X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Congratulations sezzy, she's adorable! Three August mummies popping in the space if a few days, eeeeep!

Girls, do you reckon you will all carry o using the forum after baby arrives? I was thinking we could start a thread in Baby and Toddler? It would be nice to all keep in touch once they're all here.

Yes I think that's a great idea , we should have a thread in baby and toddler , it would be nice x x

I wonder when would be the best time to start one up?

Not sure kumber! Maybe when a few more of us pop?? Then the ones who have popped already may be more settled too? Don't know!

Oh and jj mum I saw that in July mummies! I'm thinking they are 100% correct with my gender!! Ha. Must be a shock when it's wrong!

Well ladies I have been getting prepared for hospital.. Put some fake tan on last night look like hippo rolled in mud this morning CRINGE haha!! Also attempted my toe nails, my sons offered to help! And I am going to attempt to shave up to the knee and bikini line in the shower now! :) oh already had roots done couple weeks ago. . . . . Obviously I've run out of nesting things in the house and garden to do, so I've started on myself!! It's ridiculous! Now baby, you can come in the next week as I am body ready!!! Hahahahaha howling at myself! This can't just be me! :) x x

Yes kumber I think that's a great idea!! Maybe in another week or so....

Sugar I'm similar!! I'm keeping myself clean shaven and toenails painted! I figure it will all go to pot once he's here so want to feel as good as I can got now!! X

I'm pruning too! Keeping the floof well trimmed, pits shaved every other day, legs done weekly, hair dyed and freshly cut. I need to finish off the sorting and cleaning, I'm desperate to do it but I start and then I feel so big and heavy I just can't be bothered. Eurgh, too lazy for my own good. Nesting myself is ok though , right?? After all, you gotta look good for when baby first sees you, you only get one chance to make a good first impression! That's my excuse and I'm stickimg to it!

Congratulations Sezzy what a beauty your little girl is!!

I'm also preening :) little luxuries like nails hair and long baths will go out the window when baby arrives! :)

Sorry I've missed all the updates n not caught up, just got back home. Baby is ok, less fluid n not grown much but she has grown and has put fat on! So maturity wise she's at 33/34 weeks, size wise nearly 5lbs! So they are more than happy!

N with how inaccurate those scans are could be much chubbier!

I have to go in now every day until c section, just to be monitored was offered to stay in but I'm just too tired in hospitals I would rather be out and go back.

They are booking transitional cot just in case so c section is Tuesday / weds find out next two days. Latest weds.

Xx hope everyone's ok!!! X

Glad you're home now Jess. Hiw exciting that there's just a few days left!!

My mum dug out my baby photos which have been in storage... Do you think me and bubba look similar?! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 16
Glad baby has gained weight Jess and they are happy with things! And so exciting that your just days away! You are our next in line august mummy to be --- unless someone jumps in! Colleen maybe?! I would be same too and rather go home and go back rather than stay in. Hospitals aren't places for rest really!

ML yes I think you do look alike! Spooky! :)

Anyone having labour niggles? Somebody must be!! :) ha ha x x

I would desperately love to go into labour this weekend, I'm getting nearly constant and painful bh that dont seem to be going anywhere. I was cramping all night last night with strong period pains and it's going further and further up my back which is a good sign as I labour in my back. Constantly knicker-checking for plug, honestly had enough. Could I please, please, please be next??? Driving myself insane girls :(

Last edited:
Ahh kumber, I hope this is the start for you!! Fx super tight!!

I would like to book myself a slot fur next weekend please... I've got lots of things to do this week but next sat/ Sunday would be perfect! X

I love how we're booking slots like we have any control over this at all! We can hope, eh?

Also ml, you and bubs are spitting images!

And Jess, glad to near baby has grown! Fab news! Bet you're buzzing for next week!

Well I feel like if we form an orderly queue, maybe the gods will see how organised we are and just let us get on with it. Maybe??.... No??.... Worth a try!!

So pleased baby is growing Jess, not long to wait now, just 4 days at the most!!

Loving the orderly queue, would be great if we could pick when we go into labour

Michelle x

I think someone will before me .. Ha, let's wait and see!

Gosh u look so much alike, that's really spooky!!!!

Kumber have u lost any plug? I've lost some tonight, typical now left hospital so I'll mention it tomoz!

No aches or pains just the loss x

Thank u everyone , she's 4lbs 14 so has grown 4oz ( if accurate ) in 8 days!!!!! Fab news x

I've been losing loads of little green bits but nothing huge. Trying not to compare with previous labour but it's so hard not to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back