chart stalkers

Mildly I cant believe you have had the self control not to test!! Your chart looks amazing :D You must be so excited about tonight - will keep everything crossed for you here in shropshire :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mildly - another temp rise is sooo looking good!! Is it midnight you are testing? Im so excited for you! :pray: Post as soon as you get your results!

Thanks girls, I am really excited :) I will let you all know as soon as we've done the tests at just after midnight :pray: :) I'm a bit scared to test to be honest, a small part of me thinks I'm imagining symptoms, temps and lack of AF :lol:

Hopefully I won't need FMU to get a result? I think I am technically past when AF should have been due :think:

Mildly you should be fine without fmu - but I would try not to drink too much or your urine will be very diluted :D What are you doing tonight? Are you staying in or will you be with other people? I can just imagine everyone getting ready to hug and kiss each other at midnight and you legging it to the loo!! :rotfl: Might be a give away......

lol, it is just the two of us tonight. My best friend has threatened to come round but I managed to put him off ;) He'll laugh about it when I tell him what we were up to :rotfl:

Haha!! I dont think the temp rise can be ignored! Good luck lovely, I cant wait to log on later tonight to see whats happened!!

Im feeling less pregnant today. My boobs are still sore, same as before but all the cramps I was having have gone now. That could be a good thing I suppose, but now I just feel like nothing is going on with my body. Ive still got 3 to 4 days before testing though, so we shall see what happens before then. :pray:

Good luck to you too :pray: You never know until AF arrives really so will have my FXed for you :)

Right I better go walk the dog, he has put on his RSPCA face :roll:

Mildly - OMG, that chart look sooooo good. You must have so much willpower to not have tested yet. I'm only just around OV time and I'm already planning what date I'm going to test on!! :rotfl: Good luck for you hun.......I'll be keeping my FX that your the first stalker of 2008 to get a bfp and that we're all close behind you :pray: :pray: Oh and thanks for owning up the DH coming into work...... but now you mention it :think:

kmac - charting from day 2 is fine so long as you do what mildly says and make sure you still put in that your AF started on day 1 without a temp so that FF can work out your cycle lengths. My frist chart I didn't start it until cycle day 10 but I put in my AF and FF still managed to work out my OV date and cycle lengths etc

ROM - no it wasn't me who's DH was going to come into work but on the whole I think it's a good idea. Not long after we first met my DH had the keys for his office because he had to work at the weekend so quite late on the Saturday night we went to his office and BD'd on his boss's desk and a little bit on DH's desk too just to give him something to think about on all those long days in the office!!!!! :oops: :oops: :shock: sooooo naughty.......but soooo much fun!!

Loola - Those FF lessons are good aren't they. I was so suprised by how much I didn't really know. My school was the same where you were told you could get PG at any time of the month etc etc. No wonder I didn't know how difficult it really was. I've just got Taking charge of your fertility and I'm going to make a start on it in the new year. Hope it's good

Bagpuss - hope you caught that egg! FX for you.

How is everyone else????

I think I may have OV'd yesterday. I had a low dip yesterday and my temps has gone up this morning..! Ruddy typical as well that I forgot to do an OPK until 9pm! I did one and it was really faint.......quite a bit fainter than the day before so I'm thinking I probably missed my surge and just caught the tail end. Although my temp has gone up it's still not high so it could be that I've not OV'd yet so I'm going to keep testing today and for the next couple of days until FF notes that I've ov'd. I hope it wasn't yesterday because we've not BD'd much this month because I'm still poorly with a bad chesty cough! typical!

:wave:

Loola - Those FF lessons are good aren't they. I was so suprised by how much I didn't really know. My school was the same where you were told you could get PG at any time of the month etc etc. No wonder I didn't know how difficult it really was. I've just got Taking charge of your fertility and I'm going to make a start on it in the new year. Hope it's good

The book is fantastic!! Ive been reading it before bed every night for the last 2 nights and Ive learnt so much already. I find that the diagrams are really helpful too, especially the pics of different types of CM. Im really starting to 'get it' now. Its so obvious when you think about it, I was just so oblivious before.

Loola said:

The book is fantastic!! Ive been reading it before bed every night for the last 2 nights and Ive learnt so much already. I find that the diagrams are really helpful too, especially the pics of different types of CM. Im really starting to 'get it' now. Its so obvious when you think about it, I was just so oblivious before.

I hope it's good. I've put off reading it before because I had the FF lessons and thought that it couldn't really teach much more but I changed my mind when I decided that the only thing I still wasn't sure of was checking my cerical position and that the book gives some good diagrames. I've decided that even if I learn one more new thing then it will be worth it.....hopefully I'll have a bfp soom and can then pass the book onto someone else on here

Chrissy1 said:
Loola said:

I hope it's good. I've put off reading it before because I had the FF lessons and thought that it couldn't really teach much more but I changed my mind when I decided that the only thing I still wasn't sure of was checking my cerical position and that the book gives some good diagrames. I've decided that even if I learn one more new thing then it will be worth it.....hopefully I'll have a bfp soom and can then pass the book onto someone else on here

I dont think Ill ever go back on the pill or use any other prescribed contraception when Im not TTC after reading the book to be honest. I so wish I had known all this stuff earlier in my life.

