***December 2019 Mummies***

Midwife came to again no luck he isnt engaged, She did urine test and found protein and blood in it she thinks i have water infection told me to see midwife on monday at the hospital wen i go for my scan also told me ask midwife at the hospital to do the membrane sweep, will see wat happens monday :shock:

28th lol
But midwife trying to do a membrane sweep Shes coming 2mrw to try n get labour started, or am being induced on my due date 28th
Not long now! I have consultant on Friday to discuss being induced if he doesn't arrive before.

Water infections are never fun! I had a few in the first few months and the antibiotic made me really ill. Hope it clears up soon! Hopefully he is engaged for you tomorrow!

Not long now! I have consultant on Friday to discuss being induced if he doesn't arrive before.

Water infections are never fun! I had a few in the first few months and the antibiotic made me really ill. Hope it clears up soon! Hopefully he is engaged for you tomorrow!

I dnt think he will be engaged i have a feeling he isnt ready probably waiting for 25th LOL

Had a growth scan today, everything's good so far he’s weighing 7lbs 11oz
Midwife coming 2mrw to do a membrane sweep if the head is engaged if not i
Will be induced Saturday if he dsnt arrive within the 4 days :shock:

What ever happens you’ll have a baby by the end of the week :)

Midwife did a home visit today and managed to do a membrane sweep am only 1cm dilated, i dnt think she did the sweep properly, she advised me i will have cramps and spotting,
After the sweep i cooked, vacumed upstairs and downstairs, cleaned my kitchen units, been on the birthing ball bouncing and doing all the exercise,
NO cramps
NO spotting
NO nothing
:shock:

She has booked me in for another sweep on friday b4 my induction day

:)

Midwife did a home visit today and managed to do a membrane sweep am only 1cm dilated, i dnt think she did the sweep properly, she advised me i will have cramps and spotting,
After the sweep i cooked, vacumed upstairs and downstairs, cleaned my kitchen units, been on the birthing ball bouncing and doing all the exercise,
NO cramps
NO spotting
NO nothing
:shock:

She has booked me in for another sweep on friday b4 my induction day

:)

Just too cosy in there lol

Just catching up on here... congratulations @Poppyg95 <3 she is adorable! Our babies were born on the same day!!

As there’s been no update from @Baby Ali does that mean you’re still pregnant or perhaps things have progressed and your little one is here (fingers crossed for you!)

good luck to those ladies who are still waiting for their little ones to arrive x

Just catching up on here... congratulations @Poppyg95 <3 she is adorable! Our babies were born on the same day!!

As there’s been no update from @Baby Ali does that mean you’re still pregnant or perhaps things have progressed and your little one is here (fingers crossed for you!)

good luck to those ladies who are still waiting for their little ones to arrive x

Still fat, uncomfortable and pregnant LOL
Had a membrane sweep Tuesday and it didnt work (my luck) got another one today doubt it will work, being induced Saturday fingers crossed :shock:

How are you and baby??
How is night time routine going???
Am dreading night time feeds :shock:

Still fat, uncomfortable and pregnant LOL
Had a membrane sweep Tuesday and it didnt work (my luck) got another one today doubt it will work, being induced Saturday fingers crossed :shock:

How are you and baby??
How is night time routine going???
Am dreading night time feeds :shock:
Aw no! I’d hoped you’d had the baby by now!!

We are doing well thanks. Just doing the first wake up of the night feeds. I was dreading them too! Get around 4-5 hours sleep per night which isn’t too bad as I know it could be a lot worse!!

E7B85944-EAF0-4AC2-A16B-25A22ED4E975.jpeg

Here’s a pic of Isabella from her newborn photoshoot at 6 days old <3

Ps well at least you know your baby will be here by the end of the year haha @Baby Ali good luck with today’s sweep and if it doesn’t work, then the induction on Saturday x

Aw no! I’d hoped you’d had the baby by now!!

We are doing well thanks. Just doing the first wake up of the night feeds. I was dreading them too! Get around 4-5 hours sleep per night which isn’t too bad as I know it could be a lot worse!!

View attachment 89511

Here’s a pic of Isabella from her newborn photoshoot at 6 days old <3

Shes beautiful x :)

Ps well at least you know your baby will be here by the end of the year haha @Baby Ali good luck with today’s sweep and if it doesn’t work, then the induction on Saturday x

My luck dnt think it will work lol
Yeah fingers crossed for 2mrw hopefully they have a bed ready for me :shock:

Had a membrane sweep in the morning, no cramps, no pains but did lose abit of muscus plug, went for a long walk, cleaned the whole house, had a harm bath, on the bouncy ball, NOTHING watsoever
Just waiting for 2mrw to be induced now
Did do everything i can to start it off naturaly, goes to show wat will be will be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back