X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Everything went fine today baby measuring just above the average all perfect and BP is ok too just to go back in a week to keep an eye on BP. Couldnt get a pic this time as baby kept covering its face lol while we waited in daycare 2 girls in at the same time labouring! NOT GOOD! Said tomy partner Gary get me outa here haha xx

Wow so much going on, I read through everyday even if I dont comment but last few days I have had to go back at least 4 pages.

lots of symptoms for lots of us, I have been feeling/ being sick for a week now my midwife wasn't concerned on weds and said it was probably just hormone related rather than a sign of anything happening. I have started with pains in my lower back and period pains but think it's just related to baby being engaged and the pressure i don't feel ready to pop yet!

I am however driving myself nuts with nesting haha, can't stop cleaning and then find myself very uncomfortable.

best of luck tomorrow lulu look forward to putting all the details on the front page.

Really wonder how MT is doing and if she is already our first August mum! Xx

Oh and really glad that everyone that has need to be checked out in the last couple of days have been ok! Xx

Wow there's lots been happening on here today. Hope your all ok :)

Good luck for tomorrow Lulu xx

Good luck lulu!

Not a smidge of symptoms for me, no tightenings etc and pretty sure baby boy is breech or at best still transverse.. 4 weeks to go!

Good luck Lulu! Really looking forward to the updates!
Hope MT is ok also! Haven't heard from her in a while! Xx

Good luck Lulu! Really looking forward to the updates!
Hope MT is ok also! Haven't heard from her in a while! Xx

Wow lots of updates here today !

Good luck Lulu- looking forward to hearing your news, make sure you start a labour thread in tri3. We miss them and then we know where to go for our lively baby stalking and updates :) - hope you get the birth you eish for and have cuddles tomorow or sunday, maybee with all your recent sugns you won't need much help getting into full labour :) Make sure you take some last fully cooked bump photos tonight, and ones with clothes on!! As I can't really show my tean son his last photo!! Just didn't think...

Hope everyone else is doing ok, always get checked out ladies if any doubt, you can't mess with little ones in there at our stage tbh , unfortunately several times on here over the last few years when moving througth the trimesters weve had 36 week tragedys xx don't want to be negative but your gut is generally right xx

Katr - im with you till the end hun, know what you mean xx

Congrats and enjoy to Sugar, Michelle and anyone else who has now finished work x

Im still clearing my house of clutter, nesting :)son finished at nursery today so its a shame as none will see my bump fully cooked! Just with a new baby on my return in sept!

Last edited:
Glad everyone is ok and dolly glad u got checked!!

Lulu so excited for you!! Wishing u all luck in world, and hope u are ok , keep us posted!!

Jj nesting is a sign isn't it? Do u think baby will come before your section date? How is your bump coming along? Xx

Kumber will be doing my labour thread. Can't wait guysssss!!! xx

Even though this is baby number 4, I still question things!
Been feeling 'off' all week, had period cramps, frequent number 2, bum pain and constant dull ache pain in lower back and a lot of contractions but nothing regular to time. It's frustrating. I genuinely feel unwell, and nauseous and can barely walk, I'm wondering whether to ring my labour ward just to be checked over, or just ride it out and see if it's all just pre labour warnings for things to come in the next couple weeks.
Always feel silly when I ring because it's not my first they must think surely you know by now! :/ and I don't want to waste time. Baby seems to be moving ok. I just don't want to leave it and be caught out over the weekend wishing I'd been checks in a more organised situation! And with being 35 weeks does anyone know if they'd want to know if you were having labour signs at this stage? Never had anything this early before. Sorry to moan! Don't want to ruin the excitement! It's so lively in here at the moment, we have babies coming VERY soon!! :) x

I'm on number 4 to sugar but I still don't know when to take pains seriously. I've lost my mucus plug today, so I got my gym ball out. But I haven't even say on it yet because it's a big fun ball to the kids xx

Every time I go on the ball, which happens to be the only comfy place which doesn't feel like I have knives in my bum cheeks, it brings on contractions. I don't know what to do. I felt this way around 37/38 with my others but never at 35. So im unsure whether to bother them or not. It's hard when you've already had babies isn't it, because you know what's coming so I think you recognise and know too much! :/ x

Every time I go on the ball, which happens to be the only comfy place which doesn't feel like I have knives in my bum cheeks, it brings on contractions. I don't know what to do. I felt this way around 37/38 with my others but never at 35. So im unsure whether to bother them or not. It's hard when you've already had babies isn't it, because you know what's coming so I think you recognise and know too much! :/ x

It's their job to be bothered hun, even just give them a call and share your concerns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back