X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Yeah I managed to sleep between them last night. Haven't had one in over an hour now, so frustrating x

Just had a contraction stood up... That was terrifying!! Lol I couldn't walk to anywhere to sit so I just Lent against the wall! X

Looks like it's going to be another action packed day with all us August Mummies, so many of us having pains anything could happen today!!!

Michelle X

Just popping in to say....OUCH!

Please pray for me that I've made enough progress for them to be able to break my waters at lunch time xx

Fingers crossed they will break them Lulu :)

I've been up all night with sickness, couldn't even get a signal on my sky box because of the rain to pass time, but I'm ok now. I've lost my plug since Friday, which means nothing lol.

My daughters finished nursery and my boys have 3 more school days before they break up, so I'm be glad of the lie ins if I get one xx

37 weeks today cant believe thats me classed as fullterm and can go any day now according to my app. Scary stuff! Looks like it's gonna be all go for August mummies now. Best of luck to everyone xx

Oh Natalie how exciting!

On the mentions of apps, I have an iPhone, what apps are you all using? Xx

I have 2 but its on the s3. Called baby bump and im expecting. Both good facts and little videos etc x

I use the Ovia pregnancy app. Gives wee facts daily and a pic of the fruit and veg each week.

In terms of contraction app, I downloaded the full term app. Seemed to work well last Monday nite when I needed it!

Oh girls this isn't fair, I'm first August mummy but nothing is happening for me!!! Whyyyyy??? I've tried everything and not even a twinge, I think my baby is way to comfy in there!! Hope your all ok xxx

Lulu, hope things progress quickly and your getting newborn cuddles very soon.

Colleen, this may sound weird but nipple tweaking can help stimulate contractions!!!

Michelle x

Last edited:
Can't help but pop over from September mummies your thread is so exciting!

Good luck all of you xxxx

Aww Lulu really hope things have progressed for you or that you've been able to get some sleep!! Xx

Oh girls this isn't fair, I'm first August mummy but nothing is happening for me!!! Whyyyyy??? I've tried everything and not even a twinge, I think my baby is way to comfy in there!! Hope your all ok xxx

I'm exactly the same, I don't think mine will come early, it's to comfy lol. We can be miserable together xx

Hope things progress Lulu xx

Folk saying they think ill go early im not due for another 3 weeks. Part of me wants it over and done with but im scared aswell so glad its not happened yet lol x

Lulu, hope things progress quickly and your getting newborn cuddles very soon.

Colleen, this may sound weird but nipple tweaking can help stimulate contractions!!!

Michelle x

I think this is what happened to me last Monday when I took my contractions. Obviously everything stopped about 10 hours later though :-(

Oh, has anyone else noticed that babys movements are less violent and more wiggles or is it just me? I don't want to even think about reduced movements, think there is just less room now. What are you all experiencing (I'm 37+3)

Yeah bubbles my little lady just wiggles now and has done for over a week but it's purely she is running out of room cause my whole bump moves when she wiggles. And she has be great on the monitors when I have had to go in xx

Bubbles my movements are a mixture of violent kicks and lots of wriggles. My whole belly shakes when baby moves.

Ladies I have just been to the loo and when I wiped I am getting streaks of blood is this normal?

Michelle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back