*November mummies tri 3 thread*

Just thought id pop in and wish all you lovely ladies the very best, sending you all lots of positive labour vibes, i cant wait to hear the updates :)

Jayceesmumma, i never turned out to be a November mummy after all, even though I was 98% sure i would! Could you please update me, Elexia Lily born 25th Oct at 05.23 weighing 9lb 5oz's, thanks sweetie :D x x

Good luck Lewicia today!! How is everyone feeling? I am soooooo fed up stop starting lol got a right little madam in there I think lol. what have ppl been up to this week? X

Of course I will m2a! Congrats again!! :hug: :cheer:

BabyA U must be so tired of stop starting!!

Good luck Lewisca!!!! Can't wait to find out what team your on!! :cheer:

Lol yep very tired of it lol all signs are there to say it's gna happen soon but it's starts then stops after couple hours longest was 6 lol. get all excited to meet them then they stop. Oh well she will come when ready just hope it's not too speedily as gotta get oh home from work if during day. Still loosing plug in bits.. How are u anyway sorry for my lil rant there!! Heehee u all ready for ur lo arrival? X

It's ok rant away!! How long will it take ur oh to get to you if u need him?x

Bout 40 mins but I've been hearing horror stories of second time mums recently who have had kids having hour long labours or not even making it to hospital, lol chances r it will be fine just don't want mil to delivery lol, how have u been feeling? x

Tired and lots of pressure and bh :(

My first was 13hrs from waters breaking and second was 7 hrs from waters breaking.. How long was ur first?
Xxx

Hi ladies!

I know it's not quite November yet but I am pretty convinced this LO isn't gonna turn up in October so just wanted to check that u don't mind if I join the November mummies thread? (My ticker doesn't say it but I was due 23rd October......altho original dd was 2/11/11)

Hope u guys are all doing well xxx

Course not!!
Why did they change ur due date??
Hope LO makes an appearance for u soon!!

Thanks!

It got changed at my dating scan (original dd was based on LMP)....was shocked that it got moved forward that much but his measurements still fitted with that at the 20 weeks scan and at the 4d private one we had! I'm a week over today and it's pretty frustrating! xx

Blimey.. I can't imagine how frustrated u must be!!

Any signs of bubs coming?x

I don't know! It's my 1st and I'm really not sure! Have had menstrual type cramps on and off for a few weeks but this last week they have been more severe............last night I had to get up as too uncomfortable with them in bed and ended up watching a film lying on the sofa.....thought they may be coming and going a bit but fell asleep in the end! Still got what I can only desrcibe as really uncomfortable period pains in my lower tummy....nothing that I can seem to time............getting BH as well! Am guessing this is still all body prepping, but kinda feel like 'how much prep can my body need?!' lol.............just wish I could feel something more 'definate' that would tell me labour is on it's way or in early stages!!xx

:hug: frustrating isn't it :( sounds like things are heading in the right direction :) I've got constant backache bh and pressure :( been at least a full week now with no break! I'm quite happy for bubs to stay in longer I'm really not ready for this LO to come.. I gladly be preg for another month!! (I'll regret saying that soon lol)

I was lucky with the girls, my waters broke before proper labour started.. But even then my contractions were v irregular.. As long as bh get stronger with time then it's labour.. I felt v strong bh quite regular and intense pressure for three days before my waters went with Ellie..

Hi all, I cant believe it's 38 weeks tomorrow! How is everyone feeling. I feel wiped out today. I slept well last night but just feel so so tired today. No real twinges anymore that i am noticing any way. I want this baby to come sooner rather than later as i have had enough now :)

38 tomorrow :shock: it's flown by!! I've only just started to enjoy being pregnant I won't want it to end now :(
Some moments I'm like... Ok I've had enough just get it out! But most of the time I don't even feel pregnant u know?x

hi all can I join too? i was due on the 20th october but yet the baby is still hiding! so it looks like a november baby.
tuesday would be a good date for me as i think it will be easier for me to remember 01/11/11!

Of course babe! Welcome :wave:
How r u feeling?? That would be a great date for a birthday! Also wondering who will get 11-11-11!!

My clairvoyant told me the 16th nov has a meaning so maybe I'll hit my due date this time :cheer:

11-11-11 would be cool, but I don't think I'll be allowed to go that long (and don't think I'd want to either!) Agree with Charlotte 1-11-11 would be good, but he can come today if he wants.....I don't mind!! lol xx

i most definitely dont want to be still pregnant by 11.11.11! this being my 3rd pregnancy its been the hardest because i have 2 under 5's to look after.

I just want the baby out now. pregnancy isnt as enjoyable as i thought it would be when i was at school I would rather just skip to having the baby!

maybe its time to think about fostering or adoption in the future...

to be able to carry a baby is still a blessing tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back