April Due Dates

looking forward to hearing how you're getting on Lauren!!!!

x x x x

I was fed up yesterday....had a lovely sleep last nite but can already feel a black cloud hanging over my head ready for today! Went for a quick walk yesterday afternoon....not even a run of BH!

Hi I think I was the first April mummy! Sorry for queue jumping but Ella decided she couldn't wait! So after an official due date of 2nd may and an earlier due date of 29th April she actually arrived on 2nd April!!!!

Wishing all other April mums to be an easy labour and hope you mummies due in early April get to meet your babies very soon :dance: xxx

I reckon the little lady saw all those presents from your baby shower and couldn't wait to get out and try them all :dance: xx

Amanda I think you might be right! x

Good luck Lauren! Are you being induced tonight?

x

Yep I'm just double checking I've got everything, looks like we're going on holiday lol! Hoping to get some :nap: tonight in hospital and fingers crossed things will happen in the morning so I can get home with my baby.

Thanks midnight!

Good luck Lauren! Hope things are happening for you and can't wait to hear that baby is in your arms x

good luck lauren. lets hope this is the start of things for us april mummies.

How has Lauren got on? Do we have another April baby :)? xx

Yes Laurens baby is here so we have another April baby :)

Congrats again Lauren! When you are back on and in a position to update my full birth details for the first page are Ella Sophia weighing 5lbs 9 xx

right come on where are all these april babies, are we all waiting for easter lol we are not having bunnies we are having babies so come on.

I'm having a bunny!! Due on Easter Sunday!! xx

Awww, that's only next weekend babe!! How exciting!!!! Xx

Next weekend!! God that sounds weird, that really isn't far away!! I've spent so long willing him not to arrive before this weekend before hubby is up for 2 weeks...now it'll be strange actually wishing him to come before hubby goes back to London, lol. xx

2 days to go but feel no closer whatsoever to it happening. Had painful bh and pressure again last nite, didn't last for very long this time tho. I hope my clary sage arrives today!

hold in there girls! You LO's will be here soon! xx

Next weekend!! God that sounds weird, that really isn't far away!! I've spent so long willing him not to arrive before this weekend before hubby is up for 2 weeks...now it'll be strange actually wishing him to come before hubby goes back to London, lol. xx

Aww I hope your little man makes an appearance now that your hubbie is back!

Aww I hope your little man makes an appearance now that your hubbie is back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back