X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I know. I rang them, and they've said what to look out for and monitor it through the night. Because that's where I'd feel most comfortable anyway. They did say to go down at any time, even through the night if I'm not happy just go down. So I feel much better now, I'm in bed going to try and rest and I will feel reassured enough to go down if I still feel the same. Iile it when they dont make you feel silly!! :) I genuinely don't think I'll make my due date. X x

Kimmy, could you take 'Henry' off the first page when you get a minute please hun xx

Good luck lulu! Can't wait to read your labour thread x

Thank you ladies! Can't believe he'll be here soon, it's so surreal xxxx

So ladies there is a full moon on 31st July, does anyone buy into the theory that it helps bring on labour? My sister is a midwife and says more babies are born during a full moon, but not sure how convinced I am!

Oh Lulu! So excited for you! Where you able to get much sleep last night?
I'd read a thing about the full moon and how labour wards are so many % busier! Don't know if it's something to do with the full moon or just coincidence tehe! Xx

I slept really well funnily enough Tmum! Was up every hour to pee as per usual though haha xx

I'm glad you got some sleep! Your body knows the end is near lol!! Really hope the itching stops when the wee Man arrives! Xx

I am literally bouncing off my seat waiting to do our first labour thread, got my weekend planned around it cus I can only get access to the forum at home! Can't wait, good luck Lulu!

Last edited:
Yay our first August mummy! Shortly followed by some others I am sure , judging by all the signs and symtoms going on! :) I've also heard that about the full moon, not sure how it works though but will be interesting to see how many of us go around that time! :) x x

I hope I dont go on 31st im ment to be going for dinner that night and would be rather embarrassing in a restaurant lol cant believe we are all nearly there with an august baby making an early arrival. Hope everyone keeps well these next few weeks and look forward to seeing everyone news and updates xx

Is feeling "off" a sign of prelabour?
I felt absolutely fine when I got up this morning then from about 10am I have been having hot flushes, 3 big bowel movements, irregular lower back pain which goes round my hips sharp pains in my cervix and loading more bits of my mucus plug.
I have been eating and drinking and trying to move about but the pains won't go away. They are too random to monitor on an app. I just don't feel right. Is this a sign that things might be happening baby wise?

Michelle x

Could be! I felt so off when I went into labour with Riley. Eeek Michelle!

Just phoned the midwife, she wants us to go in and get checked over. Better to be safe than sorry. I have never been in labour before so I have no idea what it feels like. It's probably just me over reacting but I will keep you updated

Michelle x

Baby is head down, not engaged though. Pains ranging between 20/25 mins apart but they are not lasting long enough or intense enough to be picked up by the monitor. Getting monitored for the next hour or so to see what happens.

Michelle X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back