chart stalkers

Blimey sookie that is a rough day but wow at you for managing it so well.

Fingers crossed you can get time to go for your ultrasound tomorrow!

Thanks Claire. Teaching is the best and the worst job in my opinion :|

Other Claire - your chart looks really good!!! :hug: :hug: I'm excited for you!

ROM - your chart is still not a fat lady singing yet :cheer: There's hope :hug:

Kitty - I am so jealous. You already have EWCM :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done! I'm still waiting for my preseed to arrive :( (as well as some study materials for a course I am starting that have been held up at customs here and now they want loads of money from me because they say they exceed importation quotas :cry: - sorry that was more of my bad day news slipping in)

Alrightie, sending you good luck for tomorrows charts.

Pineapple juice is supposed to help with implantation. I think it can also help with thickening the womb lining so is useful for before ov too. It is high in selenium i think, so are brazil nuts. They mention it a lot on infertility websites where people are doing IVF. It has to be juice though, fresh pineapple contions something else starting with b i think that is meant to contract the uterus which is why people think it can help start labour. Also the juice should be 'not from concentrate'.

I think this is just speculation though, i'm not sure if there's actual scientific evidence that it works. But i guess anythings worth a try!! I'll be doing it after my embryos are put back in. :D

Hope this helps!

Michelle x

Good morning ladies.

Nice temps Claire - that looks very much like an ID to me :D you are at that awful place now - too early to test too late to change the outcome!! :rotfl: so I will keep everything crossed for you x x x

Sookie your day yesterda sounded like a nightmare - but looking at your temps it looks like you are getting ready to OV.

Kitty - go girl fertile CM so early in your cycle....... Perhaps you will OV early this month.

Well temp drop for me and ewcm so I think it is definately all over now - just wish AF would start and then I can move on to next month. Does anyone know of anything natural to take to help lining build up?

ROM - red raspberry is meant to be great for strengthening the uterus lining and preventing miscarriage. Sorry that you think AF is on the way!!!

I had a really big temp rise today but am confused :think:

I don't ovulate this early but I have been taking vit B6 everyday and others have said this has regulated their cycles... but my cervix is still quite low and no EWCM yet... hmmm

wow Sookie thats some rise!! Did you do anything different last night? If I have a glass of wine then I see a small rise in temps.

No, nothing different. I had a stressful day... and I didn't sleep as well as normal so I am hoping that's it.

Can't be O - got a -OPK yesterday arvo. Plus haven't done any BD!!!!! The doc told us that DH had to got 5 days without before the sperm test :rotfl:
DH kept saying that he didn't have time to take it into the clinic etc etc but after my day yesterday I think he feels bad for me and promised to do it this morning. So I am really looking forward to BDing again (sorry TMI) :rotfl:

morning :wave:
i am really fed up waiting to test :roll: i still have some symptoms but trying not to think to much into them :roll:

cb23 sorry af finally came :hug: heres to next month :pray:

sookie that is some rise :shock:

kitty get bd'ing
r
om dont give up until af shows, wait and see how your temps are tomorrow

shelbham i just read your diary thing are finally looking good, good luck

my cousin just got her bfp last week after trying for ages, she took magic medicine and i think grapefruit juice or was it pineapple juice :think: i will need to text her to find out and got her bfp that first month of taking it

Sarah - If your temp is up again today, it looks like you may have already ov'd. After you've ovulated you normally get a temp shift and then it stays high and will remain so if you get a BFP or will drop when you get your AF.

Sorry your AF has arrived CB23.

Claire, you're chart is looking good. Keep busy and it will soon be time to test :D

yikes! where have all the posts come from?!

I so know I'm missing ppl out - sorry, my memory just isn't that good...

Sarah - yep, that rise looks like an ov rise to me too!

sookie - wow! stress could do that, I guess - or you're coming down with flu! :( :pray: for you it wasn't ov (now that's not sth I usually say!)

rom - down but not out yet!

CB23 - :hug: how annoying.

Claire30 - still looking good... but doesn't time drag?!

Mildly and Bagpuss - this is just the other waiting game, isn't it? only in some ways it's worse because you're afraid you'll miss the egg... Bagpuss, at least AF is easing for you - that sure was a long one!

Shellbham - things seem to be looking up for you too, at last :hug:

Hm, so, that's grapefruit juice (but not vit C), cough mixture, yoghurt, honey, evening primrose oil, lots of water, anything else?

Actually, I think I'm probably ok for EWCM - impressed you lot noticed that! I don't know what's happening though - I'm not expecting ov for another 10 days. I was so confused I had to ask the FF guides about CM, and whether an inch was "slightly stretchy" or "stretchy" :oops: What was quite funny was the reply - an inch is definitely EWCM - I thought EWCM had to be 3" or more, thanks to those gross photos in the Toni Weschler book! :oops: :rotfl:

Anyway, we got BDing but it took several attempts and hurt like hell, and my CBEFM is showing 'low' today, so not sure what's going on with the EWCM.

