***November 2019 Mummies***

Can't believe we're in our last trimester, it's really getting serious now, isn't it lol <3

I've had my glucose test last week and passed it, which I'm really happy about. My doctor was very worried about my iron count though, which was apparently only a 1. It definitely explained why I felt so shattered 24/7. I have to take some iron pills first thing every morning now, which definitely helps!
Still suffering from insomnia though, I just cannot sleep through the night. I get about 2 hours and then wake up again for a while. But I guess I might as well get used to that already :rotfl:

Ladies I’m sorry but I need to vent somewhere. I’m feeling a little down today. People In work are constantly commenting on my size or lack of bump and it’s got to me today. I’m now worrying that maybe my baby isn’t ok (I feel him moving all the time tho). I feel scruffy in myself anyway as I can’t find clothes that look nice ...normal clothes don’t fit me anymore (we wear whatever we want in our office) and apparently I don’t look pregnant in maternity stuff so now I just feel fat and horrible.
Probably just hormonal but I had to moan

Aww hun I know its hard but try not to listen what other people say! I'm sure baby is fine, especially if you can feel him kick and move regularly.
A lady I know is pregnant with her 4th and due in 2 weeks so her bump is understandably quite huge and she always comments how she cannot believe I'm in my last trimester and jokes that she was that size when she was only around 20 weeks and so on.. I don't know why people feel the need to comment about other womens bumps when its clearly not their business. Every bump is unique and beautiful and so is yours hun xx

I know exactly how you feel though, my bump is quite squishy so most of the time I don't have a defined round bump like most women do in their last trimester, which makes me just feel fat instead of pregnant. My work uniform is not the most humbling either so that doesn't help lol. It does get me down every now and then but then I try and tell myself that its all part of growing our little babies and that it doesn't matter in the end.

Aww hun I know its hard but try not to listen what other people say! I'm sure baby is fine, especially if you can feel him kick and move regularly.
A lady I know is pregnant with her 4th and due in 2 weeks so her bump is understandably quite huge and she always comments how she cannot believe I'm in my last trimester and jokes that she was that size when she was only around 20 weeks and so on.. I don't know why people feel the need to comment about other womens bumps when its clearly not their business. Every bump is unique and beautiful and so is yours hun xx

I know exactly how you feel though, my bump is quite squishy so most of the time I don't have a defined round bump like most women do in their last trimester, which makes me just feel fat instead of pregnant. My work uniform is not the most humbling either so that doesn't help lol. It does get me down every now and then but then I try and tell myself that its all part of growing our little babies and that it doesn't matter in the end.

Yes you’re right it’s definitely all part of growing our little babies and I’ll take the comments but sometimes they just get annoying! If your having a rubbish day they deffo don’t help!

Yes you’re right it’s definitely all part of growing our little babies and I’ll take the comments but sometimes they just get annoying! If your having a rubbish day they deffo don’t help!
I know how you feel! I just wish people would leave their comments to themselves sometimes.

I know how you feel! I just wish people would leave their comments to themselves sometimes.
Yep exactly!

I had my 28 week appointment with my midwife and bump measured perfect tho so nothing to worry about. I told her about some comments I’ve been getting and she said I do look pregnant haha. Although I had an appointment with the nurse straight after and she didn’t realise I was and made me stand up so she could see my bump! Ah well I guess haha

Ladies I’m sorry but I need to vent somewhere. I’m feeling a little down today. People In work are constantly commenting on my size or lack of bump and it’s got to me today. I’m now worrying that maybe my baby isn’t ok (I feel him moving all the time tho). I feel scruffy in myself anyway as I can’t find clothes that look nice ...normal clothes don’t fit me anymore (we wear whatever we want in our office) and apparently I don’t look pregnant in maternity stuff so now I just feel fat and horrible.
Probably just hormonal but I had to moan

Sorry to hear they’ve made you feel like that. I would just take it as a massive positive your small as it’s less for your body to go back after baby is born ha !! I feel the same on the clothes front as so limited on what I feel nice in. My mum gave me a pair of black light material dungarees that I’ve lived in and love wearing different tops underneath. They are just normal wear but a size bigger than I wear. Went into new look and looked in the sale mat clothes and trousers for £5 bargain!! So resentful spending money on clothes technically only have another 8 weeks ish to wear.

