X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oh MT.... That's crazy!! Also, I thought that 42 weeks was the latest you'd be left otherwise if baby gets too big the placenta stops being strong enough to support it?? If your sizing at full term already, surely they shouldn't leave you another 3 weeks?! Craziness if you ask me!!

JJ... You know me too well ;) what more does a girl want for her birthday than 3 hours of nipple stimulation?!?!

Sorry you had a rough day Natalie, hopefully the tablets will work and they won't need to steal your blood so much!!

Sugar and I are officially bump buddies... Watch this space!! X

I've been bouncing and squatting and walking and dancing and jumping for the past few days. Might need to give the kitchen a good scrub. Gonna start drinking raspberry leaf tea and someone even mentioned a sort of onion tea (so gross) my last resort is oil drinking but I've read that can have side effects and I'm somewhat worried. Wish my husband were here, the last time I had sex I went into labor literally straight after and I bet that would get me going.

Omg, my little girl has just flipped from head down back to breech. Clearly felt her move this time and now I have a hard head sticking in my ribs and getting kicks down low, really little one make up your mind!!

Michelle x

Michelle nooo wayyyy!!! What a monkey! Would you still have been having a section if she was head down?
Sorry you had a rough day natalie! It isn't forever, baby will be here soon! :) dolly loved that pram, I really like the colour. Oh fab news on the ladies starting maternity leave :)

Colleen ---- get scrubbing that floor and walking up and down stairs and rocking on the ball!! Come on baby we need another labour thread! :) bet we have a baby boom in a week or so - the full moon! That's when a few of us will pop I bet!

Yay ML so excited we are bump buddies, can't wait to do your labour thread! :) so exciting! X x x

Michelle nooo wayyyy!!! What a monkey! Would you still have been having a section if she was head down?
Sorry you had a rough day natalie! It isn't forever, baby will be here soon! :) dolly loved that pram, I really like the colour. Oh fab news on the ladies starting maternity leave :)

Colleen ---- get scrubbing that floor and walking up and down stairs and rocking on the ball!! Come on baby we need another labour thread! :) bet we have a baby boom in a week or so - the full moon! That's when a few of us will pop I bet!

Yay ML so excited we are bump buddies, can't wait to do your labour thread! :) so exciting! X x x

Yeah we are booked in for a section regardless of position, just wish she would pick a position and stick to it. Keep having a feeling I am going to go into labour naturally myself before our our section and would rather she was head down in case I am right!!!

Michelle x

Last edited:
Oh gosh what a madam she is!! Bet it hurts a lot at this stage with baby turning! I've not any experience with breech, as my monkey has been head down for a while and no chance of moving! He dleant have the room anyway as im behind with my growth. Hope she behaves! :)

MT I am so surprised they are not inducing you. Regardless of dates they could - and should - do it on babys size. It's not fair, surely it increases risk of baby being too big at 40 weeks, or like someone said, the placenta failing. I would ask for a second opinion, there must be something that can be done. Hope you're ok, and labour starts soon naturally. Then baby will HAVE to come!!

Xx

Oh no Michelle! Breech babies are sooooooo uncomfortable!

I am gonna wait for three days so I'm 37 weeks by all dates I have and then I'm gonna ring and talk about baby movements and then hopefully see another doctor. Because baby really isn't moving much and I am worried she is getting tired. My bump isn't really that big so it must be so squashed in there for her.

Everyone saying they think ill go early now. So glad such a stressful day is over that was the short and sweet version I told yous honestly seemed worse than I described. Just hoping for a less stressful time on Monday as its ruining my last few weeks until my due date. Just glad they haven't mentioned any more about induction lol xx

Sorry not been in touch or caught up any thread, came for steroid injection, 2nd dose and they've kept me in again!

Consultant in the morning , so I'm sure I'll be home today n then back Monday weds, very tired! But just want little lady to be ok.

Sezzy is texting me and is on her own 5th centile thread, we are in the same boat however she has been rushed for emergency c section and had her gorgeous little girl a couple of hours, look at her photo there she is absolutely stunning. 3lbs 14oz! Thinking of u both sezzy, and hope she's out of care soon for mummy cuddles x

Hope u don't mind me updating on here to all other August mummies x

Sezzy put her pic on here , everyone needs to see how gorgeous she is! Xx hopefully you'll be with her soon xx

Huge congratulations Sezzy - on your little daughter - she is scrummy xx

Eeek a ladys just had a baby in july mummys and she was gender scanned as girl and had a little boy!!

I commented on the other thread but sezzy's baby is adorable... So teeny!

Jess I hope you get home soon!!

How did everyone sleep last night? I kept waking up with such bad back ache! Urgh! Every night I have a warm bath, a back rub, paracetamol, so many pillows supporting me, but it still hurts! Does anyone have any tips/ sleeping positions which help? X

Not slept, damn hospital machines beeping away! Xx

Baby Rosie - born 25/07/2015 at 1am weighing 3 lb 14 xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 33
Congratulations Sezzy, she's gorgeous! Hope you and Rosie are doing well. You have my sympathy, trying to sleep in a hospital isn't easy but hope you're managing to get some rest xx

Congratulations sezzy, she's adorable! Three August mummies popping in the space if a few days, eeeeep!

Girls, do you reckon you will all carry o using the forum after baby arrives? I was thinking we could start a thread in Baby and Toddler? It would be nice to all keep in touch once they're all here.

Oh wow another august baby. Congratulations! She is gorgeous, I hope you are both home soon. X x

Ml I can't sleep either, he doesn't seem to like me laying or even leaning back at all, I think he is squashed as he hates me sitting down too. His movements really hurt. He's ok when I'm walking around. I have the midwife again Tuesday, see what my measurements are then. I'm worried he is running out of room! I can only suggest cushions, lots of them! Does it take anyone else ages to get out of bed in the night too? I really struggle to move, as if I've seized up! And I've stairs to do to get to the loo! :/

It's a sunny start here, so gona get out in the garden with the kids. Come on early August ladies we need a labour thread, get these babies told!! Haha. Hope lulu is getting on ok, be good to hear from her on here hopefully she will pop on when she has a minute! :) x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back