Chart Stalkers January 2008

Morning all :wave:

Kitty bed is the best place - I have had this since Thursday and to be honest day 3 was the worst - feeling almost human today but my head is still full of cold and tmi alert when I blow my nose I feel as if my brains are falling out!! :D

I have bloods, scan and consultant tomorrow - at 1.00 pm for the bloods and then 2.00 pm for the scan the consultant will be waiting after we have had the scan. Very aprehensive about it and it wasnt helped by this morning receiving a letter which they had sent to my doctors on 2nd Jan following my admission and subsequent appointment on the 24th Dec. Seeing it all written down in black and white has thrown me a bit - I have so many questions they cant seem to answer - the most important one being just when did I get pregnant!!! The fetus was sized at approx 9 weeks but the sac was measuring 12 weeks on the 10th December - I know they have no idea when the fetus died and wether the sac was decreasing in size by the 10th and its going around and around in my head that perhaps the chemical I thought I had at the end of August was actually this pregnancy with my first ectopic bleed being on the 20th October...... Grrrr I dont know why this is so important to me but it is..... Anyway I will ask the question again tomorrow and see if they have any more of an idea...... Sorry ladies seem to have gone off on a rant again - thought I was much more stable but this letter has been a real set back :(

oh gosh rom :hug: if it was a 12 week sac in December it does seem like you say it is August conception. I hope you get answers, its awful having questions unresolved in your head, it gives you no peace :(

Hi guys!

Well no temp rise today for me so no Ov yet. Have officially stuffed up the ferning microscope this morning and have to wait till the afternoon to try again as I was drinking coffee :wall:

CB23 - hopefully AF will stay away. FXed for you :hug:

Kitty - sorry your feeling sick. That cold weather is bad you all of you. Try ginger with some apple and lemon in your juicer.:hug:

Chrissy - glad you Oed on Fri. FXed this is your (and all of our!) month! :hug:

Babydust - hope you enjoy a few hours to yourself and that the girls have a good day at nursery. :wave:

ROM - it's completely understandable that you feel the way you do. It only just happened and no doubt the confidence you had in the medical profession has been shaken a bit! :hug: :hug: :hug: Of course you want answers. YOu don't chart and do all the stuff we do to then be completely taken by surprise. Have you tried writing everything down from the beginning as a sort of catharsis? Sorry I can't help. :hug:

Alright, if anyone is interested the holiday photos are posted online as a slideshow. They are at: www.picasaweb.google.com/walvisch

Click on the first album called 'Christmas in Colombia' and then select 'slideshow'. If you move the mouse away from the panel at the bottom it will disappear and just move through the photos with the captions to read.

Have a great day!

:shock: your pics are great, all the little towns look soo cute and bright, makes me want to pack up and go.

It's a long way from everywhere but is gorgeous and really not at all like the medial portrayal. Chart stalkers are welcome anytime! :)

thanks for the good wishes!

Still feeling poo, but I got bored of being in bed.

I've got plenty of reading to do, so I can legitimately lie on the sofa with Radio 3 on in the background, a large mug of herbal tea and a book of poetry and still claim to be working, so it's not all bad.

My brain's not working though. I just tried looking at ROM's post and charts and got myself completely tied up in knots - sorry :doh:

will have to come back and re-read posts properly later.

Hi girls!!!! Just a quick qeustion, I am on day 7 of an average 26 day cycle. Is it too soon to start bd'ing?

scones said:
Hi girls!!!! Just a quick qeustion, I am on day 7 of an average 26 day cycle. Is it too soon to start bd'ing?

I dont think its ever too soon to start Bd'ing! You never know your luck :)

depends on what you want out of it :wink: :lol:

If your cycle averages 26 days, your ov day is probably around CD10-CD14 (I'm so jealous!), so if you start BDing now and carry on for at least a week, or until you know you've ov'ed, you should time it right!

Well, Af has finally arrived for me, TG. I'm now trying to work out likely BDing dates for this month :lol:

Thats a bit crap Kitty, AF and a stinking cold at the same time. I hope OH is looking after you. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust for your new cycle!

scones said:

It's never to late to start BDing.....even if you're not OV'ing you can still just do it for fun :D

hello again... I'm bored of being ill, I have the attention span of a goldfish!

