X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Kumber that is about the size I am at the moment, you look lovely :)

Ladies this is my last day in work WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO :)

Woohoo bubbles enjoy mat leave. I am on holidays at the mo and it's heaven so less stressful having no work to deal with xx

Girls has anyone any remedies for hayfever. My midwife says no to anti histamine a but a friend who is a trainee gp seems to think it's ok at this stage

I feel I may kill someone shortly if I don't stop sneezing lol
4 days left of work before I start annual leave but for the next 2 weeks I'm all on my lonesome as husband mother father and dd are all abroad �� better pack my bag for hosp just incase haha

Def not antihistamines hun, can't remember why but I know they're a no in pg.

You can take some antihistamines in pregnancy as my sister had them prescribed to her to help with her itching when she had OC but best to check with a pharmacist or your gp, seems that different places have very different guidelines!

Hope everyone is doing okay apart from little niggles, I am loving pregnancy at the moment been on leave from work for a week and half now and i haven't stopped yet, had lots of lovely days out with family and friends and been loving nesting! Had my 34 week appointment yesterday which went well baby is fine and following a good line, done my birth plan and have health visitor coming tomorrow. Xx

Ohh flip, I'm thinking of things for colds like those lemon thingies. Sorry girls, ignore me!

So exciting so many of you had your scans & they all went well! My appointment finally came today for July 9th. I will be 35 weeks so hoping it isn't all too squashed in there for them to see properly. Kinda nervous from being in a new place, never had an nhs scan before & also getting a Pap smear & seeing a high risk Dr after my labor scare. Algerian healthcare is soooo different from things in the UK but I'm sure it will be a good change:) I see my midwife on Tuesday again Nd wondering if I will still be measuring ahead and not expected to make 40 weeks. I am secretly hoping so as I am so ready to meet my little girl :)

Was wondering how much does it cost to get a scan picture printed out for you? Or is each hospital different? I literally have no idea if it costs £1 or £90 so an estimate would be good lol

Hey MysticT, my hospital charges £4 for photo although we have only had to pay once, the other times we didn't have to pay. We couldn't get a photo at our last one yesterday as baby was too big and I am 32 weeks.

Mystic teen - at my hospital it's £5 for one photo or £10 for 3... Think it's fairly similar in most places??
MrsG - my gp prescribed eye drops and beconase nasal spray for my hay fever, seems to be working well :) x

Mystic teen my hospital just ask for a donation we gave about £5 for 4/5 pics but as lollie said they might not be able to give you pics as baby will be big by now. Xx

It's £2 per picture at my hospital MysticTeen. Really does vary with different hospitals xx

There are antihistamines you can take in pregnancy, only some aren't recommended near to labour time. Best to ask your gp to prescribe something. Glad you got an app mysticteen, baby will be huge on the screen, but I'm sure you can get a picture of her face. I did at mine when I was 31 weeks. Our hospital didn't charge for that. And for the other scan it's around £2 a pic. But they're not too strict and sometimes give extra photos. I am busy re-packing my hospital bag. Trying to have stuff that's needed first on the top, my nighty and wash stuff for after, and babys first outfit. Haven't packed any snacks yet or camera. Starting to really sink on now, being July, we will all have new babies soon!!!! :) I wish I was off on maternity leave, I feel like I've still loads of jobs to do in the house that im going to be doing when works finished and the kids are off school. :/ which means it'll all be rushed! Oh well, nothing that actually needs doing for baby anyway, no idea why we get this sudden urge to do 'EVERYTHING' in the house whilst pregnant! Most organised my house ever is! Haha. Xx

Hey, Ive only just noticed im not on the list... Can you put me down for the 1st August please! I'm team yellow! xxx

Think it will be an early night for me tonight still feel awful, still getting lots of pain. Being pregnant definitely isn't glamorous!!

Michelle x

It's £5 per pic upto 4 pics only at my hosp,

I decided not to buy more than one due to cost at 12 weeks and bless him, he gave me 3.
At 20 week scan I did the same and nope just got the 1 pic - daylight robbery!

It's soooo disgustingly hot, I hope your all managing, I'm finding it all too stressful in the heat, had to buy ice to suck yesterday

Ladies... To all those who have attended antenatal/ parent craft classes, do you have to take anything, like maternity notes, with you? Also, do a lot of people go with their partner? I've got one tomorrow so don't know what to expect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back