chart stalkers

Claire I find that I can OV anywhere between cd11 and cd15 but the thing that tends to remain pretty stable is my LP which is 15 days - so I can have cycles of between 26 and 30 days long. I also usually have days of fertile cm before I ovulate so that helps with pinpointing when its coming. Honestly once you have been charting for a couple of months you will see a pattern and its amazing. Well I think it is but I might be slightly mad :oops: :D

Hope all you ladies are ready for a weekend of bding.... Had a smile thinking about all the beds creaking around the world all trying to catch those little eggs!! :rotfl:

Kitty that is so interesting about your hormone levels and making bding easier - these bodies of ours never cease to amaze me....

My temps have dropped this morning again so looking forward to my night with the girls - I am sure AF will show before this evening so I have a large bottle of Pinot and a straw waiting in the fridge......

Sarah hope your temp is nice and high again today x

Just dug out my Angus Cactus from when I was trying to regulate my cycle after the coil and it says do not take if pregnant...... hmmm now I had heard and read that this was good for building your lining - not sure what to do now. Anyone got any other ideas of what I could buy that would help naturally?

I think I've managed to do it???

Can one of you let me know if it works or not please.

My AF is due tomorrow and I've had a temperature dip this morning and I did a pg test because I've been feeling really sick and it was a BFN!! :( :(

I'm not going to give up hope until the evil witch turns up though and fingers crossed it was just too early to tell

Thanks for the help ladies :hug: :hug:

Yay!!! :cheer: I can see it!

Figers crossedthat AF stays away for you. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Michelle x

I hope so. It's my first month on FF even though we've been trying since July so I'm still a bit unsure of what it all means.

I do know that your temp stays high if you're PG so my dip today to almost pre OV levels and my BFN mean I'm not holding out much hope.

On the bright side....if AF does turn up I've got a couple of bottle of vino in the fridge that are looking like they need drinking!! :lol: :lol:

I've been reading through some of the posts on here and it's good to see all the different charts and interpreting them and what they mean.

:)

:cheer: :cheer: Because it's my first month TTC using a FF chart I'm still getting the lessons mailed ot me daily and I've just had the signs of pregnany one and it mentions about getting a temperature dip on or around day 7 and that's what I've had this month :cheer: :cheer: I had some period pain like cramps between days 7 and 10 DPO :cheer:

I promised myself I wouldn't build my hopes up this month and look at me already!!! :oops: :oops:

Morning all!

Just a quickie from me (oo-er missus, aren't they all these days?!), off for my smear test shortly :( Really hope it doesn't hurt too much :|

CB23 - I haven't had time to look back through all the posts, but I think it was ROM who was asking about lining help, because she's had a couple of chems and an early MC, which suggests that the uterus lining has started to come away before the fertilised egg has properly implanted (or something!) - pineapple juice is *supposed* to help with implantation. I've no idea why. If you do get a lot of spotting before AF, you should see your doctor though. For some people, spotting is normal, but for others it can be a sign of cervical erosion, endometriosis or something else. Always worth getting things checked out! If it's proper AF blood, just not coming out as a 'flow' - more 'patching' than 'spotting' - I wouldn't worry too much. I usually have quite light AF, and I get a couple of days where it's not quite heavy enough for a tampon/towel, then a couple of days when it is, then a day of liners again.

ROM - sorry, I don't know of anything :( I guess if you were going to take Agnus Castus, you'd need to do so before ov, then stop - so the lining would be built before ov, not afterwards. Enjoy your wine though!

Yay! :clap: to Chrissy - another chart to stalk!

Well, I got MORE EWCM this morning, this is just ridiculous. Temp back to 'normal' after yesterday's dip, I overlaid last month's chart and it's following almost exactly the same pattern. CBEFM still 'Low', as expected. Basically, all exactly the same as last month apart from the early EWCM. I think that maybe some of last month's Cr CM was in fact EWCM - I dismissed anything that didn't stretch a good couple of inches at least! :lol: :oops: Or at least, I suspect a lot of it was borderline between the two types.

Well, what can I say but ...... get BD'ing :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ROM - don't open that bottle to early !?!