Please would you all look at my new thread, 'Calling all chartstalkers', and vote on which ovulation day you think most likely for my December chart? It's buggering up my stats, and I still don't know whether or not I ov'ed! :wall: :lol: I know it's not relevant to the outcome, but it does affect likely ov dates this month, plus if it's anov, the doctor wants to know.

thanks!

Hi All!! :wave:

Well, I went mad at the shops on Saturday. We bought a new TV - it was reduced, but still - eek! We had been saving up for one though, so it wasn't totally out of the blue. We also ordered a new sofa - I can't wait for it arriving. That was a necessity as have old crap v uncomfy one at the min - and nothing to pay for a year! (Yes, I'm an advertisers dream!)

Anyway, it was back to work today so that brought me back to reality!
I have had a peek at people's charts, but I don't feel qualified to comment on them yet. Please don't think I'm not interested! I'm still trying to get my head round how it all works. :think: That's why I usually just say general things instead of specifics. i will get better tho - promise!

Comiserations on AFs, good luck if waiting to test, and i hope you feel more resolved after your visit to the docs tomorrow rom. It must be a nightmare trying to work out everything that has happened. :hug:
And I hope everyone else is OVing when they think they are / want to!

I'm going to do my first ov stick tonight. I have no idea about my CM situation though! I don't know how you know if it's CM or leftover sperm :oops: I looked it up on FF but it didn't really help.

Babydust - I've been to that spa. My DH used to be a member of the gym there and he got vouchers for the spa. It's lovely. He's not a member now tho - way too expensive! We must live quite near each other!

Hope everyone is well too or else recovering. I feel much better but there were so many people coughing and sneezing at work today i'm worried I'll get another dose. :x

xx

Fantastic photos sookie :D Bet you had a great time!

Kitty hope you feel better soon :hug:

CB, can't wait to hear when you test on Thursday :pray:

ROM, I hope you get some questions answered at your next appointment :hug:

scones, I would go for it, get BDing girl :D

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Kitty I have voted! I think CD21, comparing all the charts you posted.

KMAC sounds like a mega spree. First day back at work is awful so my sympathies.

I must admit KMAC I have always been confused by the sperm v CM thing, so I can't help at all. They say that sperm isn't stretchy but I beg to differ!

Hi all

I have a charting question......

I accidently deleted my first chart :roll: luckily I had printed it off just last week so I have all the data on paper.. :cheer: . how do I now go about putting it all back into FF???? I want to put it back in so that my OV dates and LP dates are all correct

I tried just inputting all the temps and all it does is add it onto the cycle after that one giving me a cycle of about 50 days!!! :shock: I put it all in and then tried to split the cycle??? but I'm totally dense and didn't really know what to do. when I clicked on split cycle I was asked what date I wanted the new start date to be? If I changed that the date of the 2nd cycle would that automatically make the first one a cycle in it's own right??? I didn't dare do it in case it screwed it all up :D

Just for reference the cycle I deleted was 20th Oct and the next one was 17th November. how do I make it two cycles and not one big massive one????? When I put in the deleted data I get a cycle that runs from 20th Oct all the way through to 18th December!!!!

Chrissie - I think that what you were about to do is correct. Split it and start the new cycle from the date of your LMP.

I haven't ever done it though and am not certain. Kitty would know. Kitty???

I too have trouble distinguishing between spermies and cm. Another tip is that sperm dries upon contact with air. But I have trouble here too.

Well still no + OPK... and no more ferning on the micro. Am now wondering if I imagined the little bit I did see 2 days ago :doh:

Time will tell. Thank goodness for temping or I would be convinced that I have never ovulated. OPKs didn't work last month either.

hmmm :think: Chrissy

Well, in the interests of research I completely made up a chart retrospectively last month - the one that's listed as July, which is two months before I started temping. I've since deleted the data because obviously it was fake, but I had no problem at all in creating it, and it didn't override anything. It just made it a 60-day cycle, ending in the August cycle day 1.

Chrissy if you trust me with your data, you could PM me your FF log in details and I could see if I can get the chart set up for you. Obviously I'd deleted your message once it was sorted (not that there's a lot I could do with somebody else's menstrual details :rotfl: ). I'd need to know the October start date and ov date. Also the coverline would be handy if you have it. Then if I could set it up with that, you'd be able to input the temps at your leisure but all the stats would be correct.

Sookie - FX you ov soon. Who knew this would all be so complicated?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back