X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Happy birthday to the birthday girls... God I find it so hard to keep up with the August mummies thread lol, I just had to go back 5 pages to catch up! Glad your all well!

Absolutely no news from me, my baby is way to comfy in there! he or she has 7 days to vacate the premises because im way to fed up now! I just want to be a mummy already!

I'm hoping for some labour threads in the next few days to keep me occupied, maternity leave with no baby is so boring lol

Colleen xxx

Has everyone got a bump buddy that wanted a bump buddy?

I was thinking I'd like a bump buddy, if anybody is interested? I don't get internet at the hospital.... X

I was thinking about that the other day, I dont have a bump buddy.. :/

Oh no colleen! Was hoping you'd gone into labour going by your niggles the other day!! Hope it's soon for you!
X x

Good luck August mummies
I keep checking up on all my cycle buddies, Jess Michelle, Lolie im still over in TTC hope to get Bfp in August :) xxx

Yea id be happy to. :) im expecting another long labour too, so will no doubt keep you all entertained! Haha. But maybe, as this one has been so keen since 24 weeks to arrive, he will make a fast entrance ! :) I think you'll be soon ML x x

Just back for hospital after another scan baby is now head down yippee!!!
Got another trace which showed good movements so they are thinking that everytime she moves into the breech position she gets stuck and stops moving.
I have to go to the hospital twice a week to go on the monitor and be scanned once a week to check growth, position and fluid.
26 days until our section, not sure if she will stay in there that long but we will see!!!

Michelle x

Yeyyy for head down Michelle!! Fx she keeps that way now!!

I'd be honoured to do your labour thread sugar, no matter how long!! Lol. Do we exchange numbers? I'm not sure how this whole bump buddy thing works lol x

Yay for head down Michelle!

Ml, exchange numbers or fb, it's up to you!

So happy for you Michelle :)

No sugar10, no labour, no baby just an unhappy and fed up mummy!!!!

Colleen xxx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, hopefully she stays head down now and behaves herself for the next 26 days.

Colleen, sending you lots of lovely labour vibes, hopefully baby gets a wriggle on and doesn't make you wait long now.

So who's Bump buddies, me and bubbles have doubled up, not sure who else has a buddie. Can't wait to start reading all the August labour threads.

How is everyone else doing tonight?

Michelle x

Was my 19th yesterday too haha. Just sat hoping baby would come but nope. Had a stressful day today. Was at hospital for over 5 hours. Got my scan & baby weighs 8lbs 13oz!!! They are still going by my August 17th due date which makes me 36 + 4 and an awfully large baby. Way off the charts. I'm so stressed and annoyed. They refuse to do anything as we both seem healthy. they want me to have another scan in two weeks and if she is 4.5kg or over they will strongly encourage a c section. I'm like why leave so long and offer a bloody section instead of trying to induce next week? But they won't even consider it. She is already 4.023kg and she was 3.228kg two weeks ago so she can easily go past 4.5kg mark:( I'm so upset and frustrated. My only hope is if I go into labor on my own now.... But idk I've been having signs for two weeks but nothing. Also not effaced or dilated :(

Happy birthday for yesterday MT! I've been told scans always over estimate the size of baby so maybe they're taking that into consideration? It's a bit crap for you though, not knowing what's going on.

Aw happy birthday to everyone! It was my birthday last week too!! Haha so many birthdays!
Michelle - glad baby is head down now!
Coleen - hopefully not long for you now.
MT -I hope things sort out for you xx

Well it was my last day of work today!! Officially on maternity leave now! It feels weird though I don't feel like I'm on leave now... Think it will sink in more after a week or so xxx

Last edited:
Stressful day in daycare today. Was there from 10.30am till 2.30pm. BP was high again so decided to take my bloods and took 6 attempts 2 of which were on back of the hand and very painful. So my anxiety was through the roof putting my BP up which made baby very active lol after all that time when they took the monitors off the baby calmed down lol they gave me a BP tablet to take which took 45 mins to work. Done another BP before I left and my BP had came away down. Now have BP tabs and iron tabs to take and to go back to daycare on monday to see how the tabs have worked....so very stressful day! So usual fun and games at daycare again! The OH making me a nice dinner while I chill. So nice end to a stressful day. Hope your all well xx

Thanks for all the birthday wishes ladies x

MT - a very happy 19th birthday to you - you young thing you :)
I can't believe they have estimated 8 lb 13 oz weight and yet won 't consider induction next week?! Seems silly if they have a cutoff guess weight for straight section! That 's only a little bit off a lb off 10 lb really ! ( lets hope they are completely out, but id keep pushing tbh x

Jenbob - happy birthday for last week x

Michelle - yayyyyy for Sasha turning , that's brilliant news and hopefully should stop her naughty antics ! What a relief x

Good luck ML600 with your birthday baby eviction, sounds to me like your just after some bday loving next tue and have told oh that a curry meal out plus lots of sex and 3 hrs of nipple stim is required ;) ( nice going )

Jess glad your getting all your bits together- good luck tonight for monitoring x

Dolly - your pram is lovely , how exciting. my single has a carry handle on the top like that, it's great for clipping a hanging pram toy later on ( the ones with plastic crocodile style/peg style clips. Nice big wheels too.

Showing promise and Jenbob - yayy for maternity leave starting- enjoy yourself and relax inbetween nesting and lunching :)

Natalie Reid - what a stressful day, think for bo issues they should visit you at home !! Still my money on you popping very soon tbh xx

Colleen - labour vibes coming your way from me, hope your not waiting long x

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! the Dr tried to blame it on genetics but I'm like no my husband was 6lbs and I wAs 8lbs but I was born at almost 42 weeks and we are both average height and weight and so is everyone in our families. They said they will not induce unless a medical reason comes up apparently having a huge baby isn't good enough reason :( I really don't want a section and I'm just gonna sit home and try all the old wives tales and see. I am not sure if I can just show up and beg for induction or what? I do have reduced fetal movement but after an overnight stay they insist everything is fine so idk what else I can do?

Mt - yourll have to pop early anytime from now to show your dates were wrong and needed changing!

Get on those old wives tales pronto and scrub kitchen floor xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back