• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Excellent news Sugar. You did the right thing going in. :)

What a relief Sugar, so pleased all is ok. What a little tinker!

Oh, what a relief. Your certainly having a rough time of it lately. Fx the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful

Michelle x

Thanks all!! :) I'm hoping this is it now! I've had my eventful few weeks and now it's time rest and "sail" through tri 3!! Ha i think he's just being naughty and preparing me of what's to come! Can't believe I'm full term in just over 11weeks. Now that is scary! The bleeding has actually developed into some yacky discharge. Feel very silly that I worried myself this morning! Have anyone's bumps slowed down on the growth? I think mine has. X x

Last edited:
No slowing down on bump growth for me. My belly actually looks very sore from the amount of stretching. I don't get many compliments when I pull my top up, I usually get "ouch, looks painful" xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I've missed you my fellow August mummies lol, lovely to see you all coming over to tri 3 now! So sorry to hear about all you ladies who have been having a tough time :( hopefully things can only get better from now on!! Have any of you had to claim maternity allowance? xxx

I am finally here ladies. Can't believe it. Feels like yesterday I was announcing my bfp. Soooo excited for all this to be over and meet my little girl!

Sugar, so glad you're okay!! That must have been an awful scare :( try and rest up hun. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes by smoothly. x

Tri 3 for me too! Sugar I'm glad you are ok, naughty little bubba scaring you like that!

My bump also feels quite stretched today, will be putting lots of cream on after my bath tonight! No marks yet but I think it's only a matter of time!

I'm glad your ok Sugar just get plenty of rest xx

Thanks just gona take it easy and hopefully go into work end of the week. Can't believe were all heading into tri 3! Remember us all having scans jan/feb! I keep feeling like its dragging but if probably isn't. Xx

Hi ladies, sugar, glad yourok and baby is still in there, you need to get to 30/32 weeks don't you- rascal baby boy of yours!!

Hope everyone else is ok, missing you lot in tri 2 :)

Morning ladies, hope everyone's well today! Was at the hospital for 8am this morning for a diabetes test due to family history. Didn't have 1 with my lb. Having to fast from last night and my stomach thinks my throats been cut lol! Body doesn't know what's happening! So 1st blood has been taken so just another 2 to go! Should be out my 10.30, and then I can eat and drink lol!! Xx

Good luck Tmum.

I had my first antenatal class last night. Didn't learn too much new information but it was good for hubby to hear it all and be forced to take an interest. Everyone at it was 30+ weeks, felt a little odd lol x

Ahhh it's great seeing more and more of us in here :D

Good luck today Tmum!

Yay for antenatal class, did it make it seem more real at all? I never went to them with my ds so I'm always curious about other experiences.

My day has been made today, my aunt shared a chocolate concrete recipe on FB, the kind you used to get in schools. It was my fave ever pudding so I've saved it and will absolutely be making it soon! It freezes too! Awwww man, I'm drooling just thinking about it!!!!

Hope it all goes well Tmum, I went straight to Mcdonalds after my GTT :) xx

Hope all goes well Tmum.

I'm about to call triage as advised by my midwife. Itchy palms and the soles of my feet have had me up all night! I feel like I'm getting all these new symptoms in tri 3 and they all turn out to be nothing but keep having to ring triage! They're probably sick of me xx

The midwife I spoke to didn't say a lot, just told me to go in! I'm a little worried now, trying to keep as calm as possible. Need to wash my hair ASAP, can't risk seeing a gorgeous doctor when my hair is greasy xx

Classic Lulu :) I hope it is nothing to worry about. I'm sure you are not a rare case of new symptoms in tri3 and they are used to it. It is best to have it checked.

Hope all is fine Lulu!
Just into work! Decided I'd pop to Asda and then home as advised by the midwife but instead of eating and having a drink as soon as I came out I went straight to Asda and nearly fainted while I was there. Most of my way round is a blur! I'm So silly! Had to call into a cafe and get a sausage and caramelised onion bap and a decaf latte before work and no trip home! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back