*November mummies tri 3 thread*

Have u asked the midwife what it is? I'm curious x

Can I add mine to your list? 4th November team yellow (is that when u don't lnow what ur having?!)

Getting excited!!

I haven't asked the midwife what it is, but i will next time i see her, she will probably think i'm a nutter though!

It is indeed Jenny :)

Defo ask lol it's something we need to know!!! Lol!!

wow i would love to know what that is too. i'm feeling so tired today as i was awake all night last night with cramping like pains. they're gone again now though, so god knows what lo was doing in there lol

Aw i have been having crampy pains since yesterday, it has eased but they are still there. Just having a lazy day too cause i didnt sleep great and dont feel great in general. The popping noise is definately a weird one!

I can't wait to get in the bath when the kids r in bed.. Bh really irritating now and back is killing :( had the worst sleep ever (minus the nights in hospital) last night was gonna go back to bed when I got in from mw but coz I was sent to hosp I didnt get home til half 2 so not ling after I had to do the bloody school run :roll:

Ooh forgot to say the mw said lots of hiccups mean one happy baby once it's born :cheer:

Cant wait for bed time either !!! we r on the home stretch now though hun !!! ive got a 4 yr old having a almighty tramtrum in front of me at the min think he needs to go to bed now !!!! xxxx

Send him to bed.. Blackout blinds are a godsend they can never tell what time it is ;) haha!!

Clocks are going back soon aren't they? Or forward?

He is a nightmare at the min waking at 6 then school all day he is just knackered !! Clocks go back but can't remember what date !! Xxx

I can't wait to get in the bath when the kids r in bed.. Bh really irritating now and back is killing :( had the worst sleep ever (minus the nights in hospital) last night was gonna go back to bed when I got in from mw but coz I was sent to hosp I didnt get home til half 2 so not ling after I had to do the bloody school run :roll:

Ooh forgot to say the mw said lots of hiccups mean one happy baby once it's born :cheer:

Hiccups, my dd had hiccups loads and was a really happy baby, my ds never had them and was a complete nightmare baby and toddler, this baby has them loads so i think there has to be something in that theory.

He is a nightmare at the min waking at 6 then school all day he is just knackered !! Clocks go back but can't remember what date !! Xxx

Sod that!! Maybe get him in bed a bit earlier.. If Ellie doesn't get enough sleep before school she's a right little whinge bag after school bless her!
End of the month I think?

Hiccups, my dd had hiccups loads and was a really happy baby, my ds never had them and was a complete nightmare baby and toddler, this baby has them loads so i think there has to be something in that theory.

I bloody hope so!!!! Baby had them when I posted about it earlier in this thread and it's got them again now!! At least 5 times a day.. The amount of crap this baby has put me thru already I think I deserve the happiest quietest baby ever!!! Lol!!

Hey ladies I've got period pains today, how's everyone else feeling ? X

been have bh regularly to the point ive timed them for 2 weeks now had bout half an half of intense ones last night but still nothing !!! no show just leaking boobs !!!! but at least i have a date to aim for going into hospital on fri for induction !!!

Hopefully this is the start of things for u babyA !! fx !! xxx

Most of my bh have gone now :roll: just back pain and pressure :(

Oooooh Friday will be here in no time!!

BabyA maybe we will have yet another labour watch soon :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member