X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Hello third trimester!! Ahhh can't believe it's this time already! How's everyone doing in here? It looks very exciting - and a tad scary!! I got my nursery finished over the weekend, so now just need to get some more clothes and toiletries and little bits :) ahhhh we are having babies!! X

Glad all is well kimmy, hopefully things settle. Oh no lulu , that's rubbish. Hope doctors sort you out today. I'm off work this week - forgot how funny Jeremy Kyle is!! Haha. I had a rubbish night sleep, my little one was up and I cant seem to breathe properly no matter what side im on! :/ look forward to reading about some babies being born this week. :) soon be our turn! Will officially move over here next week :) x x

Ml600 it's so exciting isn't it!! :) our rascals need to stay put until August - or July for early august mummies :) xx

Turns out I have glandular fever, feeling very sorry for myself.

On top of that we've just had an attempted break in. Between my dogs and my neighbour going crazy, they did run off! For some reason there have been men lurking around here for weeks. It's really scary as they're attempting during the day, it's as if they don't care about being seen. Just waiting for the police.

There's me thinking I'd have a chilled day and try and get a bit of sleep xx

Ohh Lulu, what a day you've had! Huge hugs sweetheart :hugs: :hugs:

Gosh Lulu that's horrible. Hope you feel better soon too ️xx

I have so much to sort out with the house and have to start buying bits and pieces. Not long to go now!!x x

Oh wow lulu thats awful about Glandular fever - and topped off by a break in! Hope the police sort it out and you feel better soon. How are everyone's hair and nails doing? I've found my hair is really thick and my nails are stupidly long! :/ probably the only good thing that hormones are doing to me!! Ha ha x :)

Lulu that is really rubbish! Hope you feel better really soon, get plenty of rest. And as for the break in, some people are such low lifes I hope the police can do something!

Sugar my nails are lovely to, they are growing so quick and really white tips, they seem to be strong aswell and don't break until I cut them. My hair however has been neglected and always tied up and in desperate need of a cut but my hair dresser has rudely just given birth lol. Xx

Girls, I feel like such a moaner! Still being a big baby, woke up at 3am and have been crying in pain since then. I've sort of forgotten the pain in my throat, it's the migraine that's killing me. The pain is even radiating in my teeth.

Concerned I haven't eaten very much for the past 5 days. Can't seem to finish a meal. I'm surviving on toast and marmite, but even eating that I gag with every bite. I don't feel sick, I've just completely lost my appetite.

Funny thing is, I'm moaning about glandular fever and crying 24hrs a day, and I'm supposed to give birth? What a wimp I am xx

I've said before and I'll say it again. Pregnancy is really bloody hard and it's made worse when you have illness on top. You're are in no way shape or form a wuss!

Hey girls! Thought I'd come and join you ladies in Tri 3 :lol:!

Lulu that's awful about the attempted break in and that you're not feeling well. Where they able to give you antibiotics or anything? Hope you're feeling better soon!! xx

Yep I'm on antibiotics. Still feeling crappy but hopefully I'll feel more human by tomorrow xx

Oh my this baby is keeping me on my toes already, it feels like baby could just fall out today! Baby is so low and the pressure is almost unbearable at times and I can't help but waddle when trying to walk :( Xx

Update on today's events!!

Gradually started getting worse throughout the day. My mum got really worried when she could see me shaking in my sleep, sweating prefusley. She called the GP for me, not knowing whether to take me to triage but my GP said to take my straight up there. Blood pressure is so low it's almost non-existant. Pluse is ridiculously fast. Had my blood and urine sent off, so I'm just waiting for his call back this evening to give me the results. I'm praying its nothing serious. Hopefully just a little infection that's just knocked me for six. He said this is nothing to do with the glandular fever. I had been saying for 5/6 days that I don't really feel myself. Anyhow, he checked baby who is completely fine and isn't being affected by whatever's going on with me. Spoke to midwife too, she said once the codeine wears off, if I go back to feeling really bad she wants me to call triage and go in for fluids.

Oh what a day xxx

Oh no lulu hope you feel better soon. That's rubbish. I'm glad it's the weekend and don't have to do any school runs! :) MI600 how you feeling now x x

Morning ladies, what an awful night's sleep! You know when you just can't get comfortable, no matter how you lie? Very excited today though, going to see my baby cousin #13 as my uncle and his partner are back up on their first trip from Essex since she was born. Can't wait to get squishy newborn baby cuddles! What are you all up to today ladies?

I'm human again today!! All that fuss over nothing, thank god.

Aw I'd love newborn cuddles, lucky you Kumber. I've got my girlies coming round for a takeaway later, can't wait to see them, I've been a bit of a recluse lately. To be honest I'm more excited about the food haha xx

Hi sugar, I'm ok... A little better but still not 100%. Had a bit of a panic yesterday... I went for a wee and when I finished I stood up (as you do) and more fluid came out! Just a large dribble but I'm pretty sure it wasn't pee!! I was on tenterhooks all day but luckily nothing else happened! On the bright side... 2 weeks until I leave work!! Cannot wait! What are we all up to this weekend? Except newborn cuddles! So jealous! X

Well, it's officially happened. Our boy kitten Link has chosen his forever family and is going to live with them next Saturday. I'm really gutted as his behaviour has gotten so much better in the last week and he's become much more friendly but we far too oversubscribed and needs must. Our home will be quieter without him :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back