Chart Stalkers April 2008

Thanks Sookie :hug:

I really feel like crying today. I have no patience with anyone at work. I know I should never have let myself get so excited this month, I only have myself to blame. Im really starting to lose hope now though, is it ever going to happen? We havent even been slightly close, no faint line, nothing. I suppose thats not something to complain about really as it would have been far more disappointing if I had. The thought of nothing happening for more and more months just fills me with dread. :cry:

loola :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx
sorry not been on much we all have colds sore throats and bad coughs so been cuddling up on sofa last 2 days hope your all ok :hug: xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Loola. It's a double whammy when you get the disappointment and the evil AF symptoms at the same time. I try not to get excited but it never works. DH is off work today and I keep hijacking him and showing him my nips, which look really large to me today. Poor man. Thinks I'm off me rocker.

I'm going to the docs after this cycle to get some tests done. Have you been yet?

:hug: Awww Loola im so sorry :( I really can't imagine how you and others who have been TTC for a while feel.

I don't know if you have ever thought about it, but have you tried accupuncture?

I don't even know why I am suggesting that, it just popped into my head :|

Gordon browns wife had accupuncture when ttc, and it worked, I have read lots of stories about it working for lots of women.

Accupucture is amazing :D

:hug: How is everyone else today?

Chill - no we havent been to the Docs yet, but Im having a smear next week :( and Im going to make an appt at that point, once Ive spoken to the Nurse.

Tasha - Id love to have acupuncture, its so bloody expensive though! I cant afford to do it and save for the wedding. There is a place that does acupuncure just down the road from my house, I may look into it. My chiropractor is there too.

I had to go out at lunch and cry in my car. I am not coping very well at all today. I just want to go home and go to bed. :cry:

:hug: :hug:

For everyone that's at the end of their tether!! We can al do it! Chins up girls :)

I was wondering, when do yous think I could re-start my charting. Also, I've just been onto fertilityfriend.com and I tried to pay for the VIP pack and it wouldn't accept my debit card. Neither would paypal. Will the free version do or do I need the full version?

Aww Loola - I am so sorry :cry: Perhaps a chat with the doc about what happens next will help things. I know the 1 year mark is a big milestone but I am sure they can start out with some tests...you often hear about people falling pg when they start having all their tests done. Hope you appointment goes well.Lots of these for you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone. I feel a bit better now, I hadnt told my DH2B about all my 'symptoms' so he didnt know how disappointed I was. Ive told him everything now and he has been wonderful. He is making me my favourite dinner and has promised some hugs when I get home from work and has even talked about the wedding for the first time ever too! bless him :)

Loola I'm so sorry you feel so down. I'm praying that you will get your BFP soon. I've been upset about all this a good few times myself. It didn't help that my friend just rang and told me she's pregnant, and they weren't even trying.

Keep your chin up love and pm me if you need a rant

xxxx

Oh Loola - I've moved into a new office today which will stop me coming onto the site so often during the day so I have only just seen how down you feel. :hug: :hug: :hug: Its not over quite yet missey but I know how sad it is when you keep on testing and get BFN :(

Well I went to see the diet doctor today - got my shakes for the next week and have just had the first one - and they dont taste too bad :D The bad news is I have put on a stone since Christmas so I now want to loose 3 stone in all - I have decided to concentrate on that rather than TTC as I dont think I am ovulating anyway - think my LH levels rise and fall constantly hence the + OPK. I was talking to the lady today and she was telling me that she had problems with her cycles before she lost weight!!!! Gosh I'm excited :D

Loola - I saw the temp dip :( I hope AF stays away :hug:

Tasha - I am glad Olivia is better! :D Glad ov is nearly here - catch that egg!!!! :pray:

Chill - good for you for having a few drinks! :D I must say your exercising sounds like mine! :rotfl:

Lisa-Marie - Welcome! :wave:

Locachica - :wave: I think the free one would do ok to start with - message them and ask about your card not being accepted

ROM - good luck with the diet :pray: I looked it up online as I am quiet tempted!

I am feeling less blue today! Thank you for all the support :D
I have an ultra sound scan tomorrow - I hate those as I hate having a full bladder!!! :? I always think I'm going to wee myself when they start prodding! :lol:
I also have a psych appointment in the morning and I'll ask him would I be safe to go on a drug like Clomid if I need to!

Dieting is ok - I've lost 7lbs overall so far! I have been so down the last few days though and have had bread overload! I don't normally eat a lot of bread but I've craved it! I daren't weigh myself this week! :lol:

ooo also, is anyone here on facebook?

