May Mummies!!!!

I know what you mean Emma. The novelty definitely wears off. xx

Cherelle, I lost my plug at about midnight on Monday and the first stages of labour started for me at about 2pm on Tuesday, although no frigger believed me till I tried to push at 9pm!
Stay positive girls, your time is soon. Sending u all loads of positive labour thoughts and dust.
Oh, and lots of hugs :)

Thanks Mrs B. Hope all is going well at your end! xx

Got home yesterday evening, managed 6 hours broken sleep! Sam does like his milk and hugs! I'm absolutely besotted!
Bit of pain from my tear sight but he's worth it!
Oh, and my noisy bay partner still hadn't left the ante-natal ward yesterday and was looking thoroughly pissed off! She wasn't chowing down on G&A so someone had clearly 'shoed' her! Lol

ahw not long now girls.. as above don't give up hope that things will just suddenly happen by themselves...

With Josie they took me in for induction at just 7 days over and it took til 10 days over for her to be born.... I always said "hhmm what if they'd have left it a bit longer? would i have gone by myself?"

Well now i think i definately would have done given a few extra days...

With Emma I was scheduled induction for 12 days over, and she came by herself at 11 days over...

give it those extra few days and if you can bear it let them leave you as late as possible for induction - gives you the best chance of going by yourself...

At least the later they leave it you will always know you gave it the maximum time for the best chance at going naturally... it is sooo tough being overdue though... stay strong - it's a matter of days now x x x

Thanks Mrs B and Treeze!

Putting it into perspective i know its only a few extra days ill have to wait - 5 days max. I think it just gets you worked up when its all you can think about and its just a waiting game. Plus the hormones dont make it any easier!

How are you enjoying motherhood ladies? x

Ahh Cherelle! No exactly how you feel Grace was born on 12days over due I was crying that morning-thought there wasnt even a baby there LOL! Sending you labour vibes. You will forget the wait when baby arrives. Im loving being a mum (dont get enough time on here so seems I have missed so much) I have a little angel! She sleeps so well at night! x

Thanks hun! Ive given up hope of natural labour now ..... 2 days until induction! Im just sick of being like this. Cant wait to go into hospital! x

I really hope the 2 days fly by for you Cherelle!! xx

Thanks hun! Ill feel so bad if you havent gone into labour by the time i go in to be induced, i feel like we are the last horribly overdue ladies and i dont want to leave you!!! lol xx

Don't worry about it. We may end up going together lol!! xx

yeah it has tended to go in 2s the past few weeks so could do! x

Last edited:
I think we should both go tomorrow as it would be the 6th day of the 6th month. That would be a nice birthday to have. xx

First post updated with Emma and riotfoxs arrivals xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back