June 2012 Mummies :)

I feel exactly the same way. My official due date is 22nd June but by dates it should be today. I really hoped something would have happened by now and I'm so bored of waiting!!! My house is spotless, baby already has way too much stuff, just need her to be here now. God knows what I'll be like if I go really late- means it could be another 3 weeks yet!!!! Xx

Another 2 babies born since yesterday :shock: that's 10 early babies out of the 15 born this month!! these babies are very eager to meet their mummies and daddies :) xx

Curry done. Now to have a bath with clary sage oil or not.....? Nervous all of a sudden!!!

I say go for it hun :) it is quite relaxing xx

Does the breast pump idea actually encourage contractions x

38 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Well the clary sage bath plan is out the window- pilot light has gone out on boiler so we've no hot water til I
Can get someone to help us reset it in morning. Husband is totally useless at this stuff and I'm too scared to
Try to do it myself.
Totally pissed off actually. Just had a mini meltdown. Crying my eyes out at what is about to
Happen to my body, and my life! DH didn't see me though cos I'm fed up of him, the dog .....and everyone tonight. Woe is me. Just needing a good cry and rant then I'll be fine. Maybe my last blast of pregnancy hormones before I have the baby!!! And the joke is I've nothing to actually be crying about. I actually think I should be locked up- turning into
A mad woman!!!!

Well the clary sage bath plan is out the window- pilot light has gone out on boiler so we've no hot water til I
Can get someone to help us reset it in morning. Husband is totally useless at this stuff and I'm too scared to
Try to do it myself.
Totally pissed off actually. Just had a mini meltdown. Crying my eyes out at what is about to
Happen to my body, and my life! DH didn't see me though cos I'm fed up of him, the dog .....and everyone tonight. Woe is me. Just needing a good cry and rant then I'll be fine. Maybe my last blast of pregnancy hormones before I have the baby!!! And the joke is I've nothing to actually be crying about. I actually think I should be locked up- turning into
A mad woman!!!!

Aw. Hugs :hugs:In fact, let's all have a group hug, cos I need one too. I just had a meltdown this afternoon because the runner beans in the garden have been devastated by slugs. Totally pathetic, but true. Hope you get your hot water and that clary sage bath soon! xxx

Awwww girls I'm sending you huge hugs and labour starting fairy dust to you all!!
Summer is 3 days old but really wish it was 2 and half days ago when she was born! Time flies when they arrive do enjoy these last few days xx

Awwww girls I'm sending you huge hugs and labour starting fairy dust to you all!!
Summer is 3 days old but really wish it was 2 and half days ago when she was born! Time flies when they arrive do enjoy these last few days xx
Aw, thanks, hun! Trying to keep a positive frame of mind. I'll be a wreck if I go overdue, but I'm up this morning with strong BH's and some period pains which are unlike anything I've had so far :shock: So at least I know my body's gearing up to something!

Hope you are having a lovely time being a new mummy xxx

I am still here.......have had lots of false starts and pains. Nada. But telling myself that every day that I go overdue is a day closer to me having a baby!! I cannot be pregnant forever surely?! x

I am still here.......have had lots of false starts and pains. Nada. But telling myself that every day that I go overdue is a day closer to me having a baby!! I cannot be pregnant forever surely?! x
Hang on in there, hun. I'm sure it won't be too long, although every day is a drag at this stage. FX for you xxx

I feel exactly the same as you mrsblue. I've been losing my plug over the last week but that doesn't mean anything's happening and there have been no other signs at all! No BH, no aches or period like pains, nothing at all. I feel like everyone's overtaking me now and moving on to the next stage of getting to know their LO's. Surely it must be our time soon??? I have fingers x'd for all us June ladies still waiting! Xxx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zlzov3

defo does fly when baby gets here i havent a clue where the past 3 weeks ahev gone x

Anyone else feel like labour watch symptom spotting is so much worse than ttc symptom spotting? I am forever googling symptoms and wondering if they are pre labour signs!!

Increased BH - check
Increased discharge - check
Diarrhoea - check
Tiredness - check
Increased movements - check
Nausea - check
Feel unwell - check

I have everything but plug loss, contractions or waters breaking!!! It's driving me insane!! :wall: xx

Anyone else feel like labour watch symptom spotting is so much worse than ttc symptom spotting? I am forever googling symptoms and wondering if they are pre labour signs!!

Increased BH - check
Diarrhoea - check
Tiredness - check
Nausea - check
Feel unwell - check

I have everything but plug loss, contractions or waters breaking!!! It's driving me insane!! :wall: xx

Increased BH - No idea
Diarrhoea - none today
Tiredness - check
Nausea - not so much but had acid attacks still
Feel unwell - Kinda but not that bad as yesterday
Plug Loss : yes on wednesday the 13th.

Overall I don't see me going into labour.

Oh and I am getting painful foof shooting pains now and again but I think thats baby thumping his way out haha x

Well things are hopefully happening for me! I have had a sweep and MW says I am 1cm dilated and cervix is favourable. Then the scan showed that my amniotic fluid is low so I am booked in for induction for tomorrow morning...that is if I don't go into labour first!! Will keep you posted x

Aww exciting hun! U get to meet ur baby soon :) xx

Good luck mrsblue! I just got back from seeing midwife too... Apparently baby's still not low enough to do a stretch and sweep so I've been booked in for an induction next Wednesday 27th. Really hoping he comes before then as I'd desperately wanted a water birth. MW says you can't have one with an induction. :-(

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kkfm02

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back