• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

No idea what any of that means haha but I'm sure my midwife will explain to me at my appointment next week!
Anyway glad things went well for you both :) xxx

I have obstetric cholestasis. Being induced at 37 weeks. Hopefully find out more at the hospital tomorrow xx

Oh lulu im so sorry to hear :( from what the post at the top of the forum says it's not too bad as long as you receive the treatment etc so at least they have caught it now Hun and you're being looked after.
Fingers crossed everything will be fine and at least you get to meet your little one a couple weeks early :) xxxxx

Oh lulu I am so sorry to hear you have OC. But sooo glad they caught it. Hopefully you go on to have a healthy baby. And trust me, while you are bonding with your bundle of joy, we will all be huge, heavy and miserable in the heat, praying that today is the day haha so chin up hun :)

Thanks girls. I broke down in tears when the midwife told me. I guess we all just pray for smooth pregnancies but doesn't always work out that way xx

Haha mystic teen so true!!
I'm sure everything will be fine for you Lulu now you can receive treatment. Not long to go now before you have your little girl! (Or maybe 10% chance of a boy) in your arms :) xxx

At least you will be holding your baby a bit sooner Lulu, probably not what you want to hear. The 24th July is a great day to have a birthday lol xx

Aw lulu that's not so bad, you'll get to meet your baby sooner! :) it's fab they seem to be taking care of things. Well I went back to work yesterday, all was ok, I felt fine so that's good. Only problem is (and its actually a good thing work are being so caring!) im having to take a back seat on things and even being moved today to somewhere with less work, which I absolutly hate the thought of. But have to be thankful they are looking after me really! I'm considering taking earlier maternity, to start mid June, instead of mid July, so hoping to sort that with the boss today. Means a Dont have long left and I think that's the right thing for me, and everyone around me at work too. Hope all you tri 3 mummies are well! I'm officially here tomorrow woooo xxx

Haha xjdx so's the 19th ;) lol xxx

Sugar glad to hear work are looking after you! It will be better in the long run and it's only for a little while then that's it! After my week (well almost week) off work im tempted to put in holiday and finish 2 weeks earlier. I'm working right up to 37 weeks at the moment! Xxx

Lulu - I'm sorry you took the news hard and that you have to go through this but I agree with the other ladies, it is great that it was caught and is treated early. We will all be so jealous of you in July. :)

Sugar - your work seems really accommodating and if you feel like finishing early I hope they will let you and you can put your swollen :shock: feet up for a bit.

Jenbob - I can't believe you abandoned us on the other side. You can run but you can't hide :)

Kumber and others with good measurements - Excellent news all.

Aw lulu I'm sorry to hear this, hope you are ok and on the bright side you get to meet your wee baba a bit sooner.

I'm having a nightmare week at work... Manager is driving me bananas... Issue after issue and feel like I have cried over her nearly every day for three weeks... It's really not helping my stress levels at the moment.

On a nice note, I saw my wee baba again yesterday at my 29 week scan. All seems fine which is great. Baby is measuring 29+2 which is great as before this it always measured a week behind. They also estimated a 3lb weight. Is this huge? Am I doing anything wrong, like eating too much sugar?

Errr... I must stop analysing everything lol

Hope you are all well xx

Sugar, your workplace sounds lovely!

Bubbles, how crap! A stressful job is totally not what you want at all! Can you talk to your manager about how stressful it's becoming or is it just one of those jobs that's stressful?

I think 3lb is normal at this stage, I think they've done most of their growing and are now developing their various organs and putting on fat, so I think weight gain slows down but don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% sure. By the sounds of it you're worried about GD? I don't think yiu need to be worried, eating too much sugar doesn't cause GD.

Haha Kat! :D not long till we are all here now!! So exciting.

Bubbles rubbish about your work... Just keep thinking there's not long left now! Glad baby is doing well though :)

So is it just baby that gains weight now? I was always expecting to gain most weight in tri 3? Xxxxx

Lulu just catching up sorry u have OC. Hope your ok and it settles down for you...
Pleased they are on top of it and caught it early on. Hope u get all the care you need from now on...

Bubbles I think 3lb is about right, my baby is 1lb 11 at my scan last week and is a bit too small, 20th centile just , consultant said to me 2-3lb is where she should be at this stage so your little bubba seems very healthy , some have growth spurts others steadily gain..

I just need a little rant but I'm in Majorca at the moment , been ok weather wise 3 days of sun all week that's all and fly home tomoz morning so def not over done it with the sun, woke up this morning not feeling right, very painful bump and cramps. Just thrown up everywhere , haven't been sick since early week 16.

Is this normal? I think cramps could be Braxton would that make me sick?

No other issues feel ok just a bit crappy no shows/blood etc and baby moving ok, just need your thoughts as a bit of a worry been so far from home x

Aww lulu, hopefully the hospital goes well today!!

Sugar your workplace sounds really fab! Bubbles the countdown is on for finishing just keep thinking of that!! your scan sounds like it was lovely1 I'm really looking forward to seeing bubs at our 28 week scan next week even though I had a scan last Mon at EOU lol!

Hubby texted to say the stuff has arrived so we can turn our lb's room into a shared room for him and his little sis or bro! Came home last night and he'd decided to start pulling tiles off the walls and plastering the bathroom and then tells me this stuff was arriving into his work today and we'll be decorating at the weekend :shock: I'm so excited to get everything done and have a place for all of baby's things but I feel like I'm not ready yet either eeeekkkkkk!!! Hubby is a fantastic joiner and I know the room will look great when finished but when is it going to be finished is what I'm worried about!!! Our lb is going to stay with my mil and fil at the weekend, I may end up there too so I'm out of the road :lol: xx

Jess have you been eating ok and drinking bottled water? x

Jess, BH don't generally make you throw up as far as I'm aware. Could you have eaten something dodgy or could you have got heat or sun stroke?

There's only been a few hours of sun today and yesterday was cloudy ... So I don't think it's sunstroke but saying that my chest is very red! And I never usually burn. I'll put it down to either that or food then I think... The cramps have stopped at least!!! Phew!!!!!

Actually looking forward to coming home tomorrow , hard work in the heat! Ha

Just back from hospital.

Got to go in twice a week from now on, for bloods and to monitor baby. Got to get my liver scanned and have another growth scan. On medication from now on. Couldn't give me any more info on being induced, they just said they need to see how it progresses in the coming weeks. Apparently because its a rare condition it makes them anxious and the only way to lower the anxiety is by seeing you so often. Glad I'm being taken care of but it's scary knowing there are risks. Baby is happy and healthy at the moment thats all that matters xx

I'm glad they are seeing you Lulu for the reassurance. Like you say your baby is ok and that's all that matters xx

I had my 28 week midwife appointment last week, I had my bloods done. Just got home to a letter off the doctors for a repeat test and an appointment with my doctor. Just as everything was going ok and I can go to the birth centre. Fingers crossed it won't jeopardise it :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back