X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I've shown it to my mom who's a HV and she's surprised I haven't been referred immediately so I'm a bit worried now :???:

That is quite a jump up the chart kumber hopefully they will see u soon. Xxx

Well I am currently sitting on my ball with a real pressure down below and in my bum let's hope baby isn't getting any ideas xx

Kumber that is some leap alright. Can't understand why they didn't refer you straight away though!

Dolly, I rang my sister today to tell her about my scan and she thought it was hilarious that I am now 35 weeks and informed me of all the pressure and pains and aches I will have in the next few weeks. So hopefully the pressure you are feeling is just this (although I don't find it funny like my sister lol)

Bubbles ur sister sounds like mine. I phoned mine yesterday after my 33 week scan to which she laughed when I told her the baby's weight and wished me good luck giving birth to a chunky baby. Cause her youngest was 5lb15 at 38 weeks xx

Dolly, snap. Had the exact same conversation about weight as well. None of hers were over 6.6 and she thinks it's hilarious that I might have an 8 pounder lol... Can't choose our family and all that lol

Deffo can't choose family especially sisters lol mine will know her maker when I have this baby cause I won't be able to leave the house at a drop of a hat like I can at the mo x

Lulu it's so exciting that you'll meet your baby 2 weeks tomorrow! :) it's also my last day at work that day! Madness!but Yay! I wouldn't worry about your size and having baby, it doesn't always mean you'll struggle. I'm small, and had an 8lb 9oz baby. And also one my best friends is a tiny size 6, and taller, and she had a 9lb 1oz baby full term. The advantage for you is your being induced at 37 weeks, so that will help you and mean babys size will be that bit smaller than if you went to 40weeks plus. I am confident it will all go smoothly for you and baby Henry will be here soon enough eek! Wonder if we have any more babies arriving in the next weeks?? Kumber that's a big jump, I agree with the others maybe you should've been seen? It could be fluid has incresed, or the midiwfe was wrong, either way if you want reassurance id ring labour ward to talk to a consultant. You have a right to, it's your body and your baby. Still breech too, the positive is that you will be organised if you have a planned section. I also feel more pressure down below now! It's awful! Feel like he's really pushing down! The ball is a good help though! X x

Oh and it's Cloudy today here!! Doesn't feel much cooler though?! :/ x x

Aww, I feel awful today. Getting pains round my right hip and constant feel like I am wetting myself. Also been to the loo about 3 times already this morning. Feels like my body is having a massive clear out. Breathlessness and palpitations are insane. I feel like my body is totally malfunctioning. Not sure what's going on, any ideas?

Michelle X

Oh so not long til work is finished for you Sugar. 15 days!!! It's an exciting month isn't it. I was also wondering how many of our babies will be arriving early. We do have a cheeky bunch of babies don't we xx

Morning ladies how are you all today?

Well I woke up with period like cramps thankfully a big drink and 2 paracetamol stopped them but still have a lot of pressure.

On the good side it gave me a kick up the bum to do the hospital bag this morning.

My Fil has sent a baby present that I ain't allowed to open till OH gets home even though he knows wat it is and OH won't be home till 5 which I think is just cruel. Xx

Oh dolly that isn't fair. Is it wrapped? I'd tear a little hole hahaha.

It's peeing down in London, never been so happy to see rain in my life xx

Last edited:
It's boxed and taped that i can't open it without OH known I looked buggers lol

Send the rain here please I am sitting cooking here in belfast xx

Ahh no, he was smart!! Damn it.

It was just a quick shower, seems to be getting more humid. God help us all being heavily pregnant in this xx

I am so glad that I got a tesco delivery last night that had ice cream and ice lollies in it lol

Hopefully the humidity breaks soon xx

My goodness it's humid! Just an update, rang the hospital and mw said not to worry, just wait for my next appt. Attached a pic, look at the size of me :shock: :shock:

Attachments

• 20150702_112001_20150702130440129.jpg
    20150702_112001_20150702130440129.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
You look fab kumber and glad the mw at the hospital was able to give you some reassurance xx

Last edited:
Glad you got some reassurance Kumber, love the pic you look fab

Michelle x

Thanks girls! Bit worried about how much bigger I'm going to grow, given that I am the same size now as I was with ds at 38 weeks. He was 8lb 6 so I think this one will be much bigger! We'll just have to wait and see.

What's everyone doing today?

Last edited:
I am trying to find the energy to do some housework but it ain't going to well lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back