October Babies 2011 - Our Tri-3 thread :D

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I know we have a thread in pregnancy chat but now we are all here, i thought it would be nice for us to have a tri-3 thread.

October 2011 :D

Due Date, Name, Team, Text Buddy
1st
Kelly281 - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet - Lucy Cameron Gray was born on 5th Oct at 17:20, weighing 8lbs5ozs.
Kellhod - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet

2nd
Denise P - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet
VickyB - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet

3rd
Froslass - Team Yellow - Text Buddy Meggymum - Hollie Elaine, 8lb 4oz on 1st Oct

4th
LucyAnn - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet -
Louise Creed born at 1:06am on 09/10/11 weighs 6lb 15
5th
Dani2810 - Team Blue - Romey Alexander 6lb 10oz born 23rd Sep 11
Marley - Team Pink - Text Buddy Mummy2adam

6th
EmmBee123 - Team Yellow - Text Buddy i.love and coco pops - Georgia, 6lb 7oz born 30th Sep
Princess Peanut - Team Pink - Text buddy Mummy2adam - Isabel Jane born at 1.21am. 5lbs 11ozs on 8th Sept 2011.

7th
JenJane77 - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet

8th
9th
Menie13 - Team Pink - No text buddy yet

10th
Traci - Team Pink - No text buddy yet

11th

12th
Hayley260390 - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet
Ft90 - Team Blue - No text buddy yet - Caleb Samuel was born on 10th october at 12.28pm weighing 10lb2
LJ_85 - Team Blue - No text buddy yet - Alexander Daniel was born on 4th Oct weighing 7lb 2oz

13th

14th
ss79 - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet
LisaB - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet

15th
Hemera - Team Blue - No text buddy yet
Alexandra84 - Team Pink - No text buddy yet
Sunnygirl - Team Yellow - Text Buddy DW1978 - Eliot Andrew Edward was born 17th Oct at 1.17am, weighing 9lbs 8oz

16th
Roxane1985 - Team Blue - No text buddy yet - Jack, 7lb 15oz born 6th Oct
Tinks77 - Team Pink - No text buddy yet

17th

18th
Rummy - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet

19th
Meggymum - Team Blue - Text Buddy Flugel - Oscar, 6lb 6oz born 5th Oct

20th
Little Miss 83- Team Yellow - Text Buddy Sarah13
Charlotte2010 -Team Yellow - No text buddy yet[/COLOR]

21st
Coco pops - Team Yellow - Text Buddy EmmBee123
Pinkprincess23 - Team Yellow - No text buddy yet - Maisey born at 2.41 on weighing 5lb2oz

22nd - Mummy2adam's unnoficial due date from private sonographer :)

23rd
Bella2 - Team Yellow - Text Buddy Mummy2adam - Grace Elizabeth. Born at 22.16hrs on 13th Oct 11 weighing 6lb 6oz
Mum2b410 - Team Blue - No text buddy yet
Beckibooxx - Team Blue - No text buddy yet -
Alfie born at 9.53 on 7th Sep 11 weighing 4lb 15oz.
Pinkprincess23 - Team Pink - No text buddy yet -Maisey born at 2.41 on 2nd Oct 11 weighing 5lb2oz

24th
Nat26 - Team Blue - No text buddy yet

25th
26th
27th
ChrissieCool - Team Blue - FB Buddy DW1978 - Jacob Isaac Harrison Cassidy was born 15th Oct at 4am weighing 9lbs 15oz

28th
Sarah13 - Team Yellow - Text Buddy Littlemiss83 - Kynon Edward born 1st Oct
DW1978 - Team Yellow - Text Buddy Sunnygirl - Jax Allan was born 24th Oct at 3.50am weighing 7lbs 7oz.
Haylea2610 - Team Pink - No text buddy yet

29th
Laura_C - Team pink- No text buddy yet - Sophia born 23rd Oct weighing 8lb 5oz. Born around 1pm

