• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Hi ladies well it's officially my move over day eek can't believe it's the home stretch now. Hope ur all well :) xx

Hey ladies I have been off the radar for a few days with family stuff. Hope you are all keeping well and settling nicely into tri 3 xx

Hi ladies, tri 3 for me too now, the time is absolutely flying! Had a good weekend visiting the baby show at the NEC, was knackering though!
Hope you are all well x

Welcome to tri3 ladies!

SP, I'm so annoyed I missed it! Really wanted to go this year, was it good?

Welcome ladies!

My mission this week is to find something to wear to this christening on Saturday. I'm depressed, nothing pretty fits me hahah xx

Ringing hospital!!
I started spotting last night like pink and runny, didn't want to make a fuss so went to bed and its still not heavy but like the beginning of a period! Would you all be worried and ring them? Or am I being over anxious after everything. I feel like ivw phoned them too much just recently. And they are so busy. Why would I be bleeding at this stage? Anyone else had a bleed and everything been ok?
- I am not officially here until friday but il post anyway!
After the events of the last couple weeks with me, (( hospital and last week losing mucus plug )) just thought it's fairly reasonable to worry?? Or not? Naughty baby!!! :/
X x

Hey ladies, haven't on over the weekend! We had a busy one and made process with clearing out our house in preparation for baby's arrival lol!
Hope everyone had a good one!
Welcome to all those that have just moved over, the more that move over, the real it gets that we're on the home straight!

Sugar, yes I would def ring! Even if they just reassure it's def worth ringing. Hope you're ok xx

Def ring Sugar, don't know if it's normal to bleed at this stage but better safe than sorry!

Im on my way to the hospital. They have scared the shit out of me on the phone!! :( talks of transferral to the hospital with a neonatal ward for baby if he needs to be delivered and all sorts. Then says but all could be fine and we find no cause for concern for the bleeding! Would have rather just heard that part!! :/ very cross at this naughty baby at the moment!! X

I'm thinking of you Sugar. I hope all will be well. Some of these little things just drive us crazy from the word go. :)

Thinking of you Sugar, that's a very naughty baby! Sending hugs :hugs:

Good luck Sugar, fingers crossed he stays in there a bit longer xx

Hope you're ok Sugar! These little ones are definitely keeping us on our toes lol xx

Thinking of you sugar. Keep us updated when you can xx

Omg, Sugar, what a naughty baby scaring you like this. Will be checking in to see how you get on. Sending you lots of love huni x

Michelle x

Well I am back home!! relief! Was on monitor for half an hour , baby was happy and heartbeat sounded good. Checked cervix, it's still closed so that's good news! Said the bleeding is just an irritation from infection and will subside. And to call back with any issues, and also reassured me to always call them, they "want" to check and reassure! I do feel really silly now though. hopefully my monkey and body will stop messing about now and give me abit of normality back!! :) xx

Sugar, so glad you're ok!!! I love that they reassured you to call with any other concerns! Fingers crossed that you'll get a break now for a few weeks before the action begins lol xx

Really glad to hear all is ok sugar. Gosh these August babies really need to start behaving themselves xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back