I have this great new theory that's going to shatter the medical world (well, maybe... not) - some of you know I have vestibulodynitis, which is a condition of the nerve endings basically being far too sensitive to touch and causing inflammation of the surrounding tissue, and pain. :cry: What I noticed last cycle, being the first one I've charted, is that intercourse was significantly more bearable in the few days before ov than at any other time. The day after ov, it was quite painful, and the following day I just couldn't even attempt it. :talkhand: After a bit of net-surfing, I found that there's a guy doing research into oestrogen-therapy for the condition. Well, if oestrogen helps, then it would make sense that BDing is less painful as oestrogen levels rise before ovulation... So, I have my own built-in fertility indicator. If I can manage to BD, I'm probably approaching ov... :think: :lol:

Also, I had a pretty big temp dip today. Oddly, looking at last month's chart, the lowest temp of the cycle was on CD9, which is what I'm on today.

Hi ladies

Can you help me...??

I started a fertility friend chart this month and I don't know how to attach my chart and how to join in with this thread?? :( :(

Can any of you offer any advice on what to do please :)

Hi Chrissy

On FF go to sharing and then home page setup. It will give you a url thing for your chart. You then need to copy and paste this into your signature bit in your profile

Does any of that make sense??!!

Michelle x

Hi Chrissy,

I spent ages trying to work it out - as Michelle says, it's a case of copying the url - but it took me some time to work out which one!

Here's what I posted on another thread:

Finally worked it out after several failed attempts.

If anyone else is interested, it seems that you need to copy and paste the RSS feed (from the 'sharing' menu on FF), e.g.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1cd658/rss8765.xml

into your signature in 'My Profile', but then delete the /rss8765.xml bit.

I'm sure someone else knows the techy stuff but I don't. Anyway it now seems to work.

hi ladies,

Well you have really confused me now, :? i have had another temp rise today, how can i already have ov? AF arrived on 4th November so how early can you ov? can it be before day 14? i hope i havent ov cause I will have totally missed it this month :( as i was expecting to ov around day 14 which will be this weekend.

This is getting really weird - sookie, sarah and I all wondering if we can possibly be oving earlier than expected!

Sarah, that does still look like it could be ov to me, though it's obviously difficult to tell because there are so few temps and we don't know what the starting point was. A rise that then tails off is quite normal. And yes, it is possible to ov on CD9. The average woman ov's around CD14. So for all those of us who normally ov around CD18-20 (like me) there must be several women who normally ov rather earlier than CD14, or it wouldn't be the average... You can do a search on FF's chart gallery for all charts with ov between, say, CD7 and CD12 if you want to see examples of early ov. It would be really bad luck if you had ov'ed so early, but look on the bright side, at least you wouldn't have to wait very long for the next egg!

BUT because we don't know what the temps were earlier in the cycle, it's really difficult to know for sure. 35.0 is such a low temp that it could easily be an anomaly or simply a misreading. I could find only one chart in the FF gallery that showed a dip below 35.0 (I didn't check fahrenheit charts for the equivalent) - and to be honest, if your temp was below 35.0, you'd probably be hospitalised. Clinically, hypothermia occurs when the body temp hits 35.0 or below. Soooooo... I think it is possible that you may have misread the thermometer (easily done first thing in the morning, I've had to double-check mine a number of times - lucky I have one with recall!). If it was 35.9, say, or 36.0, that would give your chart a completely different shape! Or it may just be an anomaly - maybe you'd kicked off the covers in your sleep, or you'd taken a sip of water a couple of minutes earlier without thinking...

Did you check CM before you started charting? Best to keep BDing every other day for the time being until things become clearer. :hug:

Evening

Been looking through everyones charts but don't really know enough to recognise patterns yet, trying to learn and you are all so helpful with that.

My temp dropped today so I guess I know for next month to not panic if AF is a bit stop starty and temp doesn't drop straight away with AF.

Not sure I follow with the pineapple juice thing and not been in from work long so too tired to try to think about. Why does my lining need help?

Sarah - I agree with Kitty that it looks like you might have Oed early. As she says it does happen.

I can't believe I have mid-cycle spotting. I have never had it before.

This early O thing for all of us is seriously weird. You know how women that live together or spend lots of time together end up having their cycles in synch because of pheromones or something? Well maybe this is what's happening to us. I spend more time on the computer with you girls than I do will real people so maybe we have caused some weird cosmic shift that has made us all O early!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I hope you understand that I'm joking. But it is REALLY WEIRD. I have NEVER HAD A 28 DAY CYCLE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty I hope that the BD gets easier. It does look like you might be about to O. I will be curious to hear what the CBFM says tomorrow.

Hi all

Got a slightly darker line on my OPK today so I'm thinking Ov might not be too far off for me either, guess I'm copying all the cool kids who are ov-ing early this month :D Seriously though, I hope it is just chart/temp blipage for you girls unless you managed sufficient BDing to get the job done.

I am now officially addicted to stalking all of your charts, still not entirely sure I could make any valid predictions or observations at the mo though (due to inexperience) :)

How much have people who have charted for a while find that their cycle moves around? What I mean is longer/shorter LP's and earlier/later Ov dates? Are things normally quite consistent for you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back