X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

That's ok, all up to date for now I think, hope I haven't missed anyone else off, oops!!

How you feeling now kumber? I have had bad pains in hips and bum and lower back today. Tightenings that feel like they're pulling up from inside, but nothing regular. I have always hated having such a build up, it's done this every time like my body needs a warm up!! I'd quite like to feel nothing and feel fine and just feel a twinge or waters break and that be it! Bang straight into it! Least we will have August babies arriving to keep our minds busy :) :) x x

Last edited:
Still feeling a bit peculiar. Nothing feels wrong as such, just odd. I don't think it's anything to go on though - like you Sugar I'm having loads of build up like past pg and nothing's coming from it. Last time I went straight into 90s contractions every 4 mins the day after I lost the 2nd half of my plug and they were really intense, so I'm wondering will it be a similar thing this time. Loads of build up for weeks and weeks and then it all happening really quickly. Constantly on knicker watch now for this sodding plug, I think I'm finding it harder knowing what to look out for iykwim?

Last edited:
Guys. Wondering if any one has had this

I was taken aback earlier with what I can only describe as a pulsating pain across my lower back. Lasted a good 15 seconds, so don't think it was muscular stretch, it's not happened again since.

Been having twinges and some pains in thighs past few days but nothing painful.

The pulsating back however was really sore

Anyone?

It could be early labour, it could be braxton hicks! It's so hard to know at this stage until it becomes regular. Sorry, it's not much to go on :(

Just seen we have had our first August baby!! Congrats browneyedgirl!! Lovely news
Lulu it will be you soon hopefully Hun!
Ah it seems so real now. Xxx

Thanks ladies! I feel so blessed to have a beautiful baby boy. I've attached a pic below :) xx

0d3eb67d05619b8f54e038c2e83a2266.jpg

P.s. Lulu I really feel for you and hope things start progressing very soon for you. Are they not going to put you on the drip to bring on your contractions or break your waters? Must be very frustrating xx

Aaaahh hun, he's gorgeous! Well done!

Lulu has a labour thread on the tri3 board that I'm keeping up to date for everyone to follow. About to post the last update for today :)

Aw hun he is absolutely gorgeous congrats again.

Well I have my consultant appt tomorrow and hopefully get my induction date eek I am starting to panic now xx

Congratulations browneyed girl, he is a real cutie!

Hope everyone else is doing okay, I am just generally uncomfortable and ache but nothing recordable or contraction like. This knicker and tissue watch is definitely like the TWW! Xx

Aww Browneyed girl he's adorable! Congratualtions!!
Poor Lulu I really feel for her!!! Must be awful all this waiting! She's made an awesome home in her belly for the wee man and he just doesn't want to come out lol!
More cleaning done here today. Left moping for hubby but as I predicted he didn't do it so I think I might do them myself tomorrow on my hands and knees see if we get any twinges lol! Hope everyone's doing ok. Sugar and Kumber, hope you get some sleep and are back to feeling yourselves tomorrow! Xx

Brow eyed girl. Well done hunni, he is absolutely beautiful. !!!

Aww brown eyed girl he is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! What was his birth weight? I love his little hair, handsome chap xx

Thanks ladies! So far he seems a very chilled out chap as well.

Jess07 his birth weight was 6lb 3 born at 38 weeks exactly xx

Browneyed girl - he is just beautiful, I imagine you're completely in love.

Today's the day for me, finally! As you know I'm having my last examination at 8am. I haven't eaten anything since midnight, but was given some ranitidine this morning for my acid, so had a little sip of water. Can't wait to hold my baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back