X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

i love Primark but it's a trek into town for me. I'd probably pass out walking that far lol.

I'm going to miss work :( but I will have a beautiful baby to keep me occupied so I can't complain xx

Exactly!!

Yourll prob find once baby arrives and your in a routene you do loads of walking/treking... It's what keeps me saine and out of the house !

I'm doing a 8 odd mile round trip tomorow morning witn Roman for some cheeper food in aldi like mince etc
Mad but now i'm a housewife I'm saving money!

Last edited:
I am finishing on 26th June for mat leave, but will be in helping to cover holidays etc, until 13th July x

Last edited:
Just popping on to wish you ladies the best of luck, was just on the TTC forum and saw a post from Michelle and it got me thinking, It doesn't seem that long since our thread (started by jess09) snd I thought id just check in on you all!!!

I still haven't got my Bfp but am hoping and praying for a spring baby :)

xxxxx

Lots of luck to you Emma xxxx

I'm currently laying in bed ready to burst into tears. I'm so exhausted!!!! I've felt sick all day long, the scratching is horrendous, terrible back ache, leg cramps and this humidity is unbelievable. Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to pull her hair out? To those of you with kids already, how are you coping? If I don't sleep for longer than 4 hours tonight I'm going to have a nervous breakdown xx

i love Primark but it's a trek into town for me. I'd probably pass out walking that far lol.

I'm going to miss work :( but I will have a beautiful baby to keep me occupied so I can't complain xx

Exactly!!

Yourll prob find once baby arrives and your in a routene you do loads of walking/treking... It's what keeps me saine and out of the house !

I'm doing a 8 odd mile round trip tomorow morning witn Roman for some cheeper food in aldi like mince etc
Mad but now i'm a housewife I'm saving money!

I sound so lazy compared to you, I live in my car lol. I wouldn't manage to walk that far. I'm thinking of becoming a housewife and spending some time off with the kids to xx

Thanks Emma, best of luck. Hope you get your bfp soon xxx

Best of luck and baby dust Emma!

Lulu, I'm definitely not coping! Up at 6 every morning, 5:30 if I'm unlucky and 7 if I'm super lucky, struggling to get to bed before 10:30 because by the time I've got him to bed and had dinner I'm too exhausted to move off the sofa! I'm more tired now than when I had a newborn, honestly don't know what I'm gonna do with the two of them. Life would be so much easier if ds didn't take an hour to go down for a nap every blinking time!!! But there'll always be a way of coping!

Lulu I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time! Are you still being induced mid July??

I've been ok to be fair... Think I've got off petty lightly so far! Just tiredness at the mo for me.
Started NCT class yesterday which was really good! Hopefully will get a lot of info out of it xxxx

Thanks Emma. Best of luck to you ️xx

Aw JJ I can't believe you had to lug your buggy up stairs. Your back must be so sore. Try to take it easy today.

Very tired here too and still got 4 weeks left at work :-(

Ladies I hope you are all doing ok, cramps and lack of sleep have affected me too, if I make the mistake of stretching my achey legs in bed I get awful cramp in my calves and feet which are so painful I have to get up, waking me even more!

Started my hospital bag yesterday and it's clear I'm going to need a bigger bag! I thought a hold all would do it but I think I'll need a cabin bag sized suitcase. I've only put things in that are on the usual checklists so I know I'm not over doing it. Glad it's started now though.

Hope you all have a lovely, restful Sunday

Yep, still being induced mid July Jenbob. Find out the official date on June 30th when I see my consultant.

SP, I'm using my hand luggage suitcase too. At the moment I have all Henry's bits in there, but will transfer it to his changing bag as I can't fit anything else in the suitcase xx

Sorry to hear that you lovely ladies are having a bad time of it. I feel very luck to be finished work and it's very rare that I wake up and stay awake during the night.

The only thing I have is bh yesterday's actually concerned me cause they were so regular in time and length for about an hour but all ok and Amy is still happy in there. Hopefully she doesn't decide she wants come to early fx.

Hope we all get a relaxing Sunday xx

Those BH really are scary sometimes. Last time I got them quite bad, I burst into tears thinking I was going into labour. I'm not dramatic at all haha xx

I thought I was going to have to get OH home from work but thankfully I didn't have too. Not that he would of been much use cause he doesn't cope well when I am in pain useless I am drugged to the hilt lol xx

ah that's good then - not long now for you Lulu. I hope these next few weeks go quicker for you!

Again I think I've been extremely lucky, don't seem to have BH yet!
For hospital bag - are you just limited to one bag? I am using a small hand luggage suitcase like you guys have said but not sure if I will fit everything in. Do you think I'll be allowed this and then another smaller bag for baby's bits? xxx

I'm taking an overnight suitcase and a rucksack for his things. Wouldn't get it all in one bag, I learnt the hard way last time to bring loads of extra bottoms!

I have packed a small suitcase for my things and a small holdall for babies things. Did the same when I had my little boy and it work well.

Michelle x

Ah great! I will do the same. Sounds alot easier to keep it separate as won't even need baby things straight away! Thanks xxx

Not yet but my legs defo swelled when it was warmer - try and keep them elevated and get someone to rub them for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back