• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Glad I'm not the only one.

Any of you ladies notice your bumps getting harder? I mean mine was always pretty hard but now it's like ROCK xx

Mine is hard but by the end of the day it's rock hard - makes me wonder how much more the skin can stretch! Xx

It's ridiculous isn't it, feels like I'm just going to rip open xx

Im not here yet, ill be the last one in but as people have been afding to the list, i will too

Due awkward 1st sept ! After dates changed at dating scan loosing me 4 days!
Made 6 back as section booked for 26th aug
Little boy

Thank you my love. I have so much anxiety but more so because I haven't been well all day. On and off the toilet every 5 mins :( xx

Well what a poo day. I'm part of one of the Tesco shops that are being shut down :( let's see what the future brings xx

Oh that's crap hun! I'd die if our tesco got closed down, it's literally 30 seconds away, feel like I spend most of my life there haha. Oh oh, I bought my first pack of nappies today. Just a 23 pack of pampers sensitive, see how bubba gets on with them xx

Eek morning ladies, my first official day here in tri 3 I am a little excited but omg we are on the home straight now that's more than a little scary.

Good luck today lulu hope you feel better today. Xx

Thank you hun. Still in bed and haven't eaten yet, but I pray I'm recovered. So looking forward to seeing bubba again xx

Thank you my love. I have so much anxiety but more so because I haven't been well all day. On and off the toilet every 5 mins :( xx

I'm may have tone a lady of leisure :)

Lulu I have 36 packs and boxes in my house ranging from size 1 to 4 :) xx

Haha someone's prepared!! I don't want to stock up in case baby reacts or they don't fit! They're so tiny and cute though haha xx

I've got them really cheap from work. My neighbours having a baby in September so I've told her whatever I don't use I will pass on xxx

Bit of a pants start to tri 3 I am currently sat in the maternity assessment unit waiting for results due to pains and baby not moving. The heart beat sounded lovely but my urine showed blood so they have done swabs just to make sure it's not showing pre-term labour but my cervix was closed and looked fine on the check. God I am bricking it even though I'm 100% sure it's not labour pains. Xx

Hope your ok Kimmy.

Well after my crap day of being made redundant yesterday. My midwife has changed her mind about my birth plan. I can go to the birth centre. But I did get shouted at for not booking my whooping injection xx

Oh no kimmy, what is it with all our babies being naughty!! They must be in a rush to meet us! But hope everything is ok and baby stays put abit longer for you xx

I'm ok, home now just have to rest lots and take some paracetamol and if pain doesn't go in 48hrs I have to phone them again and be seen.

Glad baby is ok but do wish it would give me a little wriggle to reassure me as well although i will probably regret saying that when I get a dig in the ribs or something.

Glad you have had some good news after your redundancy. Do you not have protection against redundancy when pregnant? I know my sister had to wait until she had finished her maternity leave and then took voluntary redundancy because her position wasn't there for her to go back to or she was offered a different position. Xx

Glad baby is ok Kimmy. Our babies seem to be little monkeys.

Well, I woke up at 3am in terrible pain. I feel like I'm choking on my tonsils. Just about to call doctors and get an emergency app for this morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back