**September Babies 2011**

Congratulations to Traceym and good luck to all you lovely ladies :)

Its my due date today and I swear Ive had 20 texts and god knows how many fb messages asking if Ive had it yet....grrrr I fear its only gonna get worse over the next few days! Thing is most of them are family too....do they really think OH and I are gonna keep it to ourselves once baby is here and not tell anyone lol...sorry small rant there!

Hope you're all feeling good xxx

I feel for you hon, it makes me laugh that people ask when it gets to due dates, as if you were hiding your baby from them!!! Do they not think that we won't tell them lol!!! I'm dreading getting to my due date and having all the pestering, he'll come when he's ready!!!

I am thinking of deactivating fb account for a couple of weeks

That sounds like a good idea!!! I'm gonna stop checking mine when I hit 39 weeks I think

That sounds like a good idea!!! I'm gonna stop checking mine when I hit 39 weeks I think
I think it will help, people mean well but we need our peace if we go overdue:roll:

I am thinking of deactivating fb account for a couple of weeks

I had thought about this too. I've had a friend asking every day in the past few day 'any sign yet', I ended up having to remind her I still had 11 days to go and that I will probably be late so she hasn't asked today.

I think it will only get worse as we approach our due dates!!

That's a good idea, I might just do that then re-activate once bubba arrives! I don't mean to moan as it's soo exciting....it's just annoying lol!

Believe me once babies out and I've got over the shock they'll all be fed up of hearing about it ha :) :) :) xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Congrats Tracey M first baby to be born in Sept, hoping lots more to follow soon!

im fed up of people, back to school and nursery for the kids today. so many people have expected me to pop because its my third, blah blah x x

Way too irritating, with all the technology there is nowdays do people seriously think you'd keep it a secret and then just pop up with a baby??

There are absolutely no signs baby wriggly wants to make an appearance, I have my growth scan on Thursday and it will be with a consultant. I might end up begging for an early sweep. Taking husband with me for moral support. Does anyone know, will they induce me if the waters are increasing? I measured 41,5 cm at a bit less than 38 weeks so they are not decreasing.

Way too irritating, with all the technology there is nowdays do people seriously think you'd keep it a secret and then just pop up with a baby??
People just don't think sometimes. The phrase : Not long now, exciting! seems to send me into a fit these days. It's like they have all completed a course on how to annoy a heavily pregnant woman and even using same phrases! Rant over

The thing that annoys me the most is that one of my friends had a LO last month and was moaning about all the annoying things ppl were saying to her and now it's my turn she's THE WORSE....texting and fb-ing me asking if I'd had bubba! Some ppl have a short memory lol!! xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

There are absolutely no signs baby wriggly wants to make an appearance, I have my growth scan on Thursday and it will be with a consultant. I might end up begging for an early sweep. Taking husband with me for moral support. Does anyone know, will they induce me if the waters are increasing? I measured 41,5 cm at a bit less than 38 weeks so they are not decreasing.

I have increasing Amniotic fluid and they are seeing me again on due date, but dr said they don't really like to induce? I don't want to go over by loads though as he is a big baby anyway. I don't feel like I have any signs either, sometimes some cramping but nothing major, he's just too bloody comfy!!

On another note the girl on fb asked again yesterday how I was doing!!!! I know people are just being nice, but it's really bugging me and I don't know why :wall2:And a friend had texted last night asking if there was any sign yet. I have written back saying that he's probably in for the long run and that we aren't going to tell anyone until he's here as don't want people to worry about me while I'm in labour (feeling very diplomatic at the mo, but don't think I will be as I get nearer to due date :lol::whistle:)

I know what you mean about people being annoying! One of my friends FB and txts me every day, its so annoying and she asks really stupid questions. one of my other friends work at the hospital im going to and she keeps saying let me know when you come in and il come and see you, im just like do you really think i want you to see me when im in pain and then even after baby is born it will be just my family seeing me in hospital if i have any visitors!

Hey september mummies! How is everyone doing?

I saw midwife this morning and she has booked me into be indueced next tueday! Scary stuff, this time next week i will be a mummy! Im too impatient though i want him to be here now, i keep staring at his little crib, its all ready for him!

Fab news Katie, I bet it's great knowing you have an end date!!! I feel blump is never going to come lol!!!

I had mw app this morning too, measuring normal again for 39 weeks (was 2 weeks ahead at last app) She says I look like all baby and that I look fit to burst lol! She says she also wonders where all the excess amniotic fluid is as she can't feel much, so hopefully it's decreasing again. Was nice to hear heartbeat and says I'm about 3/5 engaged :)

At least you havean induction date, I want one too!
SS, they say the fluid decreases before the birth so fx. I feel really rubbish, no energy at all. Dragged myself out for breakfast and went back to bed, baby is quieter today as well, I yhink its the weather

ooohhh im so fed up, ive done loads of walking this past week with being on school and nursery runs, its made no difference to me.
my hubby refuses to bonk me because i ended up losing my plug and bleeding at the end of august when we did the deed last time. Plus he is working at his aunties and doesnt want me to pop early and let her down. mmeeeennn!!!! x x

Hey september mummies! How is everyone doing?

I saw midwife this morning and she has booked me into be indueced next tueday! Scary stuff, this time next week i will be a mummy! Im too impatient though i want him to be here now, i keep staring at his little crib, its all ready for him!

Do you know what time you are going in yet. I'm not getting told until monday :( I want to know now. I can't believe that I will have my baby in about 3 sleeps :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back