X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I've literally just got home from the hospital. I haven't felt right all week, and had bad cervix pains and pressure today and back ache all night and contractions but too irregular but I'm sure they're coming up from my bum, so maybe 'back labour' .. Then went all nauseus and sweaty and went to be checked out. All the obs came back fine and they said baby was fine on the monitor, I had protein in urine so theyve given me antibiotics for a uti. Which I'm not convinced about to be honest, but I could see I wasn't getting anywhere with my concerns. Left feeling really disappointed im only 35 weeks and I know my own body and I recognise the signs being baby number 4, and although im not in active labour I am convinced I have started, even if it's progressing slowly I would have liked some reassurance that all is ok. But I wasn't even checked over. I see midwife Tuesday so I will just talk to her. I have had a gut feeling I won't make it to due date so we will see! I'll probably be wrong!

Oo michelle hope all is ok keep us posted. Think luku is going to set the ball rolling for us! :) x x

Last edited:
Gosh Sugar, they haven't treated you well at all :( I think Lulu is kickstarting a whole load of queue jumpers here! Hope you're ok hun, take it easy.

Last edited:
Sugar and Michelle I hope you are ok!!! Sounds like you've both been through it x sugar with 4th u know your own body , so even if drs say no , u know , I bet that's so frustrating for u! Keep us update hope u start feeling better!

Michelle glad all went ok at the hospital... Sounds painful, has it eased off at all yet? Did they check your cervix with loosing plug?

Xx

Lulu can't wait for updates, kumber thank u for doing thread, I was really missing labour threads! X

Just home from hospital now.
Still getting the pains which start in my back, go round my hips them down under my bump but they Arent getting any stronger or becoming more frequent.
The midwife didn't want to examine me internally incase that kick started proper labour as they want baby to stay In there until my planned section which is fair enough.
Got to take it easy and just monitor things and if they change in any way I have to go straight back in.

Sorry you weren't taken more seriously Sugar, as you said this is your 4th you know your own body they should be listening to you.

Looks like all might of started something and more August babies could be arriving earlier than expected!!!

Michelle x

Last edited:
Just hopping over from September thread to be nosey! It is getting very exciting in here! Good luck lovely ladies, sounds like there might be quite a few August Mummies turning into July Mummies! :D x

Just hopping over from September thread to be nosey! It is getting very exciting in here! Good luck lovely ladies, sounds like there might be quite a few August Mummies turning into July Mummies! :D x

Glad I'm not the only September mum stalking the August thread lol what are we like xx

Just home from hospital now.
Still getting the pains which start in my back, go round my hips them down under my bump but they Arent getting any stronger or becoming more frequent.
The midwife didn't want to examine me internally incase that kick started proper labour as they want baby to stay In there until my planned section which is fair enough.
Got to take it easy and just monitor things and if they change in any way I have to go straight back in.

Sorry you weren't taken more seriously Sugar, as you said this is your 4th you know your own body they should be listening to you.

Looks like all might of started something and more August babies could be arriving earlier than expected!!!

Michelle x

Tut tut Sasha, you need to stay in until mummy's section date!! :) Hope the pains ease for you, Michelle. Get your feet up and relax. xxx

Hope you are feeling better soon Sugar and michelle. Random question....how do you ladies get comfy sitting without feeling like your squashing babies head its so annoying lol x

Last edited:
Short answer, there's no such thing as comfortable any more! I did find it harder when he was breech though, I would have to lean back which would be so uncomfortable on my spine. I'm finding a v-shaped pg pillow is helping as it shunts my bum forward and allows me to put my feet flat on the floor. I tend to sit with bump hanging between my legs, so glam!

good luck to all the august mummys! im an august mummy myself but my little boy is 5 this time :) xxxxxx

Aye a keep trying to lie on my side but it gets annoying so I sit up but feel like im leaning on baby's head. Sitting with my legs apart is a bit better but obv only when im in the house. Just end up walking around as its less awkward lol x

Another September mummy popping over, it is getting very exciting in here! Looking forward to keeping track of your progressions!

Xxxx

Aye a keep trying to lie on my side but it gets annoying so I sit up but feel like im leaning on baby's head. Sitting with my legs apart is a bit better but obv only when im in the house. Just end up walking around as its less awkward lol x

I do it while I'm out as well, don't care what I look like any more :lol:

Suppose kumber I look like a out of breath hippo regardless so may aswell eh lol x

Aaaahh you're a beautiful hippo Natalie, don't ever feel otherwise!

LOL thanks. I have zero clothes to wear feeling fat and sporting a nice shade of blue skin. Nothing attractive or glowing going on thats for sure xx

Is there an update on lulu? I can't get into your thread kumber for some reason! My phone is playing up.... Kept checking thru the night on my wee breaks ha xxx

Morning everyone! How are we all? I feel like August mummies have gone from zero to 60 over a weekend! It all going on!!

After my nausea and cramps on Friday and yesterday, last night and this morning I've been woken up several times to the most excruciating pain! It feels like it's ripping through my back and round my bump... Kind of crampy but like a really intense! I have no idea what this is... X

Is there an update on lulu? I can't get into your thread kumber for some reason! My phone is playing up.... Kept checking thru the night on my wee breaks ha xxx

Hi Jess, yes there was an update from kumber on Lulu - no real progress over night at 6:40 am , still contracting every 6 min and she was so tired as no sleep last night x

Well i seem to be on a period!! Lots of period heavy feeling and crampy pains last night on bed run then, Late last night ( when i woke on arm chair after spending 2 hes getting boys off!) as going to bed I had blood like light period on knicks ( god knows where my panty liner was when I needed it, must have gone to change it and not replaced it!! Doh
More on wiping this morning. It's not full on bleeding like last preg so Ill keep an eye on it today and see what it's doing. I am 34 weeks tomorow so about right time for breakthrougth bleed I guess but had none since 16 weeks.. Baby is moving about fine so im happy at mo

Sounds painful Ml600, hope your ok and it settles down today , your bodys not sure what it wants lately xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back