***December 2019 Mummies***

Been waiting for the midwife all morning didnt call or turn up watsoever!! Its now 1:33pm Am fuming wasted my morning waiting in wen i have shopping to do
Annoying as hell when they got no care in the world

Ah right @Baby Ali yes that would be perfect for you then!! I love your living room! I’ve got a very similar if not the same blue in my living room (sapphire salute) <3

how annoying your midwife hasn’t come - have you give her a ring? Maybe she’s been caught up with another lady? X

Ah right @Baby Ali yes that would be perfect for you then!! I love your living room! I’ve got a very similar if not the same blue in my living room (sapphire salute) <3

how annoying your midwife hasn’t come - have you give her a ring? Maybe she’s been caught up with another lady? X

She turned up wen i went shopping at 2pm
Called me to say she outside my house
I sed well am in town and will be 20 mins
She sed she will wait....
Anyways rushed home and she was nowhere to be seen ....
After 15 minutes she turned up she went to lunch LOL

She did all the checks and listened to the baby's heart beat and did the blood pressure everything's great ... now came to checking the head.....

My luck!!!!! He's almost engaged only a tiny bit left LOL which is actually good as am 38 weeks today
Shes coming back Tuesday and sed hopefully he should be fully engaged
But to be honest am not in a rush he will come wen he’s ready i guess dnt want to be induced i dnt mind sweep and naturally bringing on the labour but am not gonna agree to being induced

She turned up wen i went shopping at 2pm
Called me to say she outside my house
I sed well am in town and will be 20 mins
She sed she will wait....
Anyways rushed home and she was nowhere to be seen ....
After 15 minutes she turned up she went to lunch LOL

She did all the checks and listened to the baby's heart beat and did the blood pressure everything's great ... now came to checking the head.....

My luck!!!!! He's almost engaged only a tiny bit left LOL which is actually good as am 38 weeks today
Shes coming back Tuesday and sed hopefully he should be fully engaged
But to be honest am not in a rush he will come wen he’s ready i guess dnt want to be induced i dnt mind sweep and naturally bringing on the labour but am not gonna agree to being induced
At least you managed to see her then and all your bouncing has been working as he is almost engaged :)

Am in two minds now, i dnt no if i want to go ahead with the sweep or wait till I naturaly go into labour without any tampering, i no hes not ready and if baby isnt ready it will be a long painful process forcing him out
Anyone got any advice? Shud i wait till due date?? Am not in a rush to have him
:clock:

Aw don’t be stressed and upset @Baby Ali maybe talk about it on Tuesday with your midwife? What’s their reasoning for wanting to give you a sweep early? X

I’d personally wait until babies ready. The longer he’s cooking the better x

Aw don’t be stressed and upset @Baby Ali maybe talk about it on Tuesday with your midwife? What’s their reasoning for wanting to give you a sweep early? X

Gestational diabetes is the reason but he isn’t affected by it as their worry is he will get big but he isnt and measures as he shud for 38 weeks altho on a bit smaller size which they not worried about

And i think what’s putting me off aswell is the midwife herself i cant stand her i find her arrogant and stuckup her own ass

If it was me I’d just be guided by what the medical professionals are saying as they are the experts. I’d still discuss your concerns with your midwife on Tuesday even though you don’t like her x

I’ve had my pre-op today which just consisted of me having my bloods taken and being told where I need to go tomorrow. I have to be in hospital by 7.30am and then they’ve said I should have the section in the morning. They usually have 3 women booked in for planned sections per day but they think I’m the only planned section for tomorrow so hopefully I won’t be kept waiting for too long. Exciting! Not nervous yet but I’m sure that’ll come tonight when I’m trying to sleep and my mind goes into overdrive! X

Not long to go. Try and get a decent sleep tonight I can never sleep the first night and the first day you’ll meet every medical professional going xx

I’ve had my pre-op today which just consisted of me having my bloods taken and being told where I need to go tomorrow. I have to be in hospital by 7.30am and then they’ve said I should have the section in the morning. They usually have 3 women booked in for planned sections per day but they think I’m the only planned section for tomorrow so hopefully I won’t be kept waiting for too long. Exciting! Not nervous yet but I’m sure that’ll come tonight when I’m trying to sleep and my mind goes into overdrive! X
Amazing! Bet you are excited now! Still can't believe it is Dec!

I am booked in to see consultant on 27th if he hasn't arrived by then, to discuss induction.

Hope all goes well tomorrow! Excited for you! X

Goodluck with everything 2mrw xxxx
Update us and will be dying to see babies picture :D

Xxxxxxxxxx

Went town walked for 2 hours if his head is fully engaged then he is if not then am not gonna bother and let my body do wat it will as and wen its ready :)

Midwife came again today to do a membrane sweep, LOL his head isnt engaged 2 days ago he was almost engaged today hes managed to wiggle out, Shes coming again Thursday, ON MY BIRTHDAY! Hopefully he’s engaged then or Shes coming again Saturday LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back