October Babies 2011 - Our Tri-3 thread :D

Congratulations Chrissie.

Can't beleive I am offically due NEXT WEEK!! Don't feel like baby is imminent though. Still working two jobs!! Just praying my waters don't go at work...

Been through one hell of a couple of weeks and I'm still very sore and in a lot of pain at the moment so can't really go into detail at the moment but baby Jacob Isaac Harrison Cassidy was born last Saturday at 4am weighing 9lbs 15oz :shock:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still can't believe he is here but he is just perfecttttttttttttt xxxxxxx

Awww congratulations! He's gorgeous! Looks a little bit like my LO as well! Enjoy him xxx

Hi all,

Haven't been on for a while but just to let you all know Alexander Daniel was born on Tues 4th Oct - 8 days early weighing 7lb 2oz. 3.5 hours labour - a relief to my first lol.

Anyways, Congrats to all those who have had their October babies so far xx

Hi all,

Haven't been on for a while but just to let you all know Alexander Daniel was born on Tues 4th Oct - 8 days early weighing 7lb 2oz. 3.5 hours labour - a relief to my first lol.

Congratulations hun. Hope I have a labour like that!!

So much for me thinking mine was gona come early... everyone is having there babies, where's mine!?

Hi all,

Sounds like u did really well hun! Congrats xx

Thanks mum2b, it was a better labour this time round.
Thanks mummy2adam, traci, and everyone else.

You got 10days left DW I'm sure your baby will arrive soon. :) xx

So how many of us October mummies are still waiting?? xx

I'm still here too

Interested to see how many of us are left!!

Good luck everyone!!

:)

Just wanted to say Jacob was born on the 15th and not the 8th thanks, best of luck to rest of the October mums to be xxxxxx

There must be very few October mummies left now as this thread has gone so quiet! I can't wait till my lo arrives xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back