So had consultant and scan yesterday. My cyst hasn’t grown but still around the 9cm size. Baby however is 4lb 1oz already. So reassuring that they are a good size so if labour happened tomorrow that’s a good thing !! I’m measuring a week ahead and the scan said a week ahead. But obviously doesn’t mean much and people are only noticing now I’m pregnant. Even tho I am proper pregnant looking now. My stomach muscles have really separated this pregnancy so that’s why I think I feel soo much movement there. Really worried they won’t go back !! But ppl say I’m small but my Bump is perfectly measuring wise.

Consultant has agreed to c Section and surgery straight after to remove cyst. I’ll get called in a week before my due date.

Photo was 2 weeks ago so 29 weeks ish. Second baby so I should technically be bigger but I don’t think I am much different to last time.

1628442F-4591-4188-B7C4-A90E378B6571.jpeg

Sorry to hear they’ve made you feel like that. I would just take it as a massive positive your small as it’s less for your body to go back after baby is born ha !! I feel the same on the clothes front as so limited on what I feel nice in. My mum gave me a pair of black light material dungarees that I’ve lived in and love wearing different tops underneath. They are just normal wear but a size bigger than I wear. Went into new look and looked in the sale mat clothes and trousers for £5 bargain!! So resentful spending money on clothes technically only have another 8 weeks ish to wear.

So had consultant and scan yesterday. My cyst hasn’t grown but still around the 9cm size. Baby however is 4lb 1oz already. So reassuring that they are a good size so if labour happened tomorrow that’s a good thing !! I’m measuring a week ahead and the scan said a week ahead. But obviously doesn’t mean much and people are only noticing now I’m pregnant. Even tho I am proper pregnant looking now. My stomach muscles have really separated this pregnancy so that’s why I think I feel soo much movement there. Really worried they won’t go back !! But ppl say I’m small but my Bump is perfectly measuring wise.

Consultant has agreed to c Section and surgery straight after to remove cyst. I’ll get called in a week before my due date.

Photo was 2 weeks ago so 29 weeks ish. Second baby so I should technically be bigger but I don’t think I am much different to last time.

View attachment 87609
Your bumps amazing!! I tried to go shopping but no stores in my city centre sell mat clothes ...only online. So ordered a few things instead.

Glad your consultant appointment went okay and your getting your cyst remove! It must feel like a relief to have a date booked in!!

Anyone gone into full nesting mode? Had the urge to clean the house top to bottom yesterday - there is not an inch of the place that hasn't been zofloraed lol! I particularly despise cleaning as well so I know it's instinct kicking in for sure! But I've woken up this morning so sore...definitely paid for it

We had the nursery decorated this weekend <3 The wall paper is so dreamy... one wall is a dark gray and the other three are paper :D Furniture has been delayed but should be arriving in the next few weeks. Once that's up I'll be able to start washing and packing his little clothes away.

All becoming very real! xxx

0BFE7245-DD57-4C01-B701-D450C6E9CE07 (004).JPG

Anyone gone into full nesting mode? Had the urge to clean the house top to bottom yesterday - there is not an inch of the place that hasn't been zofloraed lol! I particularly despise cleaning as well so I know it's instinct kicking in for sure! But I've woken up this morning so sore...definitely paid for it

We had the nursery decorated this weekend <3 The wall paper is so dreamy... one wall is a dark gray and the other three are paper :D Furniture has been delayed but should be arriving in the next few weeks. Once that's up I'll be able to start washing and packing his little clothes away.

View attachment 87645
Aww it looks so nice!! <3
I havent gone into nesting mode yet, but I'm sure that will come once I'm on maternity leave haha. Have a huge list of what I want to do and wash and organize in my first week off and I'm looking forward to it. I would love to do it all now but I think I'd be getting so bored waiting for little man to arrive that I'm trying to leave it all for when I'm off work. I just hope I wont be too sore or tired by that time lol.

aw Chloe that's lovely , i had planned on doing the nursery on maternity too but a few weeks ago I started nesting and couldn't wait so got the furniture up and baby clothes washed and ironed and put away just the cot to do now and i need something nice for the walls want some prints maybe as we don't plan on staying in this house I don't want to spend too much decorating. every thing is grey and white and as we don't know the gender i am not sure if I should wait or just go ahead with neutral colours like yellow?

