May Mummies!!!!

Wow cherelle that sounds really positive! Fingers crossed you will go soon xx

cherelle i got a sweep too lets hope they work and we both go together :)

Good luck with yours Midnight!!

Well i went for a very long walk and the n came home and slept for 2 hours! No pains or anything. Just cooking a chilli now with lots of chilli powder! And got good news - my mum is coming again this weekend! So she might be here when he comes after all! x

I hope he comes for your mum being there Cherelle.

Wish me luck for my sweep no.2 tomorrow. I need it to work, ready to tear my hair out. X

Well even though the midwife told me it was very successful sweep i dont think its done anything :-(

Hope yours does more for you Emma! xx

You never know it could work. Can happen upto 48 hours later. You got loads of pains last week and it didn't work so maybe no pains is a good thing.

I'm dreading the sweep now, it was horrendous last week x

Cherelle, my midwife told me no pain no gain! I nearly shot off the bed on my first sweep!

Happy due date Midnight:)

Well i dont think the sweeps worked, but i might have lost a bit of plus this morning. It was like a little reddish blob sorry TMI! - i dont know if it was a bit of plug? I dont think it was just blood because i didnt bleed anymore in the night x

Ohh sounds like plug Cherelle, mine has been going the last couple of days but more brownish, they say aswell bleeding after the sweep is a good sign so fingers crossed for another 24 hours x

sounds like a bit of plug hun come on little man your mummy wants to meet you

This isn't funny anymore! It's not may anymore babies it's June so get out!!!! Im losing the plot! Lol x

How many May babies are yet to arrive? Go and sleep ladies. I'm like a zombie today!

There is me, Emma, Cherelle and Charley83 left. xx

Dont know what to do with myself today. Feel like i dont wanna go far on my own in case something happens but im not getting my hopes up for anything to happen. Eurgh im so totally fed up and upset that he doesnt want to come out and meet his mum!

I wish my body would get moving and do its job!! Hows eeryone else today? x

I know how you feel cherelle, just feel like its never ever going to happen. I'm dreading hearing what date I will get for induction. If its another week and it probably will be, I think I will actually cry. Being overdue sucks x

I was quite relaxed about being overdue until today and now I just want to meet him. I'm getting fed up. I'm having a curry for tea tonight! xx

I felt fine at the weekend cos I thought well at least at the most I only have 2 weeks left but the novelty wore off very quickly. Hate being out and seeing babies in prams, mega jealous. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back