***December 2019 Mummies***

Isabella Jane

Welcome to the world, Isabella Jane <3 born on 17th December 2019 at 12.38pm by elective c section, weighing a wonderful 8lbs 1oz our chunky monkey! She looks a lot chubbier than she is in real life as she is so cute and doll like in person. We are totally smitten and besotted with her!

3EE1D386-DA4D-4330-B202-9547013C2D2C.jpeg

5C92F5CC-1897-4196-A1BD-7F3BB6E76261.jpeg

If you want to read the full in depth birthing story then head over to my thread ‘SJF’s Christmas Baby’ which I have explained everything and how we got on in detail :) x

Isabella Jane

Welcome to the world, Isabella Jane <3 born on 17th December 2019 at 12.38pm by elective c section, weighing a wonderful 8lbs 1oz our chunky monkey! She looks a lot chubbier than she is in real life as she is so cute and doll like in person. We are totally smitten and besotted with her!

View attachment 89413

View attachment 89415

If you want to read the full in depth birthing story then head over to my thread ‘SJF’s Christmas Baby’ which I have explained everything and how we got on in detail :) x

Congratulations!!! She’s beautiful :)
Hope u recover quick xxx
Aaawwwwwwww a baby girl <3

17th December at 1:19am Baby Rose was born weighing 7.11 !. Did it in 7 hours on only gas and air everything went so well and she’s perfect in every way !

Aww congratulations both of you! They are lush and love their names x

Just the last 3 or so of us left to give birth :)
My midwife is coming again 2mrw to do the membrane sweep if his head is engaged, midwife been doing home visits since 37 week preg comes every 2 days to do the sweep am gonna be 39 weeks this Saturday nd no luck,
See wat happens 2mrw altho i think hes not engaged
Going in circles :doh:

Did you have natural labour and delivery?

Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies. They are all so beautiful.

Yes, natural labour. Much easier than with my first. Dropped son off at breakfast club on the way to the hospital, got to the hospital at 9am and Arlo was born at 1pm after less than 10 mins of pushing!

I was in the water for most of my labour and the midwife was fantastic. Had arometherapy oils, mood lighting etc. I felt like it was a really positive experience

Story of my life.........

Midwife came to do a membrane sweep!
His head is on the rim and not fully engaged “i cud have told them that!”
Shes coming back Saturday lolzzz
Got scan on Monday and then dnt no what will happen..... to be continued.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back