X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Morning ladies :) today I move over here woo hoo... Very excited but very scared at the same time to be in tri 3. Is anyone else feeling scared? X

I'm scared but I'm counting down the days until I leave work 😆 xx

Xjdx that made me laugh... I'm the same but I'm just terrified about becoming a mum... Errr why do I have to overanalyse everything :-(

Ladies, you can relax now, I'm here haha! Don't be scared bubbles. I think I'm more anxious, but I'm definitely excited. This is the last hurdle girls can you believe it!!! xx

Omg I'm in here next Friday! I wanna move over now, 25+ weeks is tri3 according to my preg book!

And I'm in double figures, how did I miss this?!

Last edited:
Can I just join you now?? I'm not due till Thursday but I'm so eager!! My nursery furniture is being delivered today and the wall sticker of his name just arrived.... It's all so real now!! X

In my pregnancy book it says 26 weeks is tri 3, I think it's just this forum that go by the 27th week xx

Last edited:
Just come over girls, I mean, what's the big deal really, it's up to you, but really I just think you're trying to steal my thunder.

Either that or you just can't live without me in tri 2 hahaha xx

Nope, I'm defo doing a Rachel from Friends and stealing your thunder. Sorry Monica :bum:

Come on over ladies, it is sooooo quiet over here. Tumbleweed....

I may straddle (*snort*) the two groups until next week when I'll move over fully.

I still have 17 days until I move over, I just want to move now!!!

Michelle x

I have big fat ankles today after work :( so unattractive xx

Haven't had the big ankles yet, another lovely symptom to look forward to lol.. Although I have noticed extra cellulite on my thighs... Yuck....

They only thing I can complain about is my feet blowing up when they've been in trainers all day xx

Oh don't, I really am dreading being heavily pregnant in the summer. I don't know about you but I find myself sweating loads. I've never been a sweaty person xx

You might be fine ladies with swelling, it's not a pregnancy symptom ive ever had , im just old lady wee pants ;)

Hiya

Can you put me down for 8th August and team yellow please :) xxx

Yep sweating like a pig lol...

Aw jj, you made me laugh, I've all that to look forward to ha ha!

Welcome mum to bubs :) great feeling finally making it to tri 3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back