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a downer today - did the HPT this morning because I realised I'd look a plonker if I asked the FF guide for help without testing first, and it was, of course, BFN. I put today's temp into the chart - Advanced still gives me CD12 O date, making me 17dpo(!), but Research changed its mind from yesterday's date of CD21 to give me a new O date of CD24, making me 5 dpo. Of course, CD24 was Boxing Day, so we'd given up BDing by then, with a houseful of guests...

I feel like I'm playing snakes & ladders. I've already done more than a 2ww this month, and now I'm back to 5dpo with another ten days of the 2ww to go... And it's not like I'm waiting for anything other than AF either. I just want this bloody cycle to finish, and to have a normal one next time. But I'm more concerned that I haven't ov'ed at all and this cycle is just going to drag on... and on... and on... none of the dates look right. My temps are significantly higher than my usual pre-O temps (usually 35.70s-35.90s) but not as high as my post-O temps (36.40s-36.60s). I just don't know what it all means.

If any of you could take a look and tell me what you think, I'd be grateful.

meanwhile: Mildly, FX for tonight! I look forward to pics tomorrow!

Chrissy, I hope that ov holds off another day or two for you :wink:

Kmac, as long as you know the date of your last period, you can start temping whenever. Obviously if you start midway through, you may have missed ov, but if so, at least you'll have some idea of what your post-ov temps are like - and lots of women with regular or long cycles don't chart temps at all for the AF days. So CD2 will be absolutely fine.

Bagpuss - also hoping you caught the egg!

loola, hope you get a nice surprise for the new year too!

ROM - hope you're feeling a bit better now :hug:

Everyone else - :wave:, and if I'm not back on later today, have a great New Year, wherever you are and whatever you're doing!

Hi Kitty, I am inclined to think that FF was right with CD21 which would put you at 8DPO and too early for a BFP. If that is the case it looks like you may have caught the egg. Sorry it looks like your 2ww keeps getting extended :hug: Long cycles are no fun but I don't think it is over for you yet this month :)

Thanks Chrissy :) :rotfl: at you, your DH and his office :D :cheer:

Hi Kitty, I took a look but to be honest I am really not sure - the thing that confuses it for me is that you have had creamy CM since CD1 and looking at your previous charts that seems to be right for you after OV..... You usually get such great ewcm. I know you dont want to hear this but do you think you have ov'd yet? With all the stress of Christmas perhaps and your loss a couple of months ago perhaps your body is settling down? Have you stopped using your CBFM? Guess its just one of those wait and see months and until you get your BFP ( :pray: ) or AF then you wont really know..... Sorry not much help but :hug: :hug: :hug: anyway - enjoy your wine and champagne tonight and bed just incase is my advice....... x x x x x x x

Kitty - From looking at your chart I would be inclined to say CD21 or CD24 are the most likely OV dates. I would say from your CM and OPK's that CD12 is unlikely and the later dates are probably the closer to reality. Looking at your overall chart though there's not really much of a rise to pre and post OV temps and the fact you've had CCM and negative OPK's could be a sign that you've just not OV'd this month. I hope that isn't the case and that FF starts to give you some answers soon

:hug: :hug:

Thanks for looking...

The problem is that none of the fertility signs seem to be reliable. I had neg OPKs and no LH surge on the CBEFM last month too, but the temp rise then showed that I had ov'ed.

As for OPKs this month - I ran out. With the CBEFM, I kept going till CD21, but with that temp rise that day I thought I must have ov'ed and stopped. The CBEFM can be used only for cycles <40 days, so if you get to CD26 without ov'ing, there's not much point continuing - it just stops asking. I'm on CD29...

Think I might stop charting now until AF comes. And if it doesn't, I'm off to see the doctor. I've posted a message for the FF guides - if it's interesting, I'll let you know (may help someone else decipher their own chart!). If it's 'we can't tell at the moment, wait a few days until the pattern becomes clearer', I shan't bother! :lol: :wall:

FX for you all, have a great New Year's Eve!

Hey all,

I can't wait to login tomorrow morning to check your news Mildly, although I think we all know what it's going to be :D

Kitty - I'm really not sure either when you ov'd from your chart. I would still continue to chart if I were you to get a full picture if you go to the docs.

Still getting faint line on the opk but oodles of EWCM today so will try and BD every couple of days now. Really difficult when you don't know when you're going to ov. Also down to my last pre-seed tube until the new lot arrives. It's really much better BD'ing with this pre-seed :)

Have a fab New Years Eve everybody, what ever you are doing x

Hope you all had a brillant New Year :D As you can tell our year got off to an amazing start. I just wanted to say thank you for your help with charting and all the support you've given me :hug:

I can't wait wait until you are all over in tri 1 with me. I will be checking up on you all and sending you babydust at every opportunity ;)

Oh Mildly what a lovely way to start the new year - I have to say I am not that surprised sort of worked out you would end up with this but how strong are you lines you clever girl!!!!!

I truely hope you have a very happy and healthy 8 months x x x x x x

Congrats again, I really hope we get more BFPs to follow you into first tri.

So tell us, did you do anything different this month? Was it your 2nd month of using agnus castus?

We'll be keeping an eye on how your pregnancy progresses in first tri :D

I bet you and your DH are still on cloud 9 aren't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back