X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Hi girls

Well I have to head to the hospital to get checked out cause of increased swelling, flashes in my eyes and nausea :(

Will keep you all up to date when I can xx

Aaaahh lovely to hear from you Kat, glad you're still with us :)

Ooooohh dolly, hope you're ok!

I hope you're ok dolly, will be looking out for your update xx

I hope everything is ok dolly!! Glad you're well Kat, you're not far behind at all so don't feel left out, still an August mummy ❤️ X

Thinking of you Dolly. The best place to be for you right now is in the hospital. They will put you right. :)

Hi everyone! It's been busy really pleased everyone's ok! Lollie u def did the right thing and I'm pleased all was well!

Kumber I've had those pains two mainly on night times no idea what it is... Very uncomfortable, have they progressed?

Michelle last day so exciting!!!!

Lulu 1sleep! Even if he doesn't arrive u know he is and for your sanity n how you've had to cope so far , it will be an amazing feeling! Please keep us updated!

Hope everyone else is ok, anyone heard from MT?

Had my growth scan this morning and consultant, little miss is very small, 5 th centile , estimated weight 4lbs 6 ( nearly 36 weeks) which I think is good tho. Got to go back every Friday now and if her chord blood / placenta or weight dip any further they said they are going to think about getting her out. But I think she will be fine, slowly cooking away. X

Your ribs but I've just remembered bubba turned the other day!!!! I forgot ha x baby brain x

Ohh yeah! He kept stretching his neck so he was shoving his head into my ribs. I feel for you being breech, the feeling of him turning was not pleasant but omg the relief is insane!

Wow just catching up!
YAY just finished work!! Officially on ML now! And a good job really as I've had a lot of 'signs' I'm not convinced I'll hold out until august. I've had a hectic week, and all week have had period cramps, pressure, 'clear out' , nausea and sharl shooting pains down below, and just last night the contractions became regular that I almoat rang the hospital , but headed for a bath and stuck it out in bed. I recognise all of this, it's how I've felt every time the week before I've had a baby. But who knows, this one could just be a monkey! And tease me for 5 weeks! But I've got everyone prepared for later, because if I feel the same id rather go down and be checked that I'm not actually starting, my bloods aren't back up yet and I'm 35 weeks. So almost fully cooked, so Im sure he'd be fine.

Wow all the ladies with sinilar signs too! I genuinely think after lulu there will definitely be some following shortly after!! :) so exciting! Lulu - one more sleep!!!!! :) :)

Ha I bet Kumber, hope mine turns soon!!!

Sugar sounds like things are moving, if she could cook just two weeks longer .... Not long to go!!!! Keep us posted won't u , hope everything goes ok!

I wonder how many babies arrive July! X

Jess - I hope she stays cooking a little longer! You seem really laid back about it which is good, stress won't help, we have no control over anything so it's best to just think positively :)

Sugar I am sooooo excited. Couldn't care less about labour/pain, I'm just thinking about having him here. It's strange to think this is my last day at home with no baby xx

Just an update... Still a little nauseous but not as bad. Pains worse though! Still not contraction like as its constant but more intense over the last hour. Has anyone had this? X

Where is the pain hun? I have constant pain in my back, right side from where his knee is digging in my rib cage xx

It literally feel just like intense oeriod cramps in my back and hips... X

Hmm, I have no idea my love. I'd be on the phone to my midwife, I don't leave her alone xx

It's intense in here today! :)

Just back from our scan, all is great with baby and placenta and water is lovely too. I'm 34+3 and baby is weighing in at 5lb 7 which they are pleased with. Oh and baby is head down!!

Last edited:
Well I am back home bp and urine are great and baby was fab on the monitor so they think that the flashes in my eyes were due to low bp instead of high bp xx

Glad scan went well Lolie, lovely weight.

Dolly - great that baby is happy and there's nothing to worry about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back