I struggled being so sick at the start I could barely bring myself to do the basics but I'm making up for it now for definite. baby has been super active the last few days it must be taking my energy because i feel so drained.

April I had that with my first pregnancy, everyone's bump is different , wait to you see at the end though you will probably feel like your bump is huge if your a small person as I think now the baby starts piling on weight at like 1/2 a week. I got terrible stretch marks with my first so there is always a plus side to being small. maternity clothes are so annoying not being in-store... anything I've bought has been ugly on but i couldn't be bothered to send back so I've just told myself to wait it out only another 9 weeks to go

xx

I’m huge this time ! But luckily nonnew stretch marks yet. with my first I looked like a tiger.
One of my apps is telling me in on tri 3 so I’m going to go with it :)

View attachment 87645
This looks so lovely!

We are on holiday atm. I’ve had terrible morning sickness every single day so far from 11-12. Anyone else experiencing sickness again?

Can’t wait to get back and get started on our nursery tho! I haven’t bought any clothes yet either and I’m dying to now!

This looks so lovely!

We are on holiday atm. I’ve had terrible morning sickness every single day so far from 11-12. Anyone else experiencing sickness again?

Can’t wait to get back and get started on our nursery tho! I haven’t bought any clothes yet either and I’m dying to now!
I feel soo sick in the afternoons and evenings again, but I think thats more caused by indigestion, but still very annoying and uncomfortable!

Thanks ladies - I'm really pleased with how it's turned out :)

I only had one return of morning sickness and that was on the way to my diabetes test two weeks ago, so that would have been around 28 weeks. Was seconds away from being sick but managed to compose myself and keep it down. Haven't had anything since!

Hope it passes for you both soon! xxxxx

I think that’s where mines coming from I get terrible heartburn around midday then late afternoon and it’s so bad I’m sick.

Hopefully it passes @Mandy119

Has everyone starting buying clothes and all other bits now? We are really lucky both our parents have bought all the “bigger” bits so we just need the essentials now! Itching to get home from holiday to get stuck in xxx

Aww hope it passes for it both!

Both sets of parents and my nan have helped us with the big stuff (travel system, nursery furniture, next2me and moses basket all sorted) which is so lovely, but it still leaves you with so much to buy lol! So we've gradually worked through our list, not much left at all now. I've purposefully not bought many clothes as I know family members and friends will buy plenty, as well as what I'll get from my baby shower in a few weeks. I did a big online order today for stuff for my birth bag too so I'll be packing that over the weekend I expect.

Hitting 30 weeks has really got me organised lol! Plenty of time though xxx

heartburn is killing me at nights too yous aren't alone.
we don't know what we are having so I've tried to be minimalistic with clothes until we find out. I have most things packed in my hospital bag now.

looking into how to naturally induce labour atm is there anything yous will try once the time comes and we are full term ? do not want induced this time at all.

@Elfs Mummy I also am like a tiger from my first pregnancy they all came in the last 3 weeks too so this time I've been oiling my bump all the time though it probably will make no difference as I feel huge already with so long left to go.

xx

We did the nursery this week. We don’t know gender so have gone for greys. It’s very basic at the moment as not really lived in!! Only bought minimal clothes for baby. But enough to get us through. Has to make the most of built in wardrobes. Hence baskets !!

But it’s nice to be more organised. Seriously need to get the hospital bag done. I’ve got a box with things I’ve been buying but I can’t turn up to hospital with that ha !!

1B2AC76C-E095-4BA2-8C78-B87CBC53C6B5.jpeg 18798950-9815-4CFA-8977-DF562A80033E.jpeg

We did the nursery this week. We don’t know gender so have gone for greys. It’s very basic at the moment as not really lived in!! Only bought minimal clothes for baby. But enough to get us through. Has to make the most of built in wardrobes. Hence baskets !!

But it’s nice to be more organised. Seriously need to get the hospital bag done. I’ve got a box with things I’ve been buying but I can’t turn up to hospital with that ha !!

View attachment 87787 View attachment 87789

aw i love it. can I ask where you got the cot bedding? it's lovely I want something like that as I'm trying to stick to stars and clouds sort of theme as we don't know either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back