30th
31st
Mummy2adam - Team Pink - Text Buddy PrincessPeanut, Bella2 and Marley - Elexia-Lily born 25th Oct at 05.23 weighing 9lb 5oz's
Chookette - Team Blue - No text buddy yet

1st Nov
I.love - Team Blue - Text Buddy EmmBee123

Original Team Colour
Team Yellow = 26
Team Pink = 10
Team Blue = 12

Actual Team Colour
Team Pink - 9
Team Blue - 10

I have copied and pasted the list from pc so any new october mummies who want to be added or any changes required, let me know :D x x

Hey my due date is October 12th and I'm team blue!

:blue:

xx

Ooo I still don't have a text buddy :(

Awww thanks DW1978 lol you might be having your baby at the same time :D will just update as soon as I can on FB xxxxx

My due date is October 27th Mummy2Adam and I'm team blue :dance:

Awww thanks DW1978 lol you might be having your baby at the same time :D will just update as soon as I can on FB xxxxx

My due date is October 27th Mummy2Adam and I'm team blue :dance:

All updated for you sweetie :D
If you are both in labour at the same time ill stand in and keep everyone updated for you :) x x

It's so strange to think we're all here now.

Feels like I've been saying that there's ages to go, forever, but it's a matter of weeks away.

So exciting, surprised to see just how many team yellows there are. Can't wait to see how many of us end up as team blues or pinks!

Feels like I've been saying that there's ages to go, forever, but it's a matter of weeks away.

So exciting, surprised to see just how many team yellows there are. Can't wait to see how many of us end up as team blues or pinks!

Cant wait to see what team everyone is on and start updating the team yellows :D

Updated front page to add text buddies x x

I wrote my birth plan yesterday. I'm so excited about giving birth!! :)

:yay: i cant wait either hunny :D I never had a birth plan with Adam so im not to sure whether i will do one this time x x

:yay: i cant wait either hunny :D I never had a birth plan with Adam so im not to sure whether i will do one this time x x

I just put my preferences and what I 'think' I will like - nothing major and I've put that it may all change at the time and I'm totally happy to do whatever the professionals recommend as obviously the wefare of the baby is my top priority.

I wrote mine last week ready for MW yesterday. OH doesn't see the point (he's very much of the opinion that whatever happens will happen, although they didn't really have them when Lucy was born) but I like the fact that it's trying to get us more involved in the finer details. Seems more real now!

At MW yesterday, she confirmed baby is head down and that's now unlikely to change, makes me feel like Pickle is closer to arriving. Can understand now some of the odd feelings I've been getting (the low down movements are head/shoulders, the middle ones must be hands, the big movements on the top left of bump are a bum wriggling and the sharp movements on the right are feet - one of which is nicely wedged in my ribs at the moment)

I wrote mine last week ready for MW yesterday. OH doesn't see the point (he's very much of the opinion that whatever happens will happen, although they didn't really have them when Lucy was born) but I like the fact that it's trying to get us more involved in the finer details. Seems more real now!

At MW yesterday, she confirmed baby is head down and that's now unlikely to change, makes me feel like Pickle is closer to arriving. Can understand now some of the odd feelings I've been getting (the low down movements are head/shoulders, the middle ones must be hands, the big movements on the top left of bump are a bum wriggling and the sharp movements on the right are feet - one of which is nicely wedged in my ribs at the moment)

I really want to start writing my birth plan! I know more or less what I would like, and I'm willing to remain flexible obviously according to what the professionals say. I just need to motivate myself!

Lost a bit of motivation yesterday after seeing my MW... I'm measuring large again, 3 weeks ahead, so I might have to go for yet another growth scan. Also, my LO is still breech. He turned at 21 weeks, and is showing no sign of budging! MW said she'll keep an eye on it over the next 5 weeks and if he hasn't moved by 36 weeks we need to start talking about a c-section...

So I might not need a birth plan after all!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back