***December 2019 Mummies***

Yes they can still do my section if I haven’t progressed that far they’ve said but they told me previously to come in if I have any signs of labour. My plug hasn’t gone as far as I know though... I’ll just have to see what they say. We’ve brought my hospital bag with me just in case. Kinda hope they haven’t gone because being off from next Tuesday would work out better for my husband’s paternity leave haha but these babies will do what they want and come when they want haha

Yes they can still do my section if I haven’t progressed that far they’ve said but they told me previously to come in if I have any signs of labour. My plug hasn’t gone as far as I know though... I’ll just have to see what they say. We’ve brought my hospital bag with me just in case. Kinda hope they haven’t gone because being off from next Tuesday would work out better for my husband’s paternity leave haha but these babies will do what they want and come when they want haha

Have you been seen??
Any news

Back home now ladies. Had a speculum examination and she said it looks like it was thin/runny vaginal discharge. She said it had probably been pooling whilst I’d been lied down and then came out when I stood up putting my underwear on. It was either that or I peed myself which I know I definitely didn’t do!! She said for me to keep an eye on it and if I feel any more trickling then I should phone them up again.

Back home now ladies. Had a speculum examination and she said it looks like it was thin/runny vaginal discharge. She said it had probably been pooling whilst I’d been lied down and then came out when I stood up putting my underwear on. It was either that or I peed myself which I know I definitely didn’t do!! She said for me to keep an eye on it and if I feel any more trickling then I should phone them up again.

Good to no it’s nothing serious x
Hang in there only few days left :)

Saw my midwife today and she did me a sweep to hopefully get things going, I’m 3cm and waters are buldging lost my bloody show earlier but no pains!! Driving me crazy lol 3 days over due x

Saw my midwife today and she did me a sweep to hopefully get things going, I’m 3cm and waters are buldging lost my bloody show earlier but no pains!! Driving me crazy lol 3 days over due x

Goodluck

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer :)

Aww exciting! Good luck and don’t forget to update us when you get a minute once your baby arrives <3 hopefully it won’t be too long now x

Got my bump photography shoot photos back today <3 I bought a bump to baby package mainly for the newborn baby photos but also got some bump pics too. Not going to show them to many people as I’m just in my underwear but they’re a nice reminder of my pregnancy journey :)

Also today one of my friends offered me something that I thought was a bit strange at first but the more I think about it, it’s not that strange and very kind of her. She gave birth in October and is currently expressing breast milk to feed to her son because her nipples are too sore. She’s pumping 150ml too much at the moment every day and said if I struggle to breastfeed then she’ll happily donate her milk to me. I’ve never really thought about it before in detail. I know it goes on but usually through approved milk banks with screening. Obviously she wouldn’t have any screening done. She’s one of my good friends and she’s currently feeding her own son with her milk so I doubt she thinks she’s got any diseases etc she could pass on... what’s everyone else’s thoughts on this? X

Got my bump photography shoot photos back today <3 I bought a bump to baby package mainly for the newborn baby photos but also got some bump pics too. Not going to show them to many people as I’m just in my underwear but they’re a nice reminder of my pregnancy journey :)

Also today one of my friends offered me something that I thought was a bit strange at first but the more I think about it, it’s not that strange and very kind of her. She gave birth in October and is currently expressing breast milk to feed to her son because her nipples are too sore. She’s pumping 150ml too much at the moment every day and said if I struggle to breastfeed then she’ll happily donate her milk to me. I’ve never really thought about it before in detail. I know it goes on but usually through approved milk banks with screening. Obviously she wouldn’t have any screening done. She’s one of my good friends and she’s currently feeding her own son with her milk so I doubt she thinks she’s got any diseases etc she could pass on... what’s everyone else’s thoughts on this? X

What a lovely reminder of pregnancy. I do miss my bump but I don’t miss being pregnant.

That’s so sweet honestly I’d rather the babies have breast milk over formula, so if you need it I’d accept it. X

Okay, my personal opinion,
I wouldnt feed my child any other womens milk regardless if shes a friend, cousin, relative or sister
Reason being is, its my child and came from me and is only allowed my milk i know wat i have eaten, any medication i have taken eg paracetamol, if i have cold or cough during pumping milk/ breastfeeding,
If ur baby is allergic to anything how do you know if the person who donated u milk hasnt eaten dairy or nuts or watever ur child might not agree to.

Lots to think about when u give ur child breast milk from someone else

Hope this helped :)

Midwife is ment to do a home visit tmrw morning to do a sweep if the babys head is engaged, I personally think hes not engaged at all and isnt ready to come out yet, even if she does do a sweep i dnt think it will work as he isnt ready :)

Nothing yet haha will sure let you all know when she is here thank you xx

Did the sweep hurt???????? Never had one b4

And also if it works its ment to start labout within 24 hrs if u havnt started labour then they do another sweep after 48hrs
Thats wat midwife told me

Thanks ladies... I am slightly conflicted on the idea of donated breast milk but hopefully I won’t need to think about it anyway...

Good luck with your midwife appointment @Baby Ali and hopefully the baby is engaged. Can’t imagine it being painful but more just uncomfortable having someone put their fingers up for a sweep. Can’t believe you actually want a Christmas Day baby... that’s the date I’d sooner avoid haha.

also good luck @Poppyg95 xx

Thanks ladies... I am slightly conflicted on the idea of donated breast milk but hopefully I won’t need to think about it anyway...

Good luck with your midwife appointment @Baby Ali and hopefully the baby is engaged. Can’t imagine it being painful but more just uncomfortable having someone put their fingers up for a sweep. Can’t believe you actually want a Christmas Day baby... that’s the date I’d sooner avoid haha.

also good luck @Poppyg95 xx

My husband has 3 restaurants and they are all busy during this month and only day closed is xmas day so it makes sense for us to have the baby then :) so he dsnt have to rush around or stress wen hes gone for the day or two in hospital with me,
Also we dnt celebrate xmas as we r muslims so xmas day is a day of family gatherings and food (basically its like xmas day but family day for us with exchanging gifts etc etc) :)

38 weeks pregnant today think i got slight pains like period pains not sure if its in my head or real :rotfl:

059A1A7E-2100-464F-BDD1-F1FBD2280978.jpeg

This is the finished living room,
The blue clour took the piss had to do 3 coats to get it perfect, i ordered a mustard colourd thick soft shaggy rug to make it cozy lolz

Did the sweep hurt???????? Never had one b4

And also if it works its ment to start labout within 24 hrs if u havnt started labour then they do another sweep after 48hrs
Thats wat midwife told me
Didn’t hurt me at all! They’re breaking my waters tomorrow as nothing has happened yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back