***December 2019 Mummies***

Has your anxiety settled a bit now? How are the boys doing?

don’t think it will for a while. Boys have bronchitis again we’re managing at home though. They’re completely adorable and I love them to pieces x

Ok so I’ve set up a FB group if you want to search for it and add yourself to it? Once we’ve all been added I’ll make it a private group :)
41CEA0F2-1C6E-44CD-84EA-3C8AC48E62DA.jpeg

don’t think it will for a while. Boys have bronchitis again we’re managing at home though. They’re completely adorable and I love them to pieces x

glad they’re both at home at least. I’ve been feeling quite anxious too. I keep waking up to check Arlo’s breathing. I think it’s because seeing him go blue and needing oxygen really freaked me.

glad they’re both at home at least. I’ve been feeling quite anxious too. I keep waking up to check Arlo’s breathing. I think it’s because seeing him go blue and needing oxygen really freaked me.

mots really hard. How is he now ? Oscars still pretty bad with recessions but nothing they can do and he does recover quickly.

mots really hard. How is he now ? Oscars still pretty bad with recessions but nothing they can do and he does recover quickly.

He’s absolutely fine and has been for several weeks. It’s just me being paranoid.

Thank goodness he recovers quickly. Arlo nearly always did thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back