X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Glad everyone's ok :)
I've lost loads more snotty green plug today. Part of me wants to go on a huge walk and see if I can kick start anything. But realistically I don't have the energy to even get upstairs to the toilet.

What will be will be lol xx

Sleeping isnt going well for me n feeling a bit breathless and clogged up. My bp tabs seem to be making me feel better as well. Hope monday shows my tabs are working xx

Someone leave space for me I am so over being pregnant lol!
I just saw that I have two dark grey patches in my underwear and wondering what could it be & if I should call in? Don't want to call and it be nothing but scared I won't call and maybe it is something. Bleh. Any ideas ladies?

Dark grey?? On what colour pants?? Sorry for the silly question but I don't know if the fabric is making it s funny colour??

Can you post a pic MT? Not sure what it could be without knowing more details.

My pants are a really pale pink so I don't think they effected the colour? I know it's really odd but idk how else to describe the colour :/

Congrats Sezzy she's beautiful!
Jess so glad baby is growing!!
JJ happy belated birthday! Hope you had a lovely day!
Kumber, hopefully your pains are indication that something could happen soon for you!

Such a horrible topic but is anyone having trouble with piles? I'm in agony but I've never had them before now to know if I should wait longer to see if the cream and pessary' work or if I should ring out of hours about it. I get embarrassed going to my own GP about things like this so OOH is a last resort but I'm so sore :-(! Xx

You should be able to post a pic MT... how big are the wet patches? Like discharge sized or more? If you think it could be water at all them call your midwife as coloured water can show infection or meconium!!

Sorry tmum, no experience (touch wood) but you shouldn't be embarrassed! Your gp or midwife can help and see it everyday! X

Tmum witch hazel is amazing!!! Almost instant relief.

Ml I can't post a pic:( if anyone is on fb I could send you the pic and then you could post here? It is like the amount of discharge. Kinda mixed with Yellowey stuff.

Could it be your plug? That would be yellow/ green and can have tinges of old blood?? If you want you can email me at [email protected] x

I have piles! Normally ok but if I have a dicky tummy it's quite painful to sit down. I had them previous pg too and I'm honestly too mortified to sort it out. Sorry, not much help to you.

MT I will be out tomorrow to get some, thanks!
Aww Kumber it's horrendous isn't it?! It took me ages to work up to do the Dr and when I came out I felt a bit silly leaving it so long but the thought of having to go back about has me feeling like I want to just ignore it again lol! I'm just so sore I don't think I can! I'm doing the ironing while sitting in my ball and it's quite comfortable lol. Xx

MT can you stick a pad on and see if there's anything else? It may be the colour of you pants that have made it grey as ML said! Xx

You do feel so silly but the thought of someone poking around your bumhole, eurgh!! No thank you. There'll be enough poking around down there in labour.

I've emailed you x

I have just changed and put a pad on & will see. :)

Ha I know! It's the thought of it! And I think knowing labour is soon is making me more anxious! I remember last time I was so paranoid I was going to poo during labour and I'd got myself in such a tizz and that's starting to freak me out again but it's made worse because I'm so flipping sore there arghhhh xx

Mt today at hospital he said I'm leaking fluid , hence why mines all gone, I'm 100% not as always dry nehuw dr said keep a pad in all the tie, if yellow / grey / green come in as water with colour can mean infection / baby pooed ?

That's literally all I know but I remember him saying just today so to be sure why don't u just ring n bob in? They'll check n even for peace of mind it's better ?

If I hadn't gone in I would never have know baby slowing and fluid, sezzy also wouldn't know her little lady needed to be born, so they will never ever think u shouldn't have gone!

Keep us posted x

Here's the photo from MT... I've never experienced this myself. I think you've done the right thing and I'd say if you get any more to ring a midwife. They always say to look out for odd coloured discharge x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 27
Tmum do lots of people poo? Obv I'm a section so don't need to think of that I just wondered? I have heard it before.

I'm upset I miss out on surprise labour and pushing now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back