X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Tmum - don't even go there, I have never been so pissed off in all my life. Not a single pain or contraction since last night xx

Oh no chick, sorry to hear! Will they try with another pessary? Where you able to get some sleep?
Ml if walking is comfortable then try to stay mobile as much as poss. Xx

Last edited:
Congratulations brown eyed girl! Fab news xx

Do any August mummies have any knowledge of IUGR? It says on my notes suspected IUGR next scan should confirm.

I was told she was small ( below 5th last week ) always been a bit small but not dropped off chart before. Her head measurements were spot on, but tummy and femur 21/2 weeks behind. So estimated weight now 4lb 10 with birth weight suspect low 5lbs.

They said if she reduces at all on my next scan Friday they will look to get her out but I'm just a bit worried that she is ok in my tummy now, and if there's anything I can do to help her? Also any risks etc?

Xxx

Well... That was a pointless trip! I saw a different midwife to usual. She said the head is very, very low and with my symptoms, it indicates early labour. But then she laughed and said that can go on for ages! She said the pains will become more frequent until they are 3 in 10 minutes, then to go to hospital. Until then I should bath, rest and take pain relief. So I'll just live with no sleep.... X

Oh Ml I'm sorry what a nightmare! How many weeks are you? Xx

36.... I'm feeling very sorry for myself now! Just want to curl up in bed all day x

Oh yes I see your thing, you're die the day before me :)!
I'm sure you are! I hate that you see different midwives each time. It's so impersonal!
Hopefully if you can get comfy and get a few hours sleep you'll feel a little more human?! Xx

Yay so we have our first 'August 'baby!! This is so exciting, hope you're both doing well browneyed , was only looking at your bump pic the other day! Hehe. Hopefully our next August baby will be here today! :)
Oh no jj bet you're exhausted, but also bet you're used to it! :) I think you should book in with midwife, be good to have an appt for yourself and does seem a long time in between! mi600 let us know how you get on at the midwife today, I think you should be checked over after all that's been going on. Hope all goes well. I'm going to talk to my midwife at my app tomorrow and maybe she will check me over as im convinced I have started.. Well I was having some pains all night and have been out on a walk this morning, which was hard work! :) x x

Lovely news Browneyed Girl, our first August baby!

Jess, sorry I'm not sure what IUGR is but I hope all is okay!

Last edited:
Congratulations browneyed girl! Hope it was a pleasant delivery and great experience for you. All the best for you and your bundle of joy xx

Ooooo Ive realised By time my post was on there were new comments!! Sorry things have slowed down lulu hope the second pessary works for you! Was really quick for my sister after the second one if that gives you some hope!! :) can't belive our first August baby is here , hope all went well brown eyed, does he have a name and what was his weight? :)
Oh no MI600 what a pain! I was sure they should have examined you, but maybe don't want to interfere before full term or regular contractions. I have my 36 weeks app tomorrow. I know my body is geared up, so wondering how long I last, whether I make my due date or not! It's an awful waiting game isn't it! We just wish time away! :/ jess sorry I've no knowledge on that, but hope you get some answers at the next scan. It seems she's just going to be a little dot, And I was a 5lb baby at 40 weeks and I am fine! x x

Thanks sugar! Yes she didn't want to poke about as I'm not full term. I hope your MW.Has some answers for you tomorrow! I really want Noah to stay put until my birthday next Tuesday, but if this continue like this I've just got a feeling he will be here this week! I was born at 36 and weighed 5lb 8oz so not too worried, but really want my pool birth!

Any more news from lulu? I was really hoping she would have an easy delivery after a horrid pregnancy, poor lamb but she's doing well!

JJ were you able to get an apt?

Jess sorry I don't have any experience, hopefully the scan will help! I'm sure if babys lungs and organs are fully developed they will be just fine, just stick up on tiny nappies and clothes!

I walked over to Morrisons and got myself a big bag of cheese puffs, dairy milk, chewits, bath salts, bubble bath and paracetamol! Just going to do a spot of housework then lounge for the rest of the day! X

Oh...my goodness. I've nearly been in a 3 day coma with tiredness. Came on to check up again and jeez! So much action!
So many approaching babies it's so exciting!! :D
Congratulations brown eyed girl on the birth of your son! ^_^
Relatively relaxing day working from home today but tomorrow the last 4 day haul begins. Getting incredibly hard to drag myself in. Walked the dog yesterday the distance I used to before having to hand more of my walking duties over to the other half and needed a 2 hour nap as a result. Bloody hell. Hate feeling this lazy.
Had a 35 w scan today - the boy is still head down but then he's been that way from the start.
Does anyone else's butt hurt? Sorry for Tmi I just always feel like my intestines are being pushed out.
Can't wait to see all the news from the nearly mummies :D

My butt hurts if ive been sitting for any length of time. Feel like baby head is right down between my legs so finding a seated position is proving difficult lol x

My bum hurts too but that's cus I'm lazy and sit on it far too much! Been feeling really weird today and yesterday. Can't put my finger on it but something feels a bit peculiar.

Ah just realised my due date isn't on th list at the start of this thread - Kimmy (or whoever is updating it) can you add me please - due date 17th August, team yellow :)

Thanks x

Sorry ladies I must have missed your posts, will update it now. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back