May Mummies!!!!

Well you had a 6/6 baby like you wanted Riotfox! Woohoo! x

Aw cher hold in there. Not long now

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Hi all sorry i haven't been on for ages the last 8 weeks have been the best and the worst of my life, i have had my beautiful little girl i had her on the 21/5/11 she weighed 9lb 5oz, we called her HEIDI GRACE i had to have an emergency C section in the end as i wasn't dilating (found out later she was just to big lol) i lost 3 times the amount of blood i was suppose to so was very weak, then Heidi got an infection and her weight dropped to 8lb 2oz in just over a day (not good), we were in hospital for a week in total came out went to see family and then 3 days later i had to go to a&e because my cut was leaking they readmitted me because i had a bad infection in it so was in hospital foe another 3 days, i came out and all was going ok i was getting my self back on my feet and enjoying being a mum.

Then when Heidi was a month old MY dad sadly died while he was asleep from a heart attack which was devastating it was totally out of the blue, he was incredibly fit he walked over 3 miles every day. His funeral was last Thursday as it took a while to arrange because he had to have an autopsy e.c.t

So as i said its been the best and worst 8 weeks of my life sorry for the long post just wanted/needed to write it all down

I have missed being on here and hope to start being on here more from now on.

I am now also trying to concentrate on my wonderful little girl and doing my best to be a good mum to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back