April Due Dates

Well looks like the April mummies are on a roll - Lexus has had Jaiden and smess is in labour!! x

To let you all know, I queue jumped and had baby Landon on the 9th :) xx

To let you all know, I queue jumped and had baby Landon on the 9th :) xx

OOh Danni, I'd forgotton all about you, you've been so quiet lately!! Congratulations hunnie....we need birth story and pics when you're up to it :) xxx

congrats lexus and danni :dance:

any news on smess yet? I've got so much to catch up on this week has been a blur! It feels like easter is already over!

I'm just about to post a birth announcement and photo in the announcement forum if you want a sneak peak at my gorgeous girl :cloud9:

Congrats Lexus and danni! Wonder if we'll have all the April babies before the end of april!

any news on smess yet? I've got so much to catch up on this week has been a blur! It feels like easter is already over!

I'm just about to post a birth announcement and photo in the announcement forum if you want a sneak peak at my gorgeous girl :cloud9:
yes smess has given birth its all in the labour and birth section x

yes smess has given birth its all in the labour and birth section x

ooohhh! congrats smess! I've updated the front page and edited the due date list so that just those waiting are on it now.

April babies are coming thick and fast now!

we have started now, come on lou its definately your turn now

Becky90 is in hospital. think this is it but she isnt convinced

Thread in labour and birth section x

Congrats on all the recent births! I think I've correctly updated the front page, not many to go now :)

Congrats on all the recent births! I think I've correctly updated the front page, not many to go now :)

Wow lots of boys! I don't mean to scare those ladies left but it also looks as though the babies are getting heavier!! X

I need to be updated! Caitlin born 8th april 6lbs 9ozs

Last edited:
Rósa;1916859 said:
I need to be updated! Caitlin born 8th april 6lbs 9ozs

Sorry Rosa I thought I'd already added you! Baby brain is getting the better of me at the moment!

Do we have anymore April babies yet or are they all holding out for May?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back