X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Browneyed girl he's beautiful:)

Lulu best of luck for today Hun xx

Good luck Lulu!! So excited for you to finally meet your wee man!!!
Feel like I haven't slept! Went to bed with a bit of heartburn and a few pains and it woke me at 2.40. Had to go and get milk and slept sitting up after being awake for about an hour! Fun times...not! Xx

I am so in love with him! :) :)

So glad things are moving for you today Lulu, hope it goes well and can't wait to see your little man xxx

Ahhhhhhuge congratulations to you Browneyed girl on the first team august baby ( and I thought your bump looked pink!) ha - did you even get a chance to buy those labour snacks you were talking about?!
He is soooo cute, great weight - any names for him yet xx

Last edited:
Lulu good luck today- crikey i really hope they attempt water breaking before section, I guess they cant do it if your not dilated enougth to physically pop them.

Sounds like they have prepped you for section with nik by mouth and the rantadine! They will prob give you another this morning then- good luck hun xx

Browneyed, what a beautiful little boy. You must be so chuffed!
Does he have a name? :)

Brown eyed Girl what an absolute cutie you have there. Just gorgeous.

Good luck today Lulu. Hope they don't make you wait long for your section.

How is everyone else doing? Has everyone else's niggles and pains settled down?

Michelle X

Last edited:
Lulu, I am thinking of you a lot and hope that if they give you a section it will go well and you recover good. I had an emergency Csec last time and I recovered very fast. It will be great to see your LO today. I can't wait to hear new developments.

:love:

Where do you guys see browneyed girls baby??? I wanna seeee

How did I missed that??? Thank you Michelle. :)

He is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations :)

Omfg, how stupid are people? Just nipped to the shop and someone said "you still not had your baby yet?"! Well obviously not since I'm walking like a penguin and my bellys round and massive. Oh and its not even my due date!!

Still can't believe you don't know what your having!! Fml, I am hiding for the next month. My husband thinks it's funny but I get aggravated easily!!

Anyway, have a good day :) I needed a rant xx

Morning ladies.

Lulu, the best of luck today, you have done so well, last hurdle.

Brown eyed girl your wee man is such a dote, congratulations again :)

So I have nothing to report. Usual pains and aches but absolutely nothing happening. Looks like I will still be sitting here in a few weeks. Trying to do plenty of walking but are there any other ways to get baby engaged?

Hope everyone is ok x

Omfg, how stupid are people? Just nipped to the shop and someone said "you still not had your baby yet?"! Well obviously not since I'm walking like a penguin and my bellys round and massive. Oh and its not even my due date!!

Still can't believe you don't know what your having!! Fml, I am hiding for the next month. My husband thinks it's funny but I get aggravated easily!!

Anyway, have a good day :) I needed a rant xx

Omg I'm exactly the same... And the next person that tells me how big I am is guna get a massive punch in the face (only in my imagination, obviously I'll smile and agree) haha xxx

Morning ladies.

So I have nothing to report. Usual pains and aches but absolutely nothing happening. Looks like I will still be sitting here in a few weeks. Trying to do plenty of walking but are there any other ways to get baby engaged?

Hope everyone is ok x

I went for a 2.5 mile walk yesterday and the nurse that has been seeing me everyday since my op said oh your bump has dropped today!! Maybe it was the walk??? I'm already 2/5ths engaged at my last midwife appt which was Friday last week but had no bump drop til today xxx

Morning ladies.

Hope everyone is ok x

I went for a 2.5 mile walk yesterday and the nurse that has been seeing me everyday since my op said oh your bump has dropped today!! Maybe it was the walk??? I'm already 2/5ths engaged at my last midwife appt which was Friday last week but had no bump drop til today xxx

That's all the motivation I need to get off my arse, stop watching this morning and take my big mutt for walkies lol... Thanks Colleen xx

I'm with you Bubbles, really need to find motivation and get out and about. Just can't seem to find any energy to get off the sofa

Michelle x

I can't seem to walk any further than the bottom of the garden! Feels like my right hip/leg keeps popping in and out. Having bad fanny daggers too! I'm constantly hungry too!! :)

Is it just me or is anyone else just so fed up now!!!

Everything hurts, can't sleep at night, peeing and pooing a million times during the day and night. No appetite at all. Emotional, irritable and leaking all kinds of weird stuff from all parts of your body. It sucks now. I just want baby here. So fed up :sad::sad:

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back