Hi all,

ok, I have no time at all to read the 15 pages of posts or so that have appeared, so I'll admit right now I haven't read anything!

I still haven't sorted out email, but I finally got round to "updating" my chart - with the 2 or 3 temps I've taken in the past three weeks! So much for the queen of charting! There just didn't seem much point if we weren't even BDing. Why wake up at 6 if you don't have to?

I have absolutely shedloads of work on at the moment, and am away for conferences quite a bit over the next couple of months, but I will try to pop in and see how everyone's doing. Though it looks like half the stalkers have got BFPs in the past three weeks - wow!

Sookie, how are your holiday plans going? do you want to try to meet up at some point? If so, PM me, cos that's the best way of contacting me until I get the email sorted.

Loola, forget the TTC, focus on the wedding, girl! You've got loads of time afterwards to worry about having a baby, make the most of the one day in your life when you are the focus of attention! Enjoy the preparations!

:wave: to everyone else, I'll try to catch up soon but probably won't be back again till next weekend...

Hi all,

Loola I hope by now that you are home and enjoyed a delicious meal with your DH2B :hug: :hug: :hug: The temp dips are the worse. You don't have AF yet but you know it's probably going to happen but then you are still in limbo because anything is possible. Go to the doctor, get the tests done, and hopefully things will start rolling. I'll probably still be here with you anyway! :hug: PM if you want to chat.

Well I just got back from the gyno for my second folicle scan, and I have one that is looking good - ready to burst. It is 21mm. For those who don't know the folicles are the eggs in the making. So I had 3 of 10, 12 and 13mm on Friday, all in my right ovary. Today I one had grown to 21mm, but the others were still smallish. I could ovulate tomorrow, so now our homework is to BD and then I go back for another scan on Weds to see if the folicle has ruptured and therefore confirming that I had Oved.

I'm excited! but I don't want to get to carried away... WelshPolly, I am depressive and the clomid hasn't given me any side effects. PM me if you want to chat about it.

Ok ladies, gonna go and get organised so we are ready to do our homework tonight!

:wave:

Hi everybody,

I'm new on here and would really like to start charting but don't seem to be able to get an account as they are full. Did anybody else have a problem? The email I had back didn't tell me I was on a waiting list so I'm not sure if I have to keep trying to get a place?

Is there a similar site or a way I can pay to join?!

Thanks

Thank you so much everyone for your kindness :hug: :hug:

Feeling a bit better today. AF hasnt arrived yet but I had a bit of spotting last night, she will turn up later, I have my normal crampiness and its almost like my ovaries itch :lol: . Mike was lovely to me last night so that did make me feel better. He is doing his first home test tomorrow. Im praying it turns out ok :pray: I did an FSH test last night too and that came back negative - which is a good thing! I did have a faint line though, Ill do another one in a week to make sure. We are still going to go to the Docs of course no matter what our home test results are, but at least it will give us an idea of what to expect.

Im bloomin knackered today. I was at Tescos from 11pm to 12.15am this morning waiting for Gran Turismo 4 to be released. Thankfully we were early enough to be 3rd in the queue and got a copy :) I am no longer a Fifa Widow, I am a GTA4 widow. Im always attracted to video game geeks!! My last boyfriend actually made video games - he was a 3D animator - so at least this time I dont completely live and breathe it :roll:

Sookie - Thats great news about your follicles - I am sending baby vibes across the oceans to you :pray:

Kitty - Great to see you back, you missed 15 pages of BFPs and me getting over excited about nothing :lol: I cant possibly forget about TTC! The wedding is something Im looking forward to of course and it will keep me busy for quite a while but Ive wanted a baby for about 10 years now, its only just that Ive really found the right man to have one with.

ROM - Really good luck with the dieting. Do the shakes have all the nutrients etc for a healthy diet?
I really have to lose more weight again, I seem to have put loads on over the last few weeks. We have to do more exercise too, I know the Dr will tell us we have to lose weight if we want to conceive.

Thankyou Locachica :hug: Friends always get pregnant without trying! Its just not fair! Even though Im sure you are happy for them, there is always heartache too.

Welcome Ejjie :wave: I didnt think Fertility Friend could get full! :shock: Perhaps you should keep trying. You shouldnt have to pay unless you want VIP. Hmmm :think: very strange. Perhaps there is just something wrong with the website at the moment.

Hope everyone is ok? Sending you all oodles of babydust! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back