Chart Stalkers January 2008

Good afternoon all.

I've got that stinky cold that's going round so not sure I'm making much sense, but I'll try...

Sookie, hope this is ov for you - looks like it could be! Go jump your DH!

Chrissie, I'm not sure either. Looks like FF could be right, and it's a slow rise chart... but either day, you have it pretty well covered!

ROM, glad you're feeling better. Hmm, your chart is... interesting. It's difficult to tell, because of course your 'pre-ovulation temps' for this cycle are not really pre-ovulation temps but ectopic pregnancy ones, as far as I can work out. When was your hospital appt that you found out? And do you know roughly when the ectopic pg ended? I'm just thinking that whilst that was happening, presumably there was still a certain amount of progesterone being released, which would have kept your temps up to some extent? Also the missing temps, whilst obviously understandable, don't help, cos we don't know if the CD33 temp was an anomalous spike, or if the previous week's temps were even higher... I would tentatively agree with the FF date, and FX you get AF in the next couple of days - but I'd still be cautious about BDing in case you haven't actually o'ed yet. And for once, I'll pray that if you did o then, you missed the egg! :rotfl:

Loola, FX for the promotion!

Chrissie and babydust, hope your absence means you're otherwise engaged :wink:

CB23 - the FRERs do have a higher rate 4 days in advance. I bought the Clear Blue earlies before, but when I saw it was only 50% accuracy I decided that they weren't worth using until Af was due, if there was only a 1 in 2 chance of getting an accurate result. Poor you though, you must be on the edge of your seat... FX for you that you get a strong line when you test!

:wave: to everyone else and my brain is now mush. If anyone wants me to stalk their charts, and give them the HUGE benefit of my wisdom :roll: :lol: let me know!

As for my chart, I'm still waiting. Temp went down today, but the spotting has completely stopped for the day. I'm hoping that my period will start properly tonight or tomorrow, otherwise I really don't know what to make of it. I had a play with my chart, and I wonder if perhaps I ov'ed on CD21, with a coverline at 36.05? If so, I'd expect AF later today or tomorrow, which would fit better with the spotting. If I ov'ed on CD24, then I'm getting weird spotting pretty early... and if I didn't ov, then maybe this cycle is still continuing :x which I really don't want. But right now, all I really care about is snoozing on the sofa with a hot water bottle, a blanket and an eye mask... and a big box of tissues!

noooooo :x :cry:

But I just got bored and started playing with my new toy (a proper grown-up juicer) and juiced myself half-a-dozen beetroots as well as some carrots and celery and stuff. DH has pointed out that within a few hours I'm not going to be able to tell whether AF has started! :oops: :rotfl:

sookie - have you done an OPK today? Or is it still early morning for you?

:wave: everyone did you all have a good weekend, me and dh were at a health spa and stayed overnight, it was great :wink: it came just at the right time as when i woke on saturday morning i felt like jacking ttc in i was soo down about it all, but an hour later we were in spa chilled out 8)
i think i must have ov'd by now i havent really been keeping my chart up to date :wall: my temps are all over the place and missing

How annoying :( Looking at your chart this month it's difficult to tell what is going on. Temps are all so low... The spotting is reminiscent of your chemical :( I hope you get an answer soon and can start fresh :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well, yes I just did an OPK. It is nearly 3pm here. It's not a + but is pretty close to the control line. :cheer: And I have had to possible Ov pain twinges. BUt not convinced on that front. Either way I should be looking at the next few days for Oving, so that makes me happy. :D

DH and I got the BDing in this morning. I must say that all this BDing is not the natural state of things for us :shock: I find it hard to be romantic about it all. It's like "ok DH, we have to go BD now, let's go!" Lucky for me he's the most easygoing guy in the world and just does what he has to :rotfl:

Hi Babydust :wave: Missed you as I was posting at the same time.

Glad you had a nice break. Spas rock!!!!

oooh, which one did you go to, babydust?

I keep trying to persuade DH to take me to one but it's not his cup of tea :( Not that he knows, as he's never been to one. Our usual 'romantic weekend breaks' involve slinging backpacks, running shoes, hiking boots and mountain bikes into the back of the car and heading to the Brecon Beacons or Snowdonia. DH gets stiff, and I get sore, but it's definitely not from any romantic activity! :lol:

Sookie, we're with you on the BDing. Especially because of my condition - makes it even less romantic. Every time we try, it's a case of 'ow! sh*t! stop! ffs! aaarrgghhh! ok, try now - but gently... is it over yet? c'mon, hurry up!' :oops: :rotfl: And from him it's 'sorry...sorry... sorry... are you sure you want to? sorry... we don't have to, you know...' :lol: Ah well, at least he doesn't ask 'how was it for you?' afterwards, and I don't have to fake anything!
One day it'll be good... I cling to that hope...

OK CB23 come out of hiding - have you tested???? Hope no news is good news :D

Babydust a spa weekend sounds heavenly....... Probably just what you needed - hope you spent some of it in bed :wink:

Kitty before I went back to recruitment my brother and I opened a juice and smoothie bar called Taste of Shrewsbury - if you google it the new people have taken over our website - I have some great juice recipies somewhere - I can dig them out if you want. You are very brave doing celery - that and cucumber are so strong when juiced - my favorite juice was either carrot, orange and fresh ginger (great for a cold) or watermelon - for something that tastes of nothing watermelon is amazing in the summer with loads of ice..... yum yum.......

