October Babies 2011 - Our Tri-3 thread :D

me too! Think I may end up being a november mummy :-(

I'm ok........trying not to let the waiting get to me! Keep getting period pain..........do u think that my body is doing something in preparation? Would hate to think that nothing is going on............feeling quite uncomfortable and a bit nauseous!

Ur doing amazingly well littlemiss still at home and updating on here! Think I'd be beside myself by now xx

Sickness & period pains sounds like the start of labour. Does your tummy go hard with the period pains?

If your not in early labour i'd say you will be soon, thats normally how it all kicks off!!

:)

Yeh, been getting BH with the period pain at times, but period pain not particularly intermittent.....seems to be there for hours, sometimes worse, sometimes better and then I have a bit of time where I don't notice it at all! No signs of a 'show' or waters and things seem to have been like this for a few days (although period pain seems more severe today).......I hope u are right and that things will at least start soon, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet!

Hope your contractions settle into a regular pattern....r u using an app on ur phone or something online?

I've got one on my phone & one online. Only use the phone one if i'm napping coz it uses up too much of the phone's battery.

Here's the online one, incase you ever need it, its very easy to use!

http://contractionmaster.com/

:)

Mum2b410 - I've been having odd period pains too but only like an achey feeling....I haven't had a show or anything though so its just a long waiting game! I think I might end up being a November mummy too! Looks like we might go into labour at a similar time (hopefully soon!!)

I'm still here... And I hope I will be a November mum after all, so my husband has a chance to recover from this stupid flu!!... I guess I am the only girl here hoping that things do not start just yet.

lol i.love you might think differently in another week or so if you haven't had your lo yet! I was so set on my due date its horrible just waiting..... I never thought I would be waiting until November!

Nat26- seems are on similar paths.......did u see that cupckae thought her waters may have gone this morning?! Excited for her!.....My little man just doesn't want to come out :-( Got MW this morning so will see what she has to say but she can't answer the one question I want answered.....when will I ahve my baby?! lol

i.love sorry about your OH, hope he is feeling back to normal soon! xxx

Ive tried to update the front page as much as I can ladies from labour threads, if i have not updated yours or I have got anything wrong, give me a shout. Congratulations again and goodluck to all the oct mummies still waiting to meet their LO's x x

Mum2be - thats good you are seeing your midwife - hope that goes well. Are you going to have a sweep?? I'm not seeing my midwife until Monday but shes going to do a sweep then. xx

Just popped on for a min - need to catch up!

Sophia was born on 24/10/11 at 12:55pm, not 23rd :) weight is correct :)

Thanks so much for updating xxx

Thanks M2A for updating the front page :) You are a star, all with a new baby too :) Its really interesting that a lot of the October mummies have delivered early or within a week after their due date.

Fingers crossed those of us still waiting won't have to wait too long :) xx

Hi Mommy2Adam thank you for updating front page xxx

mum2b410 thanx hun. Last night was pretty rough - I spent half of it changing a cold wet cloth on his head. He was so hot! If things have started yesterday, I'm afraid he would be absolutely no use :(

Mum2be - thats good you are seeing your midwife - hope that goes well. Are you going to have a sweep?? I'm not seeing my midwife until Monday but shes going to do a sweep then. xx

see my post in the 'overdue' thread hun- basically no sweep til next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back