***December 2019 Mummies***

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
:pink:So here we are Tri 3 now begins the baby countdown :)

November

30/11/19- @em1994 :blue:
21/11/19- Arlo

December

9/12/19- @Poppyg95 :pink:
Rose 7lbs 11oz 17/12/19

11/12/19- @Elfs Mummy :blue:
:blue: Oscar 6lbs and Theodore 5lbs 11 oz 11/11/19

12/12/19- @kelson :blue:

14/12/19- @teachermummy :pink: Saria 7lb 6oz 2/12/19

18/12/19- @snugglypink :blue:

19/12/19- @Sjf0709
Isabella Jane 8lbs 1oz 17/12/19

26/12/19- @Deb91 :blue:

27/12/19- @Lou1

28/12/19- @Baby Ali :blue:

Hopefully I’ve got it all correct and I’ll try and update when our babies arrive and the weights they are :boy:

Last edited:
OMG only just seen this post... so exciting!! It’s like the final countdown :) good luck ladies. It’s been amazing sharing this journey with you and I can’t wait to see pics of everyone's little babas <3 let’s hope Tri 3 is uneventful and goes quick for everyone :) x

We’re on the home stretch! I should get my section date on Wednesday :D

Haha it’s because most of us are still in Tri2 lol I’m sure it’ll fill up and get busy soon x

I’m so confused! Yesterday I was 27 weeks pregnant. Some of my apps have said welcome to the 3rd trimester and some of my apps have been ‘preparing me for the end of my 2nd trimester’ ?!? Haha no wonder we don’t know when one tri ends and another begins! Lol :)

I’m so confused! Yesterday I was 27 weeks pregnant. Some of my apps have said welcome to the 3rd trimester and some of my apps have been ‘preparing me for the end of my 2nd trimester’ ?!? Haha no wonder we don’t know when one tri ends and another begins! Lol :)

Just come here anyway it’s very lonely :)

I was 28 weeks yesterday so guess I'm finally in third trimester! :)
Feels really strange being in the final stretch now haha x

I was 28 weeks yesterday so guess I'm finally in third trimester! :)
Feels really strange being in the final stretch now haha x

Yay :) what’s your due date lovely as it wasn’t on the other thread ? X

Yay :) what’s your due date lovely as it wasn’t on the other thread ? X

Due on the 12th! :) And it's another wee boy to add to the December family :)
I am honestly so bad at posting on this forum haha - always think that I have posted something but then when I surface after working my shifts I realise I haven't :doh:x

Due on the 12th! :) And it's another wee boy to add to the December family :)
I am honestly so bad at posting on this forum haha - always think that I have posted something but then when I surface after working my shifts I realise I haven't :doh:x

I do that all the time. Mostly write something and think I’ve posted it and then realise I haven’t and the conversation has moved on x

Babies bag is pretty much packed. Down to cord ties and hats for theatre :)

3258422F-FEBC-48DE-924C-D4825D0BDEDB.jpeg

Sorry it’s been a while. Life just seems to have got in the way recently!

You look very organised @Elfs Mummy. I need to sort myself out and start building up nursery furniture.

The 10 week countdown starts today

Sorry it’s been a while. Life just seems to have got in the way recently!

You look very organised @Elfs Mummy. I need to sort myself out and start building up nursery furniture.

The 10 week countdown starts today

I’ve got 8 weeks 5 days so not long really two months today !

Babies bag is pretty much packed. Down to cord ties and hats for theatre :)

View attachment 87897
Wow you’re so organised. Sorry if this seems a stupid question to ask but why do you need cord ties and hats for theatre for the babies? I know you’re having a section so I’m just wondering if I’ll need these too haha x

Wow you’re so organised. Sorry if this seems a stupid question to ask but why do you need cord ties and hats for theatre for the babies? I know you’re having a section so I’m just wondering if I’ll need these too haha x

I’ve chosen to use cord ties instead of the plastic clips the are so much nicer for baby as they’re soft and not bulky. They’re also pretty. Hats are needed to keep the warmth in as I have asked for skin to skin in theatre and they always ask for nappies even though none of mine have every worn them in theatre.

47601FB9-8C31-4CB5-80AD-18FAF38B1515.jpeg D23F24D7-0B2E-41DD-A05B-416DE7FD5455.jpeg

I’ve chosen to use cord ties instead of the plastic clips the are so much nicer for baby as they’re soft and not bulky. They’re also pretty. Hats are needed to keep the warmth in as I have asked for skin to skin in theatre and they always ask for nappies even though none of mine have every worn them in theatre.

View attachment 87919 View attachment 87921
Oh right! I’ll have a look into cord ties then as I’ve never heard of an alternative to the plastic ones. I do have hats at the ready to help keep the little one warm but I thought you meant like a special one for Theatre haha. Thanks! X

Oh right! I’ll have a look into cord ties then as I’ve never heard of an alternative to the plastic ones. I do have hats at the ready to help keep the little one warm but I thought you meant like a special one for Theatre haha. Thanks! X

I used heartstrings on Facebook she did my youngest sad well. So much nicer :)

Aw ladies I am feeling pretty sorry for myself - have had a really bad cold for the last 4 days and I am so fed up with sniffling!
Never in my life have I wished so much that I could have a lemsip - normally hate the things haha x

Aw ladies I am feeling pretty sorry for myself - have had a really bad cold for the last 4 days and I am so fed up with sniffling!
Never in my life have I wished so much that I could have a lemsip - normally hate the things haha x

In previous pregnancies there’s been times I have had lemsip as I just couldn’t function. It’s so hard being pregnant when poorly. Hope you recover quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back