X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I found stretching and massaging my legs helps a bit but doesn't stop it all together. I feel like I have no control of anything my body is doing lately. I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy since I won't be doing this again but thus pregnancy really is taking its on toll on me and I am finding each day a real struggle.

Michelle X

Well went to physio my back pain is work related lol there's a shock so was given tips and a back n bump support to wear. Heartburn is also bavk with a bang reckon its cause baby has had a grpwth spurt but its keeping me away at night now lol arghhh aw well potentially only 8 weeks to go x

I can't reach my legs to massage it properly and oh is rubbish at it lol.

Same here hun, I think this will
Be our last in a good while, if ever so I'm trying not to wish the time away too much.

Xxx

Could there have been any more typos in my last comment lol I was getting loads of leg cramping last week but since the heartburn has made another appearance the leg cramps have stopped think its taking it in turns haha x

Hi ladies... I'm up at this ridiculous hour (again!) feeling extremely sick and just exhausted! I don't know what's been up with me the past few days!
Anyway, when I had my 4d scan I wasn't able to post photos, but have changed my avatar to a profile shot of my bubs! I love his chubby cheeks in that photo!! X

I'm up at this stupid hour every day. My son doesn't know the meaning of a lie in! I didn't go to sleep untill 11.30 either :( tired! :(

Morning ladies! We've been up since 6 too, it's just faaaaaar too early!

Yeah we have been up since 7am, on a Saturday what's that all about!!!

Michelle x

Morning ladies I have been up from 7 taking OH to work. I think breakfast and a wee lie down on the sofa is needed xx

I woke up at 8, is that classed as a lie in? Had the worlds worst sleep, between Henry making my tummy vibrate and the itching, it was impossible xx

I was up at 3:45 as usual. I wake up with crampy legs and can't get back to sleep!

Omg, Lolie that's an insane hour to wake up. You must be so exhausted. Is there anything you have found that helps relieve the cramps for you?

Michelle x

Well I am not happy with my Asda! No dark PJs in sight and no nighties with buttons! I got a shorts set and a strappy nighty so at least I can pull the strap down and whip me boobage out. Could do with another 2 lots of both but as long as I have one I can get that in the bag and, should he arrive early, I'll have something and can send someone out for more!

Last edited:
Omg, Lolie that's an insane hour to wake up. You must be so exhausted. Is there anything you have found that helps relieve the cramps for you?

Michelle x

I have a wander around the house and that stops it. It's okay now as I'm on maternity leave so usually go back to bed around 8 for a couple of hours.

Michelle x

I have a wander around the house and that stops it. It's okay now as I'm on maternity leave so usually go back to bed around 8 for a couple of hours.

Thank god for maternity leave, at least you can catch up on lost sleep. Stupid leg cramps!!!

Michelle x

Hello ladies, im getting the cramps too! Grr

I really feel for those if you struggling with sleep at mo as i'm there with you- Im having trouble with my youngest Roman who gets up at 4:30 am everyday. That initsrlf is ok as he's consistent but I can't go to bed early , waiting up for my eldest to roll in! I'm averaging about 4 hrs a night, got a banging head today and have had to have caffine!

Had my 28 week check yesterday - was a nightmare- two boys in tow and pushchair, the second train doors wouldn't open at our stop !! Had to go to next stn and as I couldn't fit pushchair througth first class or next carridge, i managed to prize door open and come back! Out of 4 stations - 1 had a lift! Nearly gad a hernia carrying pushchair up and down stairs and bridges- hardley any knights in shinning armour helped me!! Left at 0830 am and got back at 6 pm , but did manage to get my primark hosp nightie, so stressed, blood pressure was up at hosp!! Wonder why...

Hubbys payday yesterday so just ordered 2 cushion covers, inserts and some baby bunting ( no time to make it and I couldn 't make it for that price either! Very exciting....

Last edited:
Bit depressed my maternity leave should of started today. But staying for 2 more weeks because the shops closing :( 8 more shifts at work xx

Well I am not happy with my Asda! No dark PJs in sight and no nighties with buttons! I got a shorts set and a strappy nighty so at least I can pull the strap down and whip me boobage out. Could do with another 2 lots of both but as long as I have one I can get that in the bag and, should he arrive early, I'll have something and can send someone out for more!

My local asda has nothing in store. So I've bought these two sets online and have had them delivered to store
http://m.direct.asda.com/george/wom...ternity-pyjama-set/G005041666,default,pd.html

http://m.direct.asda.com/george/wom...ternity-nightdress/G005041620,default,pd.html

They have clips on to get your boobs out to xx

Xjds- oh no that's not good about matt leave delay, think of it as extra 8 lots of money for baby xx roll on those 8 shifts

Those are good buys from asda and really good colour choice
I found a button top nightie in primart yesterday but the sizing is large in there and I wanted it snug so I could use it afterwards really, so I went down a size as sides very generous! It limited my colour choices alot and so ive got off/white!! Eeeek as long as I don't sit on it I should be ok! Think your right to wear strappy tops tho xjds as it will be hot in hosp! Ooops , once my catheter is out ill get into pj's and stretchy strappy top.

i love Primark but it's a trek into town for me. I'd probably pass out walking that far lol.

I'm going to miss work :( but I will have a beautiful baby to keep me occupied so I can't complain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back