X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

My friend just sent me this, and I thought it was very appropriate!! Especially in this weather, a nice BBQ with a jug of pimms would be lovely! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 13
Hahaha I love that ml. I'd give anything to be in a beer garden with a jug of pimms, yum yum xx

Lollie we haven't got pram or car seat either, we've picked it but we aren't paying for it so trying to drop hints it's getting close but can't be pushy so I hope it's bought soon!

Also need to pick the changing bag, I love the paca pod rucksack has anyone seen it? Think we may buy that but just don't have any reviews to go on.

Oh Michelle what a nightmare I bet you are worried, lots of rest an relaxation, I hope it stops for you. Did they say what next step might be if it doesn't?

I hope bubba stays in a little longer ,

Xxx

Thanks for advise on Hosp bag everyone x and kumber camera great idea! Thank u

They said it's obviously too early to deliver baby at this stage so they are just going to monitor it for as long as possible and if anything changes such as I loose lots of fluid or plug or I start getting contractions they will then think about bringing my section forward.

Michelle X

Oh I hope little miss doesn't get any ideas Michelle. Fingers crossed xx

Omg Michelle, I completely managed to miss your earlier post! Hope everything calms down, I've read that sometimes the membrane of the sack can move to create a hole which releases fluid and then they move back, closing it up again. Fx baby stays put!

Just popping on to say good luck to all you August mummies, I was TTC with a few of you (I'm still waiting for my Bfp lol) and I can't believe your almost ready to give birth, so exciting :) xxxx

Best of luck with ttc Emma, sending baby dust :dust:

Aww Emma so lovely to hear from you!! Fx this is your month, really hope you get your BFP soon! Can't believe how quick time has gone since our thread!!! Crazy x

Hey Girls, feel like if abandoned the forum lol!
How are we all doing?
Charlotte great to hear from you and hope you're doing ok! About baby being small, my lb was static growth from 28 weeks so was quite a bit behind. I was scanned every week from 28 weeks, he took a little growth spurt at 33 weeks but at 35 slowed again. I was induced at 39 weeks and he was 5lb 10oz. Now with our 2nd, we're being monitored every 4 weeks but so far this little 1 is growing well and just under the 50th centile! Xxx

Morning ladies!! It's my baby shower today!! I'm so excited! It's quite a small gathering of about 10-12 of us. But my sister has organised it and gas said there's lots of games to play and that my baby's got about 100 presents!! He's so spoilt already! I hope you all have a happy Saturday and try to enjoy the hot weather! Xx

Morning, well it's a miserable day up here. I haven't even gotten out of my Pj's yet. Lazy day I think.

Hope you have a great baby shower ML600, I'm at my friends twin baby shower tomorrow.

Xxx

Have a lovely time ml, hope you're both properly spoilt!

Hope you have a lovely baby shower ml. Perfect day for it xx

Have a lovely baby shower!

So ladies I need help figuring out how baby is lying in my tummy...

She's still breech ( well she was last week n haven't felt her turn, still getting rib pain)

I feel all movements very love down in my groin, and half way up belly to left hand side.

There is a hard noticeable lump to the right side of my belly quite large, and a hard lump to left side that's small.

It's really frustrating me I can't figure it put!

Any ideas???

Head was straight up Inbetween ribs x

Bought a pacapod today, the one I wanted was reduced online. I didn't even know they excited until somebody mentioned them on here. It needs to stay hidden from the husband, he won't be impressed with the extra baby buying xx

Just popping on to say good luck to all you August mummies, I was TTC with a few of you (I'm still waiting for my Bfp lol) and I can't believe your almost ready to give birth, so exciting :) xxxx

Sending you lots of baby dust Angel, fx you get your BFP this month xx

Michelle x

Morning ladies!! It's my baby shower today!! I'm so excited! It's quite a small gathering of about 10-12 of us. But my sister has organised it and gas said there's lots of games to play and that my baby's got about 100 presents!! He's so spoilt already! I hope you all have a happy Saturday and try to enjoy the hot weather! Xx

Have a lovely time at your baby shower huni, wow what a lucky baby being spoilt already xx

Michelle x

Have a lovely baby shower!

So ladies I need help figuring out how baby is lying in my tummy...

She's still breech ( well she was last week n haven't felt her turn, still getting rib pain)

I feel all movements very love down in my groin, and half way up belly to left hand side.

There is a hard noticeable lump to the right side of my belly quite large, and a hard lump to left side that's small.

It's really frustrating me I can't figure it put!

Any ideas???

Head was straight up Inbetween ribs x

I have given up trying to guess which way my baby is lying, she seems to be all over the place. When my little boy was breech I could feel his very hard head just under my ribs on the right side. His back was down the right side with his bum just beside my right hip and his legs down in my lady bits if that makes sense.

Michelle x

Bought a pacapod today, the one I wanted was reduced online. I didn't even know they excited until somebody mentioned them on here. It needs to stay hidden from the husband, he won't be impressed with the extra baby buying xx

I love my pacapod. They are fantastic bags, so much room and they look lovely. Would be lost without mine now. I bought mine after someone on here recommended them, they are a bit expensive but definitely worth it.

Michelle xc

Jess, breech here too! I have a hard lump to the right which is baby's head, a smaller lump to the left which are knees and lots of kicking in my bits which are legs! Found all this out at our scan. Baby keeps switching sides though.

Wanting some advice on breast pumps? Electric or manual? What brand is best? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back