Best of luck to Sookie and Chrissy ( :wave: )

Hi All,

Well I really don't know what to think of my chart. My temp rose again this morning but only a tiny bit more. Both today and yesterday's temps though are above my coverline.

I'm very confused. We BDed last night night but if they are O rises it would have been too late :(

Last month it looked like my body tried to O a week or so before it actually did. Could this be a normal part of my cycle rhythm? I thought it was from the travel stress etc.

Kitty - who knows? Maybe you are interpreting the cm differently with more information now.

Good luck to all! :hug: I will stalk charts later. Have to get to work.
:wave:

And I'm back already... I LOVE that nurse! Totally managed to avoid the painful bit, and was really sympathetic and careful.

Sookie, it's official. You have the weirdest chart I've seen! :rotfl: :hug: Really don't know what to say! BUT your temps haven't actually gone anywhere near as high as your post-O temps last cycle, so I'd be keeping my fingers crossed still, if I was you. I wouldn't be surprised to see your temp drop again a little in a couple of days, then shoot up past 98.0. If your temps go straight past 98 without dipping, then I think you might have to assume you ov'ed early - but not till then.

p.s. - Flick, how's it going? Have you seen your doctor yet, or got a date for scans? And who have you told? In fact - what was your DH's reaction, and how did you tell him?!

Hey all
Got a few questions today, my temp seems to have risen and the OPK I did today is very faint compared to almost a positive yesterday. Do you think I may have missed my surge and that ovulation is happening now? Also as my temp has risen, is that enough of a thermal shift that our chance is over this month?

I'm thinking it is difficult to judge without a previous chart to compare to. Has anyone else missed the LH surge - does it really happen that fast? :shock:

im not a pro at this charting but i would say that you have ovulated already :think: have you had any fertile cm?
p.s you have still bd'd every other day so you still have a good chance if you have ovulated :wink:

Hi all,

Mildly, if you had a positive yesterday on your ov test then you will more than likely be ovulating today.

What's your CM been like, does it indicate that you're in your fertile phase as well?

BD tonight and tomorrow to be on the safe side.

When you get a positive on your ov test, it means you are going to ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. I tend to get faint lines a day or some before I get a positive and maybe a faint line a day after I've ovulated but others will only get a positive the day before they ovulate. It really is that quick. That's why it's useful to monitor your CM because you should get creamier CM on the days leading up to ovulation.

Once you are familiar with your cycle, you should aim to BD on the 5 days leading up to OV and the 2 days afterwards to make sure everything is covered :wink:

I hope I get the early ovulation too, unlike the last couple of months when it's been really late. Still had a bit of spotting today but it looks like it should be the last day of it. Hurrah!

Kittykins said:
p.s. - Flick, how's it going? Have you seen your doctor yet, or got a date for scans? And who have you told? In fact - what was your DH's reaction, and how did you tell him?!

I feel like I am hijacking your thread :rotfl:

Thanks for asking, kittykins - I'm still suffering with a terrible cold, so is DH (he has been off work for the past week :evil: oh, bliss) at least it has given me time to rest in bed, in between looking after DH (isn't it supposed to be the other way round :? )

Went to see the doc last week so he could confirm BFP and he said he would contact hospital who would send me a date for scan etc.

So far only DH knows as I am being cautious - I know at my age the m/c rate is very high. Xmas should be fun as I will let the cat out of the bag as I should be 12 wks (hopefully)

I was so convinced that I wasn't PG I did the digi test and put it on a shelf whilst I continued to clean the bathroom :oops: I finally picked it up to put it in the bin and noticed there was only one word ..... PREGNANT ...... I rushed up to the DH crying and shaking and he was more concerned about keeping me calm. :rotfl:

Yes, I thought I might've :shock: I really didn't think it would be this early - I guess it is going to be a short month this month! No creamy CM this month or tbh any month, at least not that I've noticed - I'm assuming that some girls get more than others.

Hopefully we have taken full advantage with our BDing although I will drag him off to bed tonight and tomorrow just to be on the safe side ;) :D

Thanks for the info Claire and Bagpuss, I think the OPK from yesterday confused me somewhat, it was a definite line but was a fraction lighter than the control line so I took it to be a negative. As todays line is very faint I wonder if I should change my chart to reflect yesterday being a positive instead.

Fingers crossed for early ovulation for you Bagpuss :)

Sorry to hear you've still got your cold Flick. So much of it about at the mo. Try and rest up if you can.

What is your due date? Reminds me so much of my first pg. I was 12 weeks at xmas. We told the family at that point, it was lovely.

Mildly, when ever I do my opk tests I never get a line that matches the control line 100% for colour. I know it's a positive though cos I get ov pains the next day. So long as it's a strong line I take that as a positive.

From what you've said, yes, i would put yesterdays as a +.

It's true, not everybody gets creamy or EWCM. You could try the grapefruit juice or evening primrose oil leading up to ovulation to help produce more ewcm.

Bagpuss17, as far as I can work out it will be mid-july. :cheer:

Good luck to all you ladies on here, lets hope this weekend is 'productive' :oops: :oops: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Perfect timing. My LO was due in mid July, he came 5 weeks early in the end though.

Looks like those of us who are lucky this month will be on for an August baby. :pray:

Hi all,

Mildly - I just wanted to share my experience of last month's cycle with you as it sounds familiar.

I was using OPKs and had nothing close to a + for a week or so. The at around 20 days into my cycle I got a line that was almost as dark as the control line. I wasn't sure that it as a positive as it was my first month using OPKs. I also had EWCM but not as much as last O and not as good quality. However we took it as a + and bded lots. I hadn't been temping those first 2 weeks so I couldn't rely on charting but my temps were in the 97s F.

A week later when I had stopped testing and assumed O had already happened. I got the real EWCM, did an OPK which was -. The next day did another OPK and it was definitely +. Then my temps went even higher and I definitely had Oed this later week.

So I would keep BDing every second day, closely monitor your cm and keep testing with OPKs if you have enough. You never know what might happen with these long cycles.

Ciao. :wave:

Sookie - that's really odd that you got 2 LH surges. I had a similar experience in that my body seemed to be gearing up to ov at it's usual time around day 18/19. Lots of EWCM etc...but totally negative opk.

I even had sticky CM afterwards as though I had ov'd. Then out of nowhere got more EWCM, tons of it and it was stringy and got a positive result on the opk on day 28.

You're right though, if in doubt keep BD'ing.

This is why charting is so good though because it can show you exactly when you ov'd.

Alrightie, I felt like it was some time to do some serious chart stalking. It's Friday arvo, am at home enjoying the sunshine and sea breeze after a long week. Looks like my customs problems might even beon the way to getting sorted :pray:

Claire30 - your chart is looking really cool. 8) That could def have been an impl dip at 6DPO. And if so you are in with a great chance. The earlier implantation the better chances of the pregnancy sticking :cheer:

ROM - sorry to agree with you that it looks like AF is on her way, but at least you can really enjoy that well deserved vino. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kitty - who knows? could go up or not... Hope that you get more estrogen and so can manage even easier BDing soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bagpus - yes my surge last month was weird :? I'm hoping something equally weird is happening now and that I can get some more BD in. Your chart is making pretty patterns. Is that thermometer working properly? 3 days with no variation? Last month I realised when I was going back to check my temp as it was dark in the room when I did and was trying to be considerate to DH :roll: that I wasn't holding the button down long enough to get the saved temp and instead it was showing me 97.77 every day when I turned it on. I don't know why it does this but still does. But anyway, I assume you are smarter than me and can work a thermometer. :wall: You've certainly had your fair share of AF for the month. I hope you O early too. Be ready though! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Shellbham - don't know what to say? I'm gonna read your diary.
:hug:

Trudy - I hope this month is the one for you.
:hug: Lots of sticky baby dust as you get ready for O.

Mildly - hope that you Oed early if you are happy with the BD sit! You're in the same boat as me. Keep testing and fingers xed. :pray:

Sarah - looks like you Oed. :pray: this is the one for you! :hug:

CBClaire - also hoping your temps do all that you want them to do this month! :hug:

Scones - Psss hisss get lost AF! :twisted: May she leave you very soon! :hug:

Chrissy - I hope your temps go back up and that AF stays away...
:hug:

Phew! Need to go and go to :sleep: after that marathon! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back