**September Babies 2011**

Sassysugar

Reaction score
I thought we should start a September thread for tri3 :dance:

There was one in tri2 but didn't want to take the info incase anyone doesn't want to be on this list!

Let me know if you want to be on it and I can keep it updated :)

Let me know your EDD, what team you're on, 1st, 2nd baby etc and anything else you want on it, ie do you want your location on too?

September 2011

27th Aug, Nik106, Pink, Past due date

2nd, Katie21, Team Blue, 1st baby
2nd, Taassh_0x, Team Blue, 1st baby - John James born 17th August @ 12:32hrs weighing 7lbs 2oz

3rd, Tracey M, Team Blue, 2nd baby - no name yet born 5th September @ 02:07hrs weighing 8lbs 14oz

5th, Smith1980, Yellow, 1st baby
5th, Jo.1, Team Blue, 1st baby - Everly Hardy Meddings born 27th August @ 18:18hrs weighing 6lbs 8oz

9th, nemlin, Team Yellow, 1st baby

12th, Laineeb, Team Yellow, 1st baby

13th, xcitedmum2bex, Team Pink, 2nd baby

14th, MrsHakaxjdx, Team Pink,
14th, hayze, Team Pink, 3rd baby

15th, Sassysugar, Team Blue, 1st baby

16th, abbiecourt, Team Blue, 3rd baby

17th, rachcraig, Team Pink, 1st baby

19th, katjam1980, Team Yellow, 1st baby

20th, mel33, Team Blue, 4th baby
20th, lenny, Team Blue, 2nd baby

21st, MammaBear, Team Yellow, 1st baby

23rd, Binzy, Team Blue, 1st baby

24th, Bunnykins, Team Blue, 1st baby
24th, robtans1st, Team Blue, 1st baby

ETA - As we get closer, we could also add predicted weight and once September here, I will add new arrivals too!!!

Team Yellow - 5
Team Blue - 11
Team Pink - 5

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to be on it. My EDD is 20th September. This will be my 4th baby. Team? what does this mean? I'm new here.

mel :)

Can I join too! Due on 23rd with a little boy (no name yet!!) 1st baby.

Hi,
My EDD is 12th September, I'm team yellow and it's my first baby!

Lainee x

Hi Mel33, welcome :wave:

If you didn't find out or don't know what you are having, your team yellow,
If you're having a girl your team pink and
If its a boy you're team blue.

I was super nosey and had to find out at my anomly scan lol

Hi Mel33, welcome :wave:

If you didn't find out or don't know what you are having, your team yellow,
If you're having a girl your team pink and
If its a boy you're team blue.

I was super nosey and had to find out at my anomly scan lol

Hi Sassysugar,

I am team blue then. I am also too nosey :D

Mel x

Thanks for the info girls, all updated on the first post :)

a would like be on it due date 13th sept team pink this me second baby x

Hiya! Can I join too?
I'm due 17th September and having a girly and it's my first xx

Last edited:
I bet I belong with you girls and not the August Mummys. My due date was 3rd September and was moved at 12 week scan to 31st August. I was 12 days late with my son so I could be the first to go in September - eek!! I really hope I dont give birth on my son's birthday though - he was due 26th August and came 6th September. I dont want to take away from his special day!

I bet I belong with you girls and not the August Mummys. My due date was 3rd September and was moved at 12 week scan to 31st August. I was 12 days late with my son so I could be the first to go in September - eek!! I really hope I dont give birth on my son's birthday though - he was due 26th August and came 6th September. I dont want to take away from his special day!

I can pop you on the list for 3rd Sept :) do you know which team your on? Is this your 2nd? How exciting, you could be the first in Sept!!

Team Yellow - yeah why not put me on your list cos I betcha September rather than August. I can be generous and share myself between August and September ha ha

my due dates 13th but a havent did me birth plan yet think ill opt for csection again so normally u pick the date up 2 weeks before cos problems had in past aslong as hospital has room that day so a was gonna pick 3rd cos my birthday but sat so dont know how will go got a scan on wed check babys right size so gonna ask then x

I can be generous and share myself between August and September ha ha

:lol::lol:

xcitedmum2bex I haven't thought about a birth plan yet either. My placenta is low, so just waiting to see if it moves out of the way first. I have another scan on Thursday morning to check this, can't wait to see blump again!!

Hey I was wondering if there was a September babies thread anywhere - and here we are :)

I'm due the 9th September, 1st baby and supporting team Yellow :lol: Would absolutely love to compare pregnancy notes with you all at some point, I'm the only person I know who's preggers!

Im not september...but just thought this was a weird coincidence as I am in the middle of doing some stuff for a september babies pregnancy group...am literally sat here going through orders when I spotted your thread lol

Im not september...but just thought this was a weird coincidence as I am in the middle of doing some stuff for a september babies pregnancy group...am literally sat here going through orders when I spotted your thread lol

Is that with your job? Is it a group that gets together or just on the internet? (just call me nosey :lol:)

How good would it be if we all lived closer, we could meet up. Its great having people to talk to who are going through the same thing at the same time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back