***November 2019 Mummies***

This was from Online 4 Baby. My first baby had the full works from Mamas and Papas range of cot bedding. But just wasn’t prepared to spend £100’s this time round again.

The set and mobile was only £40 inc postage ! Bargain !! I know bumpers aren’t meant to be used but I will just risk assess it depending how active baby is. I had them with my last one with no issues. But always keep aware of the risks !!x

This was from Online 4 Baby. My first baby had the full works from Mamas and Papas range of cot bedding. But just wasn’t prepared to spend £100’s this time round again.

The set and mobile was only £40 inc postage ! Bargain !! I know bumpers aren’t meant to be used but I will just risk assess it depending how active baby is. I had them with my last one with no issues. But always keep aware of the risks !!x
I was the same with my first had the best of every thing .. u feel bad but you do realise how much you overspend on silly things you don't really need x

We did the nursery this week. We don’t know gender so have gone for greys. It’s very basic at the moment as not really lived in!! Only bought minimal clothes for baby. But enough to get us through. Has to make the most of built in wardrobes. Hence baskets !!

But it’s nice to be more organised. Seriously need to get the hospital bag done. I’ve got a box with things I’ve been buying but I can’t turn up to hospital with that ha !!

View attachment 87787 View attachment 87789

Love this!! It’s perfect. I also love the cloud / star theme and I’m going with that for our nusery.

I’m currently waiting on a call back from my midwife as I’m struggling a lot with sickness. No longer able to keep any food down! Hope baby is ok :(

Love this!! It’s perfect. I also love the cloud / star theme and I’m going with that for our nusery.

I’m currently waiting on a call back from my midwife as I’m struggling a lot with sickness. No longer able to keep any food down! Hope baby is ok :(

aw hope you are ok and I'm sure baby is fine aslong as you are still getting movements

I just have the opinion if in doubt to ring the midwife and if it will help you worry less just push to be seen as I get very anxious myself.

yeah can't go wrong with stars and clouds I've been searching online for nice prints for above the cot and i have wee star wall stickers too xx

@Sparklisam That is so beautiful! I'm getting so impatient for my nursery furniture now looking at that! Can't wait to get it up and start washing and putting everything away <3<3<3

@cmah From 35 weeks I've got clary sage essential oil to rub into my tummy, raspberry leaf tea and will start eating dates. I've also got a birthing ball to start bouncing on soon which is good for baby positioning!

31 week midwife appointment today. All is measuring as it should, 28 week bloods are fine, no problems with gestational diabetes test and she thinks he's head down! But he can still flip around for now so not concentrating on that too much :D My baby boy is being very good to me I must say xxx

Ladies !!!

I cant believe I missed that we'd moved to tri 3 group LOL!!

Everyone sounds like their doing ok?

I'm struggling sleeping, didnt go to work today as needed some catching up time !!

I cant believe I'm 32 weeks tomorrow....its flying by??

I'm also currently nesting, however hubby has decided he wants to change the carpet in the room were moving things into from the nursery room...men eh lol xxx

20190908_105338.jpg

@ChloB glad you could join us haha! Thought you’d been quiet! Glad to hear you’re doing well and have the same nesting urges as me!

Here’s my bump at 30+6 xxx

ADCE10BA-3C1E-482A-BF5C-4250C0CD1B34.jpeg

@ChloB glad you could join us haha! Thought you’d been quiet! Glad to hear you’re doing well and have the same nesting urges as me!

Here’s my bump at 30+6 xxx

View attachment 87819

Aww your bumps perfect <3
I think I just thought everyone was off doing baby things and our group went quiet lol just told hubby haha!!

I'm loving this nesting feeling :D xx

Loving the bump pics! Here’s mine from last week at 29! I’m still quite neat and small but he’s grow a little now will do a more updated one this week.B31CF5A8-86A0-4B78-85FB-DE1D8C19361B.jpeg

Glad the midwife app went well @TTChloexx
The nesting urges have kicked in for me to I’ve finally bought our baby some clothes!!

@ChloB @Aprilxxx your bumps are just lovely! Yay for nesting!!

How long has everyone got left of work? I have 6 weeks left not including this week... xx

Lovely bump!
Well I’m definitely going to be a November mummy. My twins are going to be born on the 21st November exactly 11 days after my lost baby was due. Can’t believe how lucky I am with my beautiful rainbows.

@TTChloexx I think I'll try the clary sage too and need to get the raspberry tea leaves , hadn't heard of the dates before but I'll try anything when the time comes lol. I've heard bathing in clary sage helps too.

@Elfs Mummy aw it must be exciting to know that you won't go past that date and you will have your rainbow babies , how many weeks will that make them? I'm sure shopping for 2 is expensive and you will probably need tiny baby stuff when they are born?

everyone has lovely bumps I'm jealous tbh I'm 32 weeks and i feel like a whale i don't know where they are going to find room to grow.

advice for new mummies make sure and take care of your bumps rub plenty of oils and creams on them as this is the stage you will start to stretch xx

I’ve got 5 weeks inc this week. Will be 36+5 when I finish. I am only working for 19 days of that 5 weeks as got a few days off here and there.

However laying in would be lovely now as getting up and dealing with a 5 year old and work is quite tiring !!

I’ve creamed regularly since about 16 weeks. I had a few minimal white stretch marks last times. I can’t tel if I have more or they are the ones from last time but more prominent !! I’ve read that drinking lots will help with your skin as the stretch marks are from the inside out.

My stomach muscles are so separated this time ... I really hope they go back!!x

Not long left for a lot of you ladies then! I still have 7 weeks left as aiming to work until I’m 37 weeks (is this optimistic?) but I’m currently off sick.

I don’t seem to have any stretch marks yet but all you mummies with kids already do you think prevention is a good idea regardless? Xxx

Apparently if your going to get them your going to get them no matter what u do. However I just take the view if I try to prevent them and they still come I’ve done my best !!

I found I had more after the birth than while pregnant. Hence this time round I don’t know what’s new or not. As they are small and white ... luckily never had any dark red ones that are in lots of places and cover your belly. It’s just odd white dents sounds odd haha !!

So the scan went fine and placenta has now moved away from my cervix!!

Babies sitting in breach position and they did a growth check too so babies around 4lbs at the moment!

Xx

@cmah I’ll be 37+1 so they’ll be full term which is good. Hopefully things will continue to progress well. It’s so expensive we’ve had to get a new pushchair, two new car seats and then everything else on top.

yeah @Sparklisam I would say if you are going to get them you are going to get them. I didn't get mine till the last few weeks and at that stage i couldn't see much of below my belly button so I didn't realise how bad they were untill after.. I've just been oiling myself most nights and hoping it will prevent more this time lol.

aw how lovely to get a scan @ChloB and with good news too I'm sure your glad to hear it's moved away.. I think breech at this stage is still nothing to worry about as they still have room to turn (somehow).

I can't imagine how expensive 2 would be , but so exciting too. are you being induced or is it a planned section? @Elfs Mummy

@Aprilxxx I think it just depends on how you are feeling I worked up to 37 weeks first pregnancy.. this time I'll be going off round 36 but only because i have holidays to take before maternity. I am exhausted this time and i will be glad to see my last day of work... as I'm really starting to dread going to work xx

Glad your scan went well @ChloB

I’ve been having a terrible time trying to get in touch with my doctors. I spoke with my midwife on the phone that said i need a dissolvable anti sickness tablet instead of the one I’m on currently but trying to get it is proving almost impossible! But I have managed to keep a sandwich down today which is great progress!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back