You poor thing kitty :( I hope that the medical world can do something for your condition someday soon. It sucks. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

On the juice front I have to tell you about caribbean colombia. Sorry if I go on about it all but it's so interesting here... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Juice is a way of life here. All along the street there are 'juice bars'. You go up and tell them what you want and they have industrial blenders and make them for you. The range of fruit is unique in the world. To name a few of the exotic kinds: maracuya, lulo, zapote, nispira, guanabana, fejoia, tomate de arbol, tamarindo.

Most don't have English equivalents and are only found here. Zapote and Nispira are vanillary and made with milk instead of water. There's also regulars like pineapple, mango, orange, watermelon. You can also get raspberry and strawberry. Limes are everywhere and cost nothing.

Some of those would have been good on your menu ROM! BTW, visitors are always welcome. If you're interested I posted a picture of the view from the balcony on the 'off topic thread'.

ooh, yes please! I'd forgotten that you said you'd owned a juice bar.

Believe me, neither celery nor cucumber tastes strong right at this moment in time! :lol: Can't smell or taste a flipping thing. I nearly blew DH's head off by adding 5 bird's eye chillis to the pasta sauce I was making, to try to make it taste of something!

I really wanted a carrot, orange and ginger juice, but I'd have had to go to the supermarket and buy some ginger :( So basically I've just been through the cupboards and juiced all the fruit and veg left over from Christmas and the new year holidays - it needed to be used up fast! It certainly wasn't the freshest, having been in the fridge for 10 days or so :oops:

Anyway, it made a huge difference having a juicer instead of trying to do it in a food processor and sieving out the pulpy bits.

Isn't watermelon supposed to be a good diuretic? One of my books suggests a juice that includes raw potato, and I always thought raw potato was poisonous... I can't imagine it tastes nice :puke:

Sookie, sounds like my idea of heaven! Though your beach pic, with all those bodies, looks like my idea of hell... Bet it's fantastic early in the morning before all the tourists arrive, or out of season (is there an out-of-season?)!

Yes the juices are divine. No matter how poor people are they all have a blender! Ours broke the other day and we walked down the street to this guy that has a stand outside the supermarket. He just gave it a new motor, jug, etc and fixed it nicely! So convenient.

Yes - there is definitely an off season. Basically any other time than now. Jan is THE MONTH. It's insane. I hate it at the moment. The supermarket the other day was just unbelievable. I couldn't move. But the rest of the year it's practically empty.

Sorry ROM - tested this morning it was a BFN. I'm now not testing until Friday, FF is saying thurs which is I think the day AF is due so will hold off testing until next day if no AF.

Hello all :wave:

Sorry CB Claire but it is still early. FXed for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Morning all, thoses juices sound lovely, making my mouth water. I have a juice and smoothie recipe book (from Lakeland I think) but not been very adventurous in what I have tried but I will dig it out and have a look through and pop out for some ingredients later I think.

Babydust your weekend sounds lovely - where did you go? And what treatments did you have?

Sookie hope you get your +ve opk today :cheer: fingers crossed!

ROM how feeling today? :hug: I read your poem in m/c and loss and it made me cry.

Kitty hope your cold is getting better, are you taking it easy today?

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Well looking at my chart it seems my temps are slowly sliding down. My boobs are still very sore and my nipples especially so (they hurt even when I put on my towelling robe this morning from being brushed by the material :( ) which started at 7dpo. Only a few more days to wait for AF or testing.

Hi all,

:hug: CB23 - but then, it is early still...

I'm feeling pants :cry: Forced myself to get up this morning, and had ordered documents at the library - but the rate I'm sneezing and blowing my nose, I don't think I'd be very welcome. I'm going back to bed for a bit.

Still no AF but I'm sure it's on its way. I hope so. My temp rose this morning but that's the cold. It was 36.87 when I went to bed last night, the highest I've ever measured.

Catch you later

Morning all

Kitty - so sorry to hear your poorly. Wrap up warm and get loads of honey in lemon in you and don't lift a finger until your well again.

CB23 - Sorry to hear your temps are going down but it's still early days so I'll be keeping my FX for you. If I remember rightly mildly had a couple of days last month when her temps were going down a bit but she still got her bfp.

babydust - glad you had a nice time at the spa..... I could do with one of those myself right now.

:wave: :wave: to everyone else.

I've put my temp in FF this morning and it's changed my OV date to Friday so I was right all along.... :cheer:

Better get some work done now :(

morning, i soo wish i was still at the spa :( it was one spa in edinbrugh which is only 20 min drive from me, we have made a promise that we will try and go away every month :D, but we over did it at hard rock cafe with food and cocktails we were in bed by 9.30 pm.

I cant beleive the amound of bfp this month, lets hope it continues :D
good luck cb23 its sounding good :wink:
sorry you are feeling rubbish kitty, good idea to go back to bed
chrissy hope you got plenty bd'ing in on friday :D
sookie who need a health spa when they have colombia, i really think we should do a meet up at yours some time 8)
are are you feeling now rom, when is your next follow up?

well i better go and get the girls ready, first day